LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

Yesterday I went to the Dry 24/7 site, only to find that it was down for maintenance. Checking back in today it seems that some things have changed:

-RMS

Like we promised, our new and improved Dry 24/7 brief has finally arrived!

With a superior absorbency that has topped leading European brands we are proud to present to you our new line of Dry 24/7.

In addition to improved absorbency, we have also made some small changes in our products.

To all those who requested these changes we are proud to present them to you:

Our sizes have changed and we now have an additional size in between our previous Medium and Large which now means that we have three sizes - Small*, Medium and Large The other highly requested change is the color of the outer plastic of the diaper, our new colors are as follows: Small* - Light Blue, Medium - White, Large - Light Peach. In addition, the acquisition layer has been removed since we now use a much thicker material on the top sheet. Our very perceptive users out there will notice improvements in all features of Dry 24/7.

We appreciate all of the support and feedback that we have gotten from all our customers over the months that our site has been down. While our site is still under construction, you will see our new and secure site being added to in stages, so please continue to be patient with us. In any case we couldn't wait to present to you our new line and therefore didn't wait until our site was complete.

Please contact us with any questions and comments that you may have.

*Our Small brief (formerly Medium) is still packed in the Medium pack and has remained the same amazing brief that it has been up until now. Therefore, it is still light blue, says Medium on the outside of the brief and has the extra feature of an acquisition layer. The size has and will remain the same, and we are currently working on printing a new bag which states Small. As soon as the bag is ready, we will re-manufacture the small size and will change the print on the wetness indicator to Small. Other than the statement of Small on the wetness indicator, there will not be any further changes to the small size. In light of this, currently if you order Small (light blue) or Medium (white) you will receive the same bag but the brief inside will either be light blue or white accordingly. Again even though they both state Medium on the outside of the brief, the light blue brief is smaller than the white one. The Medium brief (white) is part of our new line and is described above.

We recommend you order a sample pack before ordering a pack of Dry 24/7 so that you can be sure of the size that suits you best.

For all of our customers who have been waiting so patiently, our Mediums are finally back!

We hope that we won't run out of stock again and will be able to promise all of you solid stock from now on. There is currently an international shortage of raw materials which many companies are struggling with and should stabilize by 2012. We will do everything in our power to deliver solid stock to our distributors and our customers, but there are still events which are out of our control.

Thank You for your patience,

Dry Care

It's said the top half of that for months. The bottom half regarding the restock of mediums has been up for a few weeks. It's nothing new. They do a site maintenance thing either every Friday or Saturday night. I don't think anything ever changes. They should update product photos. As far as pinholes, yes I've had those issues too. I've had that issue with abena lately too. I think all diaper manufacturers are doing the same as other companies... Cutting costs where they can, using cheaper materials and what not. It's like bambino, IMHO they aren't the same size as they once were and don't fit as well. I also think their materials have gotten cheaper as well. Seems the plastic is thinner, and just don't fit like they used to. I don't think I've gotten that much fatter....LOL

The sizing thing I dont much care for at all. Most of my babies fit in the middle somewhere of medium-large range for a good fit. With the new sizing, the large/xl are super oversized, and the small/medium seem to be only good for a tight fit on most. We have most all brands of diapers in our diaper closet and they have some positives and some negatives ... it all comes down to personal preference on how they stand up to other high end diapers. The sizing on them is just overly annoying unless you are either a small baby or a biiig baby. For the average baby ... your in a bad size range.

The sizing thing I dont much care for at all. Most of my babies fit in the middle somewhere of medium-large range for a good fit. With the new sizing, the large/xl are super oversized, and the small/medium seem to be only good for a tight fit on most. We have most all brands of diapers in our diaper closet and they have some positives and some negatives ... it all comes down to personal preference on how they stand up to other high end diapers. The sizing on them is just overly annoying unless you are either a small baby or a biiig baby. For the average baby ... your in a bad size range.

I actually like their sizing the most of all of the diaper manufacturers. Abenas used to fit great then they shrunk their product in size slightly a couple of years ago when they redesigned. I find the mediums on most brands too tight, and the larges are just way to huge. Dry's Medium size fits perfectly for anyone that falls in that gab between the two sizes.

• 2 weeks later...

I started using these as my primary night/weekend diaper recently. I really like the thickness of the plastic, the way the padding holds it shape, and the amount of fluid it absorbs. I generally change into one of these when I get home from work (around 7PM) and it lasts me until the next morning. I've only had once incident of any kind of leak (and I've used about a full case worth). The tapes hold incredibly well in my opinion, and I don't notice any odor until its REALLY soaked (important issue as I live with 3 other people). Planning on restocking here shortly.

After reading here, I'd be willing to bet it was a pinhole leak issue. The diaper was barely wet at all, and the leak was big enough to soak my pants. Was paranoid for weeks after that.

I couldn't agree more regarding the pinholes. I really don't enjoy having to race home to change my clothes. This shouldn't happen with todays diapers / protection. Now that I think of it, Attends were the only diapers that I never had this problem with...

