LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Or Disposables

I wear due to a medical need. It started out as night only but my urinary incontinence is increasing to accidents during the day as well, enough so that there are many situations requiring diapers during the day if I am not going have quick access to the bathroom.

I was a bedwetter as a child up until age 7 or 8 and on and off until I was around 13. My mom had me wearing pin on cloth diapers and plastic pants at night.

I wear disposables with plastic pants during the day (much easier to conceal under clothes) and night weight cloth diapers at night to manage my incontinence as I am a heavy wetter.

When I am in disposables (even with plastic pants) I don't have the "babyish" feeling I do when wearing cloth, even though my disposables and pants sometimes have the crinkle sound I associate with kids in diapers. Sleeping in a cloth diaper and plastic pants makes me feel like I did when I was younger. Cloth diapers and plastic pants seem to set off some latent feelings of being a child. Disposables are like underwear for me, even with plastic pants over them.

What say the rest of you? Do you feel more babyish in cloth or disposables? Sorry for the strange questions. Even though my wife is supportive of my need to wear diapers, this is not the kind of conversation I want to have with her. I still am somewhat embarrassed to have her see me in diapers even though we share a bed at night.

First off, as your wife does not wear diapers, why would you ask her which made her feel more babyish? Maybe you're saying you would never tell her that cloth felt more babyish to you. But again, why would you tell her that, when she thinks you wear diapers for a medical condition. Are you saying she doesn't know you also enjoy wearing them, at least cloth?

As for my preference, definitely disposables. However, I make my own, to be just like vintage Pampers, the rectangular z-folds, when they came in boxes. I tape them on tight, and make them even thicker relatively speaking than the originals. Nothing like knowing you're wearing a diaper, the most amazing feeling!

I so have a very thick cloth pre-fold in my stash, plus huge plastic headed locking diaper pins and Gerber style pull-on vinyl baby panties, but don't wear it much. I'm really the opposite of you: the cloth diaper feels too much like underwear for me, as bulky as it is.

I'm hardly AB if at all, though there are parts of my DL that are babyish and I like them too :) It seems to me that any babyish feelings I do have occur more frequently when I'm wearing cloth diapers. Next most frequent would be when in my "Pampers" styled disposables, and almost never in any more modern adult disposable. I gotta say that I like threads that make you think about how the AB/DL part of your life works :D

Bettypooh

With the exception of the odd pullup under my jeans, I never actually wear diapers without baby style clothes. When I'm in a diaper I'm dressed as a baby too. So I guess the answer is either.

I like the way cloth feels, but I still find it becomes loose and starts to slide down after a few hours. Disposables don't have this problem, and I like the way they sound too. One thing I do like is when I take off a cloth diaper and get a blast of cold air to the diaper area.

Beth

I have yet to try cloth, so I won't comment on them. I like to feel the plastic of the disposable crinkle. Although I do remember reading somewhere that people are typically more comfortable with what they wore when they were actually babies.

big thick crinkly disposables make me feel babyish.

'ive worn cloth once. and it just makes me feel like i'm just peeing in my pants..

but then again i grew up in a disposable generation, so my mind is conditioned when i think baby to think of certain things, and disposables are one of those things.

big thick crinkly disposables make me feel babyish.

'ive worn cloth once. and it just makes me feel like i'm just peeing in my pants..

but then again i grew up in a disposable generation, so my mind is conditioned when i think baby to think of certain things, and disposables are one of those things.

Same here, the disposables were the weapon of choice for my generation.

Like others have mentioned. I think a persons preference of diaper and if they associate it to feeling like a baby depend on what they were diapered in as a baby. I'm older and wore cloth as a child. Cloth diapers are my choise today and they do look and feel babish to me. When I look at myself in a mirror wearing a cloth diaper. I can see a "baby" or "toddler". When I look at myself in a disposible diaper. I just see an adult wearing a disposible.