LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered When Driving

moliman87

I would never wear a diaper in a car, or when I'm likely to cross a street, unless I had no choice in the matter (thank goodness I do). Because I mean, if I had an accident (the kind with cars and screeching) and died, I'd be in the same sort of situation as dying in dirty underwear. And I mean if the afterlife were anything like that Patrick Swayze movie the ghost I'd meet in the morgue would be too busy laughing to give my first moments of death proper gravitas!

I am not neurotic.

LOL...I know it sounds ridiculous to other people, especially ABDLS, but I can totally relate to this. I'm a bit superstitious, and I want my corpse to be PRISTINE. I may like wearing diapers for kicks, but I don't want to die in one! I want the scene to be beautiful, sacred and dignified. Besides, I don't want people speculating about my private life without me there to cover it up with a fancy lie.

But really, if you think about it, many if not most people do die in diapers, as any hospice worker will probably tell you--your bladder/bowel control and ability to transport yourself to a toilet tend to go before you do. I'd rather go with tubes in my nether regions, personally.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could be diapered in your house and a plane could fall out of the sky, or you could choke on a pretzel or almost anything. None of us know the hows or whens of our demise. And no matter how cautious you are about being discrete, some one will eventually go through your belongings If you have diapers some will find out weather you are wearing or not at the time. More likely than not when you die your bladder will relax and you will wet yourself, it might just be more dignified to be wearing.

I learned to wet my diaper while driving before I tried it while driving. I worked at it with cloth diapers.

The difference between cloth and disposable is that you instantly know whey you wet a disposable. With a disposable, the pee flows closer to the diaper (and the skin) before it gets absorbed, and it feels hotter. Cloth isn't the same.

With cloth, I can wet my diaper many, many times without knowing any more than a minor start-up of pee. So it's much easier for me to wet with cloth diapers on. Cloth diapers soak it up at a faster rate. This training with cloth diapers makes it easier to wet my disposables while driving down the road. Or even while walking.......

It's easier to wet my diapers at night if they are cloth. Don't know why. I just know.

I'm sorry if my post was confusing. I don't have trouble wetting while I drive, I have trouble with my diaper not leaking while I drive.

I can easily wet my diaper while sitting and typing this post, I can easily wet in my car, but in my car I most likely will leak "at the cheeks". Even if I slowly wet my diaper, more times than not I will leak.

I love wearing a diaper when in the car, especially on a long drive. I find it hard to pee my pants when driving when not wearing a diaper but the diaper seems to make it easier. Perhaps because I am not worried about the car seat or being seen with wet pants if I get out. I relax and eventually the pee starts to flow, especially when I really need relief. Once the diaper is wet, it becomes much easier. I did wear a diaper on a long drive of over 9 hours each way recently. I used a night time pull up style with the Kroger brand name. I was surprised that they held alot and had no leaks the entire trip. Got out to get food and fill the gas tank with a soaking diaper and plastic pants under my jeans. I must have waddled a bit but no one seemed to notice. Changed once on the way out at a truck stop. None on the way home and was I soaking! Also wore them to bed while in the hotel and again, no leaking. I love the feeling of the hot wetness spreading through the diaper and having it expand to hold the yellow liquid. It became really thick to the point that closing my legs completely together was no possible. What a rush!

Yes sugar free chocolates and candies are a laxative if consumed in mass quanity

It's the Sorbitol that does it. Heed the warning: "Excessive consumption may induce laxative effects" :lol:

I can only pee while driving when I'm stationary like at a red light or something. Wetting a diaper in a 'new' situation always takes me some time to get used to and I have to concentrate on it. I just can't concentrate on the road and peeing at the same time :lol: I guess I'll get used to it in time and learn to let go more easily but I'd guess the sitting down part will always mean it's not as natural as other places.

you could be diapered in your house and a plane could fall out of the sky, or you could choke on a pretzel or almost anything. None of us know the hows or whens of our demise. And no matter how cautious you are about being discrete, some one will eventually go through your belongings If you have diapers some will find out weather you are wearing or not at the time. More likely than not when you die your bladder will relax and you will wet yourself, it might just be more dignified to be wearing.

HHMMMM..... I've thought that myself as well. I wore one once while scoring some drugs. Thought the same thing, what would the cops think?

I'm sorry if my post was confusing. I don't have trouble wetting while I drive, I have trouble with my diaper not leaking while I drive.

I can easily wet my diaper while sitting and typing this post, I can easily wet in my car, but in my car I most likely will leak "at the cheeks". Even if I slowly wet my diaper, more times than not I will leak.

Do you wear your diaper tight? I found if I use small diapers I'm less likely to leak, I love the comfort of medium diapers, but I do tend to leak more while wearing mediums, also I find if you center your cock you are less likely to have leaks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's funny because I thought about the scenario of getting into a car accident while I'm padded and to be honest, I do not want to be in that situation. I have driven padded. For me, wetting works when I'm not so focused on the road. If I'm stopped at a red light, stop sign or I'm on some small, rural country road somewhere in the boonies, I can drive and wet at the same time. I don't mess while driving.

for me normally I have no sensation of a full bladder and i go whenever it decides to, usually a very little amount of fluid will trigger a flow ,.. sitting,standing,walking etc....however in some sitting positions the way the seat is positioned the flow is blocked and my bladder fills up to levels not normal for me and becomes very painfull, i than have to adjust how i'm sitting so the flow is not interupted.