LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drama Or No?

I know some will disagree with me; but as a general rule I try to support other ABDL sites - giving them links, letting them post updates here, or as advertisers - and usually keep my mouth shut when I see issues with other sites. But there is a site I think is decieving people and is intentionally attacking others and I am finding it difficult to bite my tounge this time.

Should I reveal it as a warning, or keep my trap shut to avoid be accused of trying to badmouth the competition?

I think that if a site is intentionally causing harm to people, you should speak up.

If you dont personally want to post it, I sure there are multiple people here that

would post it for you.

I bet as soon as someone posts about this, there will be others sharing there

experiance.

Radioman

I think your lots better off not saying anything about a competator, they may decide to do the same to you some day.

Better to say nothing and remain frends, than to say something and have new enemies

Actually they are already badmouthing us with false claims of our having viruses

Other sites always badmouth other sites. All we need to know is that DailyDiapers is a much better site then many out there and we are happy hanging out here. If they want to join us then go for it but otherwise, its not bugging me any that they arent here.

- Tabby

If it's the site I'm guessing (was a DD sponser in December, then bailed, then recently bitching about DD chat mods, meanwhile has changed URLs twice in the last three weeks)... let em bitch.

If it helps them vent out the frustrations of getting a website up (against the presence of a formidable competitor), it's no dint on you. People can see through the motives and the bullshit.

wv

DailyDi, I think you should say something. This website has a really good reputation, and there is always mudslinging that goes along with any friendly or not-so-friendly competition, but you are not talking about competition. What you are talking about is something different.

However, having said that, I'd also suggest you do what you need to do to cover your own ass. If you're going to make a claim which you know will paint a potential competitor in a negative light, don't just make the claim but go ahead and throw out all of the evidence in support of your claim. You can't expect people to just believe your words against theirs without being able to fully support your claims.

Additionally, before you post anything, you might want to try to contact the site owner of the competing site privately with your claims and see if they can be resolved without any further action on your part. Again, the quantity and quality of your evidence will be a deciding factor as to how well your claims are received. Of course, even if your evidence is good, be prepared for them to initiate name calling, and if they do, be prepared to release your evidence without name calling. It looks so much better to present a case factually than to present a case in the heat of an argument with name calling.

I hope this helps.

Tried to defend myself on their site and the post was immediately removed. They aren't taking money from anyone but are defaming this site and another - plus are decieving people into joining them. I hate to be an ass - but also hate to have someone trashing us for no reason and taking advantage of others.

Actually... I think I'm gonna keep bitting my tounge for now. The site has so few members and almost no traffic, so why give them the attention they want?

Just be careful when you join new sites.

Fuck 'em DD. You don't owe them shit and they don't owe you. I have no idea who this other site being discussed is. One time I tried to join diaperspace and wasn't emailed a confirmation link so I never went back. Been here for awhile and it's good enough that I don't venture too much into other sites.

My two cents.. if this site is intentionally trying to cause harm to their members i.e. selling their names ip addresses etc... charging them falsely, sending virus's to computers etc... then that needs to be exposed, so people are not harmed by joining this site, however if its just another site that someone started to try to compete with DD and now are pissed off because DD rocks, and very few if any sites will be as good as, then its not worth it, cause they are just a cry baby..

But please DD if this site is causing intentional harm to members i would at least like to know so i do not join, or get caught up in something.

First ley me say that I don't have a clue which site is being discussed. Before I signed up here I checked out most of them, good and bad, then chose the best one, DailyDiapers, as my home :) I don't need or want anything I can't find here.

If a website slams other sites, or is obviously made up of people who like to do that, it's not going to last :o If it does, it will not do well and as soon as it's newbies figure out what's going on they'll go elsewhere(like here)for a better experience :rolleyes: People tend to stay around like-minded people so let those people who are full of spite become known for who they really are :bash: If a site installs viruses, keyloggers, or any other malware then it's a good thing to tell everyone what you've found and nobody can rightly fault someone for doing that :D

There's a lot of ways to do things, and since the cat's out of the bag this time I'm sure a member here will post about it so DailyDi won't have to ;) In the future if something similar happens, you might consider personally emailing a few of the long-time members here whom you know are unbiased and can keep their mouths shut, and have them assess the situation. If they agree(which is likely), then ask them to post about it without mentioning you, thus keeping yourself and this site in a position of plausible deniability :mellow: I knew, loved, and used that phrase long before Hollywood got ahold of it :lol:

Bettypooh :ninja:

I personally would like to have some info on this site. While I am here daily I have been known to search other sites now and then for interesting subjects that may have not been covered here yet. As such if someone was attacking what I can only say my "family". I would like to know so I can stay way clear. But then again if it is a site that requires a paid membership, then I haven't been there I guess as the only money from me goes to this site. ;)

People like the imfamous "badbaby" are bad enough, but even at his worst, he remains just another customer. But, if there's a website willfully engaging in bad behavior, then I definitely want to know about it! I've had enough of malicious viruses & Diaparts, and I for one, would very much like to avoid such a site. Do your faithful & loyal customers a favor, DD, ....let's hear it all.

I'd love to hear who it is, or at least more of a description of what they're doing, although to be honest I'm pretty interested in the byplay of competitors in a market as obscure and, considering DailyDi doesn't charge anything, low-stakes as this. It'd be interesting to see objectively from both sides (not to say you aren't probably in the right, obviously my loyalties lie where I am), you know?

I feel kind of like a dick typing like this. If this seems condescending or whatever I'll apologize, but ideally no one will notice this post beyond my $0.02

It really, REALLY bothers me when people let me know they have information about something, and then don't tell me.

It's like dangling candy in front of a kid, and then taking it away. Teasing. :(

Seriously though, considering anyone who read this thread knows that you're not doing it to just get rid of competition, I think you should let us know. I'd like to know if a site was a scam artist ahead of time, especially considering I *know* that you know, and could have prevented me from thinking about joining there.

There is a way to keep others safe, and let them know about the dangers of another site, and just plain bad-mouthing.

You *can* give a warning with tact, and I'm sure your capable of that. =)