LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quack!

Hey Duckie!

I know you're an automobile enthusiast. What's your opinion on a '72 Dodge Challenger? I had one once and it was the slickest, fastest car on the road. Stock, not modified. Only a 302 cui. (as I remember), but what a performer. I tore the New Jersey Turnpike up on my visits to Philly and back to NYC when visiting my girlfriend in PA.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Have you seen the new Dodge Challenger? Drive one! It feels much the same as the 72, and even looks a little like the old speedster. I chased one once in my squad car. It topped out at 136 mph. Needless to say the Dodge Challenger left me in the dust!

It was probably a 318 or 340. Those were the the two most

popular engines for the challenger. The 340 was just a souped

up version of the 318 . I had a 1972 charger with the 340 magnum.

Another popular engines during that time was the 225 , slant 6, tough engine.

Also for the super bee the 383 was popular. I also had a 1969 charger with the 426

hemi . Another engine used for the charger was a 440 magnum.

It was probably a 318 or 340. Those were the the two most

popular engines for the challenger. The 340 was just a souped

up version of the 318 . I had a 1972 charger with the 340 magnum.

Another popular engines during that time was the 225 , slant 6, tough engine.

Also for the super bee the 383 was popular. I also had a 1969 charger with the 426

hemi . Another engine used for the charger was a 440 magnum.

318. Right you are. Boy, what a burner. All anybody saw from me were the tailights.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

72 was before Detroit went to shit. The cars from the mid to late 70s were true shit. You can still see plenty of cars from the 50s. 60s 80s etc. You will have a hard time finding a car from the 70s that is still on the road.

I had a 69 super bee. That car would scream.

Hey Duckie!

I know you're an automobile enthusiast. What's your opinion on a '72 Dodge Challenger? I had one once and it was the slickest, fastest car on the road. Stock, not modified. Only a 302 cui. (as I remember), but what a performer. I tore the New Jersey Turnpike up on my visits to Philly and back to NYC when visiting my girlfriend in PA.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

He may have has the 426 under the hood.

One of my first jobs was installing two way radios for law enforcement. GE and Motorola had most of the market from the fire dept to the dept of corrections in the 70s

The standard police engine, in the 70s, was the Chrysler 440. The 426 Hemi would outrun it.

Have you seen the new Dodge Challenger? Drive one! It feels much the same as the 72, and even looks a little like the old speedster. I chased one once in my squad car. It topped out at 136 mph. Needless to say the Dodge Challenger left me in the dust!

It's funny, a buddy of mine gave me a 83 Cordoba, if I would just get it out of his drive. After putting a new starter and Battery in it, and sitting for (get this) 2 years, that 318 fired right up. I have never been a Huge Mopar fan till now. It's just a beater, but three years later with over 276,00 miles on the engine, she still purrs. If it wasn't for the fan, you couldn't even here the engine running. Ohhh how I love to drop the gas pedal on that thing.. the back tires rip loose. She looks like hell, but runs like a dream! Not much works on her, but the engine and tranny are great..and Hey the power seat still works!!!

:)

Hey Heidi!

I am a bit of a car enthusiast, I concentrate mostly on muscle cars up to 1973, (after then all the smog plumbing killed any kind of performance until into the 80's) I mostly prefer Fords though. Nothing against Mopars, some serious butt kicking iron came out of those factories. Its just a personal preference, thats all. Like most things, cars included, its not really what others think, its what YOU think and what floats your boat. I don't know much about 1972 Challangers, but as stated above, it was more then likely equipt with a 318, though the other choices were many, as also pointed out. If you enjoyed it and it brought a smile to your face, then thats all that matters. I have driven many cars and found very few that I find to be truly satisfying to drive and make you feel....... well, you know, after you park it and get out and walk away.......very special feeling for sure.

I also do like the Challanger body styling, very sleek...and Plymouth did a good job of making all the sheet metal which has always characterized a moper as "looking' heavy, and making it look much lighter and sleeker.........just a nice looking car. I am not up on the differences between a 1970,1971 and a 1972, I know they have to be different, but I don't know in which way, since I'm not a Mopar "affectionato"

Anyways, on the collector or purchase side, if you have priced such cars recently, I am sure you miss your old car, they have appreciated in value at an astonishing rate. :o

If you want to get another, sure, go for it....if you can afford it. They will continue to appreciate over time and be fun to drive and add enjoyment.

Ok, I'm rambling here because I'm tired, but I hope this helped.

I'm off to bed

qwack

All I know is, I pegged that speedo and still had headroom. Awesome. I now drive a Buick Century. Not quite what I like, but it gets me where I want to go. Preacher's car, I call it. :P You've had a drive in it. With Tami at the wheel. We'll always have San Diego. :D Sleep tight.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Quaaaaacck!

I have a 318 in one of my vans. That block has been around for a long time.

The engine, in my van, is new to me. This one has direct fuel injection. This van has a big 153,000 miles on it. It gets new oil every 3000 miles and a radiator flush every 30,000 miles. It will be interesting to see how far it goes.

It's funny, a buddy of mine gave me a 83 Cordoba, if I would just get it out of his drive. After putting a new starter and Battery in it, and sitting for (get this) 2 years, that 318 fired right up. I have never been a Huge Mopar fan till now. It's just a beater, but three years later with over 276,00 miles on the engine, she still purrs. If it wasn't for the fan, you couldn't even here the engine running. Ohhh how I love to drop the gas pedal on that thing.. the back tires rip loose. She looks like hell, but runs like a dream! Not much works on her, but the engine and tranny are great..and Hey the power seat still works!!!

:)

You have alot of miles left. I have a 1 Ton Dodge now with a 360 which is basically a 318 with a little more horse power . The first motor had near 300 thousand miles on it . The replacement motor in it now is nearing 200 thousand. This is a work truck that hauls heavy loads daily too.

If you enjoyed it and it brought a smile to your face, then thats all that matters.

qwack

Haha, this makes me think about that Cadillac CTS commercial with the women driving. I love her line "when you turn your car on, does it return the favour?" as she tramps on the gas. I just love it. I have to say. Not many of my vehicles ever returned the favour :drive1: