LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Did You Get For Christmas?

So hey, It's nearing the end of Christmas day on the west coast and I wanted to know what everyone (who celebrates Christmas, of course) got today from family and friends. Also, I wanted to know if any of the items had any meaning to you other then consumer value.

I got three guitar stands (for all three of my guitars), An Abbott and Costello "whos on first" pocket watch (awesome), movies (The Dark Knight, Hellboy II, Tropic Thunder), games, the new Rise Against CD "Appeal to Reason", and a new pair of shoes.

I really like the watch. It looks so cool. My mom got it because she knew I'd love it. I also got my mom a pair of earings and she loved them. This made my day. I'm so happy she loves them.

I got clothes, clothes, clothes, and oh did I mention clothes? And money but thats just the same as every year. I used to ask for new video games and junk but I guess since I got a job the only stuff I want now-a-days that I cant pay for myself is clothes and lots of it. I just wish some of it was AB stuff.

Tha Angel of Hope,

Alice

I got a Stewie loaded diaper T-shirt,a new Green Bay Packers Zippo,a pair of Stewie OBEY ME lounge pants,A Johnny Cash CD,A Small Faces CD,a money clip with my nickname on it,a bag of mint Hershey's Kisses,a poster of Brett Favre,a Green Bay Packers santa hat,$50.00 from the parents and I'm now waiting on a package from my sister and a package from my parents.

Guest Uzumaki Naruto

Didn't get much this year. But then i didn't buy much xD.

a Naruto season 3 DVD and CSI New York Season 4 DVD, a GTA IV game for my computer, some Naruto manga and a 08 Calendar and a new sweater. Thats about it.

I got a Stewie loaded diaper T-shirt,a new Green Bay Packers Zippo,a pair of Stewie OBEY ME lounge pants,A Johnny Cash CD,A Small Faces CD,a money clip with my nickname on it,a bag of mint Hershey's Kisses,a poster of Brett Favre,a Green Bay Packers santa hat,$50.00 from the parents and I'm now waiting on a package from my sister and a package from my parents.

Any slim chance ya like the Packers there Pete??? And if so, how did that work out being from CA? IF they sent Ya a "fitty" what's in the package...maybe they sent ya a package of packers??? :P P.S. I really liked the shirt!! Gotta get me one of those.

Glad to hear that most of you had a little help from santa under the tree... been a pretty ruff year for most. Well except for Di and Diamond who Santa must really like with the new Laptops...oh...Sighhhhhh. I got to figure out how to hack that Naughty list!

Being overseas I didn't get all that much from the folks for Christmas, what with the ridiculous shipping costs and all. I got a few VISA gift cards that I'm going to use in March when I'm back home on my vacation, a Steelers tie (my first tacky Christmas tie! Yay!!), a few books for me to read (always good), a devotional book from my pastor, a few nice shirts from a friend, and a couple of bags of candy.

Any slim chance ya like the Packers there Pete??? And if so, how did that work out being from CA? IF they sent Ya a "fitty" what's in the package...maybe they sent ya a package of packers??? :P P.S. I really liked the shirt!! Gotta get me one of those.

Glad to hear that most of you had a little help from santa under the tree... been a pretty ruff year for most. Well except for Di and Diamond who Santa must really like with the new Laptops...oh...Sighhhhhh. I got to figure out how to hack that Naughty list!

I LOVE the Packers. Greatest football team in history :D I'm actually from Chicago. Not sure what's in the package since it hasn't arrived yet. Mommy got the shirt at Sears in the Men's department.

I LOVE the Packers. Greatest football team in history :D I'm actually from Chicago. Not sure what's in the package since it hasn't arrived yet. Mommy got the shirt at Sears in the Men's department.

Packers are cool. Not much into football, but I can dig it. I'm more of a hockey fan myself (go ahead and make fun of me, *HOCKEY SUX* yeah I know.)

I got a million and one pieces of clothes.

Over 20 books, including the Twilight Saga, Tales of Beedle the Bard, and lots of V.C. Andrews and Jodi Picoult.

Lots of makeup, hair stuff and nail stuff.

A new iPod Nano, the 4th gen one.

Movies, including the miss congeniality movies, legally blond 2, material girls, a cinderella story, and uptown girls.

Umm... wall stickers

a Jonas Brother poster

and a few other things I can't remember

oh and moneys and stuff!