LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

Yes, when you consider the Large size. However, it's more like 27 cents per unit difference for Mediums.

Dry 247 Mediums/Larges: 72 for $119 = $1.65 per unit.

Bambino Classico Large: 48 for $77 = $1.60 per unit.

Bambino Classico Mediums: 48 for $66 = $1.38 per unit.

I would expect them to cost more as they hold significantly more.

Really?

And here XP Medical promised me that the waistband and tape issues would be fixed with this new shipment. Looks like someone lied. Good thing I haven't bought anymore. I'll stick with my Bambinos and Abenas, they may have less capacity but at least their quality is consistent.

I just got a sample of 3 diapers and there was no problems with mine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Craig

I've been really happy with Abenas for overnight use, although I haven't been without leaks at times - long ago accepted that as a normal part of bedwetting. They are a huge improvement over some of the other brands. That said, the Dry Care 24/7 have got my interest, and I've had good experiences with XP Medical before. So I'm going to give them a try next time I need to order diapers.

This is a fantastic diaper. The plastic back sheet is strong and holds up to an active adults life style. the padding is first rate and holds together even when soaked. I love how they bulk up when wet and the all white color is perfect. The quality control issues stated previously here are there at times but the benefits far outweigh them. I never do more than three diaper changes in a twenty-four hour period with these diapers and usually it's just two. Love 'em, highly recommend them

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reference point. My Dry 24/7 sample from XP arrived today.

Large. White. Front waistband, no back waistband.

Came with a new Abena sample (Super/X-Plus). First thought? Holy crap these are huge (as in thick, coverage)! Can't wait to get one on later and see...

Front waistband, no back waistband.

Sounds like Dry is still having QC problems. These diapers are supposed to have front and rear waistbands. I told the folks at XPMedical that we wouldn't be ordering more Drys until they got the QC issues straightened out, and I guess we are still waiting. At $1.65 a piece the damn things better be PERFECT. Abena X-plus is cheaper, holds a comparable amount and has NO quality problems.

Sounds like Dry is still having QC problems. These diapers are supposed to have front and rear waistbands. I told the folks at XPMedical that we wouldn't be ordering more Drys until they got the QC issues straightened out, and I guess we are still waiting. At $1.65 a piece the damn things better be PERFECT. Abena X-plus is cheaper, holds a comparable amount and has NO quality problems.

So, first wear report based on my earlier post (above) about receiving them. The lack of a rear waistband is noticeable. They didn't seem to fit quite right, and the tapes seemed weak. That could be related to how we felt the need to tape them, though, to keep the back snug (and of course my body style). Did get them secured, just had to use different strips of stickier tape to do it.

Once secured, very comfortable. Probably the best experience I've had in a diaper. And they hold a LOT. I didn't intend to wet (I don't try not to, I just didn't do anything special to make myself wet) but I did, and more than once. Wow. These things are thirsty!

I can imagine that with the rear waistband and the right tape position these would be absolutely perfect.

Looking at their web site, it looks like Large should now be peach. True, or do I have this backwards and the white Large are the new ones?

Makes me wonder if the quality control is just slipping on XP's orders or if XP is shipping samples from packs of their first ever shipment that were opened.

Just wore my second one last night. Both have had problems with the white tapes not being sticky like the blue and required additional tape from elsewhere to stay re-sealed.

So far, X-Plus is looking like my full-time friend. Dry is comfy and bulky, but I need it to stay on, and snugly.

I read that the mediums were bigger than usual so I got them instead of large. Wish I hadn't. I have a 36" waist and they are tighter than I'd like. Also no landing strip kinda sucks and it seems like the tapes are too far apart. The padding does seem very dense which is great. All in all I'll try the large next time and see if the fit is better.

I read that the mediums were bigger than usual so I got them instead of large. Wish I hadn't. I have a 36" waist and they are tighter than I'd like. Also no landing strip kinda sucks and it seems like the tapes are too far apart. The padding does seem very dense which is great. All in all I'll try the large next time and see if the fit is better.

I'm in a worse situation than you are. I am 38-40 waist so I am more between sizes than you are. I got samples of both medium and large from XP. The medium are kind of tight but the large are LARGE. If I thought they were too large, then they are way too big for you. The medium had a better fit. I am kind of cutting it close on the med/large but still prefer the medium.

:thumbsup: I too am in between sizes. I ordered a sample of medium from XP and the medium do fit, but at the moment I prefer the large. Luckly I have been loosing some weight and although the larges are a bit big, but fit pretty good. Untill I loose more weight I wont order the mediums. I was actually thinking about ordering another half case from XP for an upcomming road trip that I will be taking. With a booster these hold a ton! :thumbsup:

I'm in a worse situation than you are. I am 38-40 waist so I am more between sizes than you are. I got samples of both medium and large from XP. The medium are kind of tight but the large are LARGE. If I thought they were too large, then they are way too big for you. The medium had a better fit. I am kind of cutting it close on the med/large but still prefer the medium.

the bigger the better for me. I'm a 36. I wear 38 pants. I always wear the XL bambinos. I love the extra bulk and I have more flexibility with the fit. Bottom line, in my experience, if a company offers a large or XL I get the XL, even though they are a little big. Just more diaper to enjoy for me anyways.