LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abri-form Airplus X-plus -- Advice?

gbw_dl

I am absolutely sick of my depends diapers, they suck! it seems 85% of the time when i pee, which once i start i cant stop, it always runs down my leg and hits the floor, so in about 3 nights of wearing i will have polished off a big box of these depends adjustable_280x280.jpg

i really like the feel, i have tried the plastic backed depends, too noisey and dont fit me right. so i like the cloth like ones, and i always hear everybody praise the abena line of products, but for some reason i only thought you could only buy this product in the plastic backed version, so i was wonderin, how well do these cloth like diapers from abena work? i know they are a little more expensive, but i am willing to spend the money in order to ensure no leaks.

Abena xplus's are my fallback if I run out and can't get more bambinos in time. I love them, they have a huge capacity, probably equal to 3 or more depends. I've never used the air-plus since I don't like cloth backed diapers but I think they would be the same absorbancy.

*huggles*

Michelle

Guest dl_aslee

So do you need to wear at night or is this just a night time fun thing?

For something with a good amount of absorbency, but also discreet you may want to try the Abri-Wing, very easy to put on as it has velcro and cloth outside and very discrete. I just ordered a bag myself, so hopefully they live up to what I have heard about them.

If it's cloth covering that your after as you don't like plastic backed as you say, also know that The big three offer them. Molicare, Tena, and Abena all offer them with two, three and even higher absorbency of depends. With a little checking around the web you should be able to get a few samples of each and figure out which you like best and better fits your needs.

I remember when I wore Attends and Depends, then Molicare stumbled onto the market..I was free!! I know longer worried about leaks through-out the day, best of luck.

I've tried the Abena Airpluses, and they are really good diapers. They're just like the regular Abenas as far as actual absorbency goes, which is leaps and bounds ahead of anything that you are possibly going to get out of a depends, much less the depends underwear. The only problem I've found is that the tapes have a tendency to rip off at the base if you try to make the diaper too tight. Other than that, they're incredible. I would recommend them.

Guest dllightning

I tried the Airplus. Same brief as the plastic ones. Tapes are a little different cause the material change. So get them if YOU MUST HAVE that noise reduction.

I have tried the exact Abena product you're talking about....yes, they absorb like mad ! Also, no noise, because....no plastic. Very comfy fit, although.....some people say Abenas "just don't fit" them well. If that's you, then these won't fit any better than the Abena plastic-backed products. I guess different diaper products are cut to different body geometries (???). Last thing......all Depends suck, but the "Fitted Maximum Protection" briefs actually work "pretty well", but for me. one wetting is all they're good for.

P.S....those adjustable underwear from Depend are the WORST Depends product imaginable ! The only thing I found them good for is playing very "specific" wet games (i.e., the diaper leaked, how embarrasing, or, it feels fun & good just beacause you "get the best of both worlds" that way; meaning, the feeling of a wet diaper clinging to your butt, AND pee running down your legs.) Other than those two very specific things, those underwears are totallt useless ( as you know by now....)