LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big 'v' And The Big 'o'

I was going to put this in the 'Survey' section, but I can't get it working. Maybe Repaid blocked me because I used to work for the government, and he knows how long and boring those surveys can be lol.

Anyway, this survey is about those two taboo subjects, the big 'V' and the big 'O'. The 'V' stands for 'Virginity' and the 'O' stands for 'Orgasm' (Hey, this is like an adults version of Sesame Street!! :P ) I don't like asking others to do what I won't do myself, so my own answers are in closed brackets.

1) How old were you when you lost your viginity? (I was a few weeks away from 19)

2) Where did the big event take place? (In my gf's bedroom at her parents house)

3) Did it live up to all expectations, or was it a fumbling disappointment? (The latter, I had waited so long I was a bit over excited)

4) If you are still a virgin, is it through personal choice? (N/A)

5) How long did you remain with your first lover after the event? (I think it was about 3 months)

6) Have you ever experienced a multiple orgasm? (If that kind of multiple spasm is a multiple orgasm, then yes)

7) Do you like a noisy orgasm, so you wake the neibours? Or a quiet orgasm, so you feel like your head is going to explode? (Quiet)

8) Do you like your partner to have a noisy orgasm, so the walls shake, or a quiet one where they hold their breath? (Quiet)

9) Do you have a better orgasm during sex, or when you fly solo? (Solo)

Nope didn't do nuffin', was going to answer your question in the tech section, then saw this. To change this to a poll click your edit button, then full edit (not quick) go to the top and click under the poll section, where it says "click here to manage this topics polls". You can have up to 4 questions with up to 20 or so answers I believe. I was going to do it for you, but hey how you going to learn??? :P You can do a second post for more questions. So there!! ;)

Nope didn't do nuffin', was going to answer your question in the tech section, then saw this. To change this to a poll click your edit button, then full edit (not quick) go to the top and click under the poll section, where it says "click here to manage this topics polls". You can have up to 4 questions with up to 20 or so answers I believe. I was going to do it for you, but hey how you going to learn??? :P You can do a second post for more questions. So there!! ;)

Oh, I'll leave it now. Besides, 4 questions wouldn't be enough........I'm not like you and DD with your stingy little surveys, I like a man sized survey!! ;)

I'll wait until I do another and then have a crack at it. Either that or I'll ask you again lol. :lol:

Beth

Oh, I'll leave it now. Besides, 4 questions wouldn't be enough........I'm not like you and DD with your stingy little surveys, I like a man sized survey!! ;)

I'll wait until I do another and then have a crack at it. Either that or I'll ask you again lol. :lol:

Beth

You want this filled in and posted back on here?? lol

1. I was 15, with only girlfriend I've had since I was was burned when I was 10.

2. In her bedroom, she took control.

3. Niether, I didnt do it right but still enjoyable.

4. N/A

5. Less than a year, she told me relationship wouldnt work. She couldnt take care of me and her baby who had CP. I understood.

6. no

7. either

8. I like to hear moans tbh.

9. Dunno, didnt actually have one when with gf.

Ok here's mine. . .

1) How old were you when you lost your virginity? I was 15 and 8months

2) Where did the big event take place? In my boyfriends bedroom at his parents house (while they were out)

3) Did it live up to all expectations, or was it a fumbling disappointment? Although it was quick. . .and took a while to get there, I wasn't disappointed

5) How long did you remain with your first lover after the event? Another two years

6) Have you ever experienced a multiple orgasm? Yes

7) Do you like a noisy orgasm, so you wake the neighbours? Or a quiet orgasm, so you feel like your head is going to explode? I cant hold it in, I'm loud

8) Do you like your partner to have a noisy orgasm, so the walls shake, or a quiet one where they hold their breath? Not too quiet, not too loud

9) Do you have a better orgasm during sex, or when you fly solo? During sex

1) How old were you when you lost your viginity? 15

2) Where did the big event take place? Girlfriends bedroom

3) Did it live up to all expectations, or was it a fumbling disappointment? Disappointment :P

5) How long did you remain with your first lover after the event? Still am, despite some on and off periods

6) Have you ever experienced a multiple orgasm? No

7) Do you like a noisy orgasm, so you wake the neibours? Or a quiet orgasm, so you feel like your head is going to explode? Quiet

8) Do you like your partner to have a noisy orgasm, so the walls shake, or a quiet one where they hold their breath? Loud

9) Do you have a better orgasm during sex, or when you fly solo? Sex

1) How old were you when you lost your viginity?