"Guess they don't make'em like they used to"

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I ordered a case of these last month and I've had tons of issues with pinhole leaks, not only that but the tapes are in the WRONG place making for a bad fit and leaks. And even the leg gathers were in bad shape, theres no way I'd wear this batch anywhere but home. This batch gets an F minus minus.

The first samples I ordered from XP Medical had the balled up bits of plastic stuck to the outside of the plastic, the plastic was rough, and the waistband was really uncomfortable. I don't think I ever used any of them to capacity so never had any leak issues but didn't really like them. I decided to try them again and it's like night and day. The plastic is much smoother, no beaded plastic on the outside, and the waistband is very comfortable. I did use one to close to capacity and experienced no leaks.

So my question is, are the ones with the leaking issue the earlier batches from XP Medical with the weird plastic issues?

I have run through a few cases of the Drys. I don't order them anymore because of their inconsistent quality. Pinhole leaks, missing waistbands, tapes that tear the plastic shell, tapes that don't stick well. The ones that work really work, they're on the verge of too much diaper. But I don't like having problems with 2 or 3 diapers out of a pack. At the price they are charging every single one of them should be absolutely perfect.

I'll stick with Abena, their quality has always been top notch. Case after case with nary a problem.

I must have lucked out with a good case, cuz everyone has been perfect, and yeah these almost are too much diaper! I woke up squishy, flooded it, and its still taking more and more! Ive passed the point of wetting with confidence it wont leak, but they are still absorbing :o

:D

• 1 month later...

These have definitely gone downhill since their original design. Especially in regards to their sizing. I'm a size 32-33 waist, which they claim is the right size waist for their new 'medium' size, but thats a load of crap. When I put it on, the wings from the side extend all the way around and will actually cover the absorbent in the back so I have to fold them. Then because of the huge size, the tapes dont sit in the right spot (theyre too far in the center) so they tear the plastic. Also because of the tapes not sitting in a good spot, the back of the legs are completely loose when walking, to the point where if I werent standing still and straight up when going, it would majorly leak.

Basically I would say the minimum size for this diaper is probably a 35-inch waist, not 32.

I know they still sell their old medium as the new 'small' size, but the only place to get them is directly from drycare, which is insanely expensive. xpmedical doesnt carry them.

I'll just stick with molicare.

Okay I thought it was just me. I was going to come in here to ask if I was doing something wrong but I have never been able to keep them from not leaking out the back of the legs. I'm actually a bit smaller than you at 30-31 waist and I want to be able to wear them but they're just too damn big. I may end up ordering some of the smalls directly from them at some point.

I have been wearing Dry 24/7 diapers for about the last 3 months now. Iv also been using a tranquility brand booster pad insert inside the diaper while I am at work. Because I have no bladder control what-so-ever due to bladder surgery, I didn't think I could work a "full-time" job again. After a year or so of working at a local nursing home "part-time" My employer had told me about the dry 24/7 diapers, and I tried a sample pakshe had given me and found them to be much thicker than the depends I had been using. I am now able to work a full shift here and not have to worry about "over wetting" my diapers. I believe these diapers w/insert boosters are best on the market!! The diapers are bulky,But I have to have something for work that keeps my wetting under control for 10 plus hours!

Basically I would say the minimum size for this diaper is probably a 35-inch waist, not 32.

I know they still sell their old medium as the new 'small' size, but the only place to get them is directly from drycare, which is insanely expensive. xpmedical doesnt carry them.

I'll just stick with molicare.

As much as I enjoy this brand, I have to agree. I'm also a 32" waist. I've been jilted before with the "mediums" of other diaper brands. Dry 24/7 is no exception.

I have a 36 (or 38 depending :blush: ) waist and I think the issue with lower tapes for the legs might just be positioning. Yes these things are HUGE, even on me, but I resolved some of this by pointing the lower tapes up at an angle towards the middle of the front of the diaper, like this / \ , but not that extreme. I hope you get the idea.

What this does is draw the back of the diaper up more to fit better against the back of the leg.

If you look at the pics of the Bambino X I'm wearing in the Bambino thread, I did that with the lower tapes as well, and it works just fine. They haven't popped off, nor do I have any leaks.

So before you give up on a great product...try futzing with the lower tapes first, and just putthem on a bit differently, I think it will help a LOT :thumbsup:

That's how I always tape. Basically pulling the tapes up to middle of where my pelvic bone sticks out and then also angling the top tapes down a bit but not as much. Still the Drycare leak on me :( I really to like them otherwise. Just wish XP sold the size small.

I've tried angling the tapes up, and while it is better than the normal way I do it (for a diaper thats a proper size), it still has the issue. The size really is just off :-/

Just want to post this up incase anyone is looking/wondering

Got an email the other day and it looks like "caredownthere" is no longer going to be selling the dry24/7 in canada. apparently B4NS will be picking up the slack (which i wouldnt count on as they seem to be lacking stock alot lately)

How does Drycare themselves ship? I liked to have tracking on my orders so I can be here when they show up even if I do live alone. I'm considering ordering a bag of smalls directly from them since they seem the only ones who sell the smalls.