LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Expenses

Guest amandalu

Guest amandalu

With the continuing recession, which diaper brand is cheap and good? I've always used Tena products but is there a cheaper brand esp in the UK?

Quite honestly, it does depend on what you are looking for. I find in the diaper world, the old adage that you get what you pay for is definitely true. Most of the cheaper or more economical brands are not the best designed diapers in the world and often have significant issues associated with them in the course of long-term wear. In terms of getting the most bang for your pound as it were, I would recommend looking at the Abena Super level diapers. You get 22 of them in a pack (even at large size) or 88 in a case. Case prices usually run around 75 to 80 USD. Still not exactly chepa, but they have alot of the good design features that are found in the XPlus diapers, are fairly absorbent, pretty discreet, and decently thick.

If you don't wear that often, to be honest the store brand ones or even depends are decent diapers (I know, I know heresy, but there it is). The biggest problem with any of them is that if you try to force them to go for extended periods of time, or more than a couple of wettings, you will have problems with leaks, filling bunching/shifting, tapes breaking, etc. They arn't really designed for long term wear.

Good luck!

If you have a lot of money to burn at the beginning and want the most return, go with a good cloth setup. You can't go wrong there... a slightly higher initial investment will save you in the long run.