N/A - Still a virgin

2) Where did the big event take place?

N/A

3) Did it live up to all expectations, or was it a fumbling disappointment?

N/A

4) If you are still a virgin, is it through personal choice?

Sort of - I haven't had the opportunity, but I want to wait until I know someone really well

5) How long did you remain with your first lover after the event?

N/A

6) Have you ever experienced a multiple orgasm?

No

7) Do you like a noisy orgasm, so you wake the neibours? Or a quiet orgasm, so you feel like your head is going to explode?

Quiet

8) Do you like your partner to have a noisy orgasm, so the walls shake, or a quiet one where they hold their breath?

I'd probably prefer quiet just like me

9) Do you have a better orgasm during sex, or when you fly solo?

I have nothing to compare it to so solo

Ok....I'll play too.

How old? 21.

Big event: Took place at my GF house in her room.

Live up to expectations or disappointment: I really enjoyed it.

Four is N/A

Remained with her for 15 years so far

I prefer it quiet on both counts

It seems to be better flying solo although it all depends on the mood and what is happening at the time

Never had multiple orgasms however I have had more than one in one day.

• Like 1

1) How old were you when you lost your viginity? 21 (I do kinda wish I hadn't lost it..read on)

2) Where did the big event take place? My dorm room

3) Did it live up to all expectations, or was it a fumbling disappointment? Fumbling disappointment. I was really nervous and uptight wanting to try and make it good for her. I was worried about being too quick and her not enjoying it. I actually didn't have an orgasm, and I know she didn't either

5) How long did you remain with your first lover after the event? Not long :( a week or so after I told her that I liked wearing diapers and she broke up with me shortly after that.

6) Have you ever experienced a multiple orgasm? No

7) Do you like a noisy orgasm, so you wake the neibours? Or a quiet orgasm, so you feel like your head is going to explode? Either

8) Do you like your partner to have a noisy orgasm, so the walls shake, or a quiet one where they hold their breath? Either, but I do find a womans "Sex sounds to be quite a turn on!

9) Do you have a better orgasm during sex, or when you fly solo? Not sure. As I said I didn't have an orgasm when I lost my virginity and, so far, that is the only time I've had sex (yes I haven't had sex in almost 8 years :() I'm very shy and have a hangup about asking women out :( I really do need to find myself a woman though (not just for sex, but it has been a REALLY long time).

Wow. Seriously, I thought I was at the average age to lose my virginity, but I see just as many late-er comers (*snicker*) Or is it 'cummers'? -- as I do those who say they deflowered at 15!

To those of you who are still waiting - don't. Just use a condom, rubber, rhythm, anything -- cuz you GOTTA watch your back, fellas.

As for me,

1) How old were you when you lost your vaginity?

- I was 17. (4-17-05,btw) Her name was Stacy, and we had dated previously in junior high. She was an okay-looking chick, but had wicked red hair. Tristy is a SUCKER for redheads. (well, not so much anymore) So she's got these eyes . . . Like, you'd think she's got Down's, but she's not, and then she opens her mouth, and you'd think it again, but you can tell she's not really retarded.

Anyway, she starts doing oral. I hate oral. I'm writhing and making noises and she thinks I'm enjoying it, and then does an ice cube trick, and then I'm REALLY like, WTF this isn't fun at ALL, that's COLD! So I'm pushing her off me and because the head was bad, I thought I'd try the tail. Even used a Durex, and haha, haven't used one since! Oh, and yes, Virginia, the carpet DID match the drapes.

2) Where did the big event take place? My bed, my room. Mom was probably still at work.

