LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pm Buddy

So I decided after a long time of not logging in to finally take a chance at talking with someone I thought was normal.

THIS IS WHAT I GOT INSTEAD

Odd

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Re:PM buddy, Today, 08:20 PM

Toddler

Group: Baby Banker!

Member No.: 10,761

Well im really FUCKING horny could you talk dirty 2 me? after I get off I promice we can talk about whatever you want

Is there such a place where a NORMAL guy can talk to a NORMAL woman (not a guy pretending to be a woman) who both want or need to wear diapers and not have a sexual conversation or one that diapers even comes up as a topic? if so please message me as im actually interested in talking to a woman for the pure reason of just talking. Ex How was your day etc.

Please!!!

Sorry you had some bad experiences

You should come into the chat room, there are some people who can bother you but you can ignore them and chat about anything... Often the chat isn't about diapers!

Is there such a place where a NORMAL guy can talk to a NORMAL woman (not a guy pretending to be a woman) who both want or need to wear diapers and not have a sexual conversation or one that diapers even comes up as a topic? if so please message me as im actually interested in talking to a woman for the pure reason of just talking. Ex How was your day etc.

Please!!!

Normal died when you typed in this url, however, I do agree that it would be nice tyo have an honest conversation with a fellow dl without it being a horny 54 year old male prtending to be 22 year old female.(or insert other random frustration)

1 was high

2 I was horny

3 All I did was ask

4 I am a woman thanks for calling me a 54 year old

Lets just get along!

Odd, I know absolutely nothing about you, but for the record, people are often not what they claim to be. I just finished putting together a blog entry about my latest debacle here on DD. I'm not going to blame anybody for it. Hell, I won't even blame myself for it, but I will say that the way people present themselves is very very important.

For example, perhaps it is not wise to come online when you are high, because you will do things which will cause people to think of you in ways you would prefer them not to think of you. Also, it's not about "All I did was ask". It's about asking the right way, with the appropriate amount of courtesy.

I'm in no position to judge number 2, but perhaps you are. When you feel that way, find some way to control your behavior, and people will think of you better.

I'm not meaning to be picking on you. What I am meaning to do is highlight things which a lot of people do which tend to turn others away from them. How you carry yourself on a site like this has a lot to do with how people think of you as a person. Remember that at the other end of the keyboard is another person reading what you are typing. How would you respond if you saw what you were typing from somebody else's perspective?

I don't mean to be picking on you here, but I think your example is rather illustrative of the problems a lot of people have with places like this, both when looking for people and when receiving solicitations of a relationship. I think we should ALL be more mindful of how we communicate, and try to learn to do so a bit more effectively to meet our desired goals, whatever those goals might be.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey what’s wrong with 54? Remember two things my fellow D/L and A/Bs, age is just a number and if I only knew then what I know now (at 54) I would be a millionaire.

Besides if you play your cards right at age 50 the kids will have moved out, it will be just you and your spouse at home. Diapers can be worn freely. There is no concern when the front door is going to spring open and reveal one of those Kodak moments. Sex can be in any room of the house. And best of all you can come and go as you please.

And most importantly none of us is getting out alive so enjoy yourself today!

Hey what’s wrong with 54? Remember two things my fellow D/L and A/Bs, age is just a number and if I only knew then what I know now (at 54) I would be a millionaire.

Ha ha, 54 hey? Now the truth is coming out, because on your profile it says you're a youngster of only 50 years!!

I think the truth is you're actually a 22 year old girl pretending to be a 54 year old guy. I reckon you've said you're 54, just so 'Odd' doesn't send you a pm asking you to talk dirty to her the next time she's high and horny!!

Yep, that will be it.

Beth

Ok I can’t resist not replying to this one.

Sarah_ab, while I’m sure you would enjoy sexual contact with someone your own age and for that matter I would too. Remember one thing with age comes wisdom. Hell, we’ve been practicing for years now.

Baby Bethany, I could only wish I was a 22 year old female, hell you girls hold the all cards when it comes to sex. As for my profile I guess I was 50 when I last changed the profile And as for a 22 year old female in a PM she would just wear me out typing and for what? I got a great wife right hear at home, I don’t need something online to waste my time on. Posting on this and few other boards keeps me busy and a few email exchanges are all I need to keep me busy in the winter months.

Thanks for the laughs.

Normal died when you typed in this url, however, I do agree that it would be nice tyo have an honest conversation with a fellow dl without it being a horny 54 year old male prtending to be 22 year old female.(or insert other random frustration)

I know, calling you a 54 year old, talk about insulting. I'd hate for anyone to call me that lol

Hey, Hey, Hey,........Take it easy on us horny 54 year old males.......

:o