LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Famous Singer Sleeps In A Crib

I noticed an article in yesterdays newspaper about a veteran American Soul Singer that sleeps in an AB crib.

Apparently, he's had sleeping problems for many years and has tried many different solutions, none of which have worked. So he's now bought an adult crib (complete with mobile) and has hired a woman to rock him, whilst he goes to sleep.

What do you guys think? Innocent attempt at solving a sleep problem, or closet AB that sees it as an excuse to have a crib and nanny?

Beth

PS) I'd love to know who it is lol.

My vote is the latter. He probably doesn't even know that he's an AB as he may not have done the research.....I know we're not exactly hidden anymore, but we're still off the beaten path. Its not like celebs spend alot of time searching the web ;).

I'm surprised it hasn't gotten out more than that to be honest though.

Michael Jackson is that you?, ah soul singer you say

If Jacko was an AB he'd have the greatest nursery and collection of clothes ever. He'd even have surgery to give him a cute baby face, including breast implants in his cheeks to make them chubby looking.

Trouble is all his sleepers and onsies would be covered in sequins and medals, and he'd insist on wearing one sequined baby mitt.

Beth

I'll vote for innocent insomniac. At the risk of sounding like a racist, not too many of the brothers seem to be into this lifestyle.

Hey, I like it. and I'm black. LOL

What's really funny about this is that half the people on this site could be black and no one would ever know. It's not as if the ABDL photos you see all over the internet are exactly representative; they are all of young, slender, blonde, white girls. One also has to realize that only 11% of the population is black as well. Assuming that ABDLs (who are not by any means numerous) are evenly spread across all demographics, the number of people who belong to various minorities would be pretty small. Consider now the number of users who choose to post pics of themselves. Also a tiny minority of the community.

It would be interesting if Daily Diapers conducted a full on census of its members and then released a study that would explain where people are really clustered geographically, socially, economically, and gender wise. I think a real study would probably reveal more people in the USA, specifically on the west coast. I would also wager that it would show a more even distribution in the male/female ratio, though the number of men would probably still be higher because of the fact that fewer women seek out sexual gratification on the internet, and that the ABDL community is still largely skewed towards people just looking for fapping material. Racially though, I'd bet that it would be almost exactly the same as any other census.

We were using a census software for a while last year and it shows the male/female ratio to be 64%/36% and the income breakdown to be 60/40 on those making less than or more than 50K a year. Geographically top countries were US, UK, Canada, Germany and Australia. Top Cities: Londand, Oakland, LA, Toronto, Sydney.

We qut after two months as the tracking code was really slowing down page loads.

AB lifestyle is a great stress reliever, and the music business causes a great deal of stress. Let the guy do whatever it takes to feel good and get a good night's sleep. More power to him!