3) Did it live up to all expectations, or was it a fumbling disappointment? Hah, Did you read what i just had to say? I'm pretty sure I just f*cked Corky's redhead cousin.

4) If you are still a virgin, is it through personal choice? Sometimes I wish I could take it back. .

5) How long did you remain with your first lover after the event? Oh, yeah, uhhh. . . hahah, she made me confirm that I did, in fact, "Love Her" before she let me stick it. Hey, guess what I said? That's right -- whatever she wanted to hear! I went out afterward and bought my first pistol, strangely enough. I still have the pistol.

6) Have you ever experienced a multiple orgasm? Wait, wait, wait -- What? I mean, what's the definition here? Can you use it in a sentence? Does this mean more than one fluid ejaculation per erection? How do you define erection? Do we have to debate whether or not it's possible to have an orgasm without ejaculating?

7) Do you like a noisy orgasm, so you wake the neighbours? Or a quiet orgasm, so you feel like your head is going to explode?

Sometimes She is loud, and it bothers me. But then again, I get the impression quiet sex is kinda creepy. Or, at least, I feel creepIER making noises than I am quiet. Maybe it's cuz I was raised catholic. I prefer quiet.

9) Solo. Obviously, it's what I'm used to. But unfortunately, when you DO get a gf, they get all uptight about masturbation, and take it personally when they catch you flat on the floor shooting one onto your tummy. (And not as hard as I was wanting -- she surprised me!)

Sex alone or sex with other(s) is one of the most intimate and beautiful human experiences, and MUST be lived without guilt or regret.

Thanks for all the answers guys. Wow, us boys sure like losing the big V in the gf's bedroom don't we lol. I think I like quiet sex because the first few times were mostly in my own bedroom at my parents house.......usually with my parents sleeping in the room next door. They didn't mind girls sharing my bed, but they just made me promise not to have sex with those girls.......which I did, but quietly.

I think there is some controversy over the male multiple orgasm, what is it? I know woman have wrote books on the female orgasm (sorry ladies) but it seems us guys can't even decide if we've had one or not. To my mind an orgasm is the penis spasm we have when we cum, what I call 'The point of no return'. So when you kind of cum, but then have more spasms in quick succession, that it is what I mean by multiple orgasm. Some of you consider it to be when you cum, but stay hard and continue to have sex (that's a good trick, if you can do it lol) and others consider it to be when you cum and go soft, but then get hard again and resume.

Beth

1) How old were you when you lost your viginity? 22

2) Where did the big event take place? On a beach on a lake

3) Did it live up to all expectations, or was it a fumbling disappointment? fumbling disappointment It was cold and we were worried about getting caught. It got better when we took it to a room.

5) How long did you remain with your first lover after the event? A couple months, got back together a year and a half later, and were married for 5 years

6) Have you ever experienced a multiple orgasm? yes

7) Do you like a noisy orgasm, so you wake the neibours? Or a quiet orgasm, so you feel like your head is going to explode? varies

8) Do you like your partner to have a noisy orgasm, so the walls shake, or a quiet one where they hold their breath? I don't discriminate

9) Do you have a better orgasm during sex, or when you fly solo? during sex, but I have been flying solo for a while now

was this survey only opento boys or did only boys reply?

1) How old were you when you lost your viginity? I was 19 and a half.

2) Where did the big event take place? At the marriot outside hartford ct.

3) Did it live up to all expectations, or was it a fumbling disappointment? well at the time it was the best sex i had ever had .... i didn't really have any 'expectations' in regards to orgasm etc....

4) If you are still a virgin, is it through personal choice? N/A

5) How long did you remain with your first lover after the event? We spent two nights together then I went back to univ. Consequently we would spend other nights together over the year before he would sadly pass away from a brain anuerysm (sp?)

6) Have you ever experienced a multiple orgasm? OH YES!

7) Do you like a noisy orgasm, so you wake the neibours? Or a quiet orgasm, so you feel like your head is going to explode? I do not like noisy orgasms, but i like the slight gasp, the quick intake of breath, and the soft moan at the end.

8) Do you like your partner to have a noisy orgasm, so the walls shake, or a quiet one where they hold their breath? see above answer, its the same

9) Do you have a better orgasm during sex, or when you fly solo? I have had incredible orgasms in both instances.

1) How old were you when you lost your virginity?

A few months before I turned 18 (aka "17")

In the girl's bedroom.

I didn't really think much of it as being the amazing experience it's supposed to be...it was just a fun, great moment. And spontaneous, as I had only known her for a few days.

4) If you are still a virgin, is it through personal choice?

Not a virgin.

Less than a week. We only spent four separate days together, and it was basically just sex and/or making out. Neither of us was looking for a serious relationship.

I don't think so.

7) Do you like a noisy orgasm, so you wake the neighbours? Or a quiet orgasm, so you feel like your head is going to explode?

I'm very quiet.

8) Do you like your partner to have a noisy orgasm, so the walls shake, or a quiet one where they hold their breath?

I guess quiet. Loud would seem pretty distracting.

Solo, as I can control it better.

I can only answer number 4 and that is a yes. My first ex was a nympho and figured my first time should be a little more special then that.

Of cpurse i haven't seen hide nor hair of a boob in over four years. I'd like to wait till I marry but the frequency of relationships in my life, if the moment or person is right and it happens, then it happens, my goal though is to wait till marriage or at least engaged.

1) How old were you when you lost your viginity? (I was 19, I think it was late Novemeber early December when it happened.)

2) Where did the big event take place? (In his apartment)

3) Did it live up to all expectations, or was it a fumbling disappointment? (It did, I think it helped that he'd been so "proper" about our whole relationship. He asked if was okay to kiss me, asked if I was ready to loose my V. I do have to say though, we waited until we were engaged before we did have sex.)

5) How long did you remain with your first lover after the event? (Been with him ever since, we started dating November 18th, 2002)

6) Have you ever experienced a multiple orgasm? (No)

7) Do you like a noisy orgasm, so you wake the neibours? Or a quiet orgasm, so you feel like your head is going to explode? (In between, though right now I have absolutely NO neighbors so it's kinda fun being loud!)

8) Do you like your partner to have a noisy orgasm, so the walls shake, or a quiet one where they hold their breath? (Not completely silent, a little noise is good)

9) Do you have a better orgasm during sex, or when you fly solo? (Solo, orgasmed only once during sex though it feels really good even when I don't O)

• 4 weeks later...

1) How old were you when you lost your virginity?

21 with a guy, 23 with a girl

My bedroom with him, hers with her

Fumbling disappointment in both cases, actually.

I wasn't actually "with" the guy. He'd been my boyfriend in high school, and we'd stayed friends, and decided we were both tired of being virgins, so did it. And with the girl, about three months

Oh yes. Many of them!

7) Do you like a noisy orgasm, so you wake the neighbors? Or a quiet orgasm, so you feel like your head is going to explode?

I am so quiet I've freaked partners out

Either or, whichever works for them, as long as I can tell they're enjoying themselves

Both are awesome. Solo are more predictable and stronger, during sex are more exciting.

1-3: N/A.

4: Sort of, but not entirely.

As to the "sort of": If I really wanted to, there are options I could take. I choose not to take those options.

As to the "not entirely": I have yet to find myself a girlfriend. This's apparently due to a combination of being poor, unattractive, a bit odd/creepy (depending on who you ask), and something of a recluse. The only gals who'll even bother to talk to me are either taken or have moved out of state.

1) How old were you when you lost your viginity? (I haven't yet, since I'm not married.)

2) Where did the big event take place? (Neva!)

3) Did it live up to all expectations, or was it a fumbling disappointment? (N/A)

4) If you are still a virgin, is it through personal choice? (Of course. I'm waiting until I'm married)

5) How long did you remain with your first lover after the event? (Life.)

6) Have you ever experienced a multiple orgasm? (On my own? Sure!)

7) Do you like a noisy orgasm, so you wake the neibours? Or a quiet orgasm, so you feel like your head is going to explode? (Quiet)

8) Do you like your partner to have a noisy orgasm, so the walls shake, or a quiet one where they hold their breath? (Quiet)