LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Currently Watching....

I just wanted to ask to see if i could find anymore people get bored and start watchin random junk. I'm watching two of the most random things you can think of at the moment; Digimon Adventure 02 and Powerpuff girls z. Go figure.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me have sky tv so when bored and start watchin random junk I just channel hop to find something.

The series I am in to at the moment is a Manga cartoon called Bleach. Only problem is I am in the uk and have to download it as I have never seen it over here.

bleach36.jpg

Me have sky tv so when bored and start watchin random junk I just channel hop to find something.

The series I am in to at the moment is a Manga cartoon called Bleach. Only problem is I am in the uk and have to download it as I have never seen it over here.

bleach36.jpg

Oooooh a bleach viewer! Interesting! How far are you?

I don't watch much tv. However, I do follow the following;

Desperate Housewives

Gossip Girl

Privileged

Greek

Hannah Montana

Wizards of Waverly Place

Degrassi: TNG

House

Most times I will pick a Saturday I'm not at school or working, and then I will catch up on everything I missed online. Sometimes 2 or 3 weeks worth, too!

& I watch the Tyra Banks Show sometimes at my friends house on my spare from school.

Oooooh a bleach viewer! Interesting! How far are you?

Just watched Episode 72 and need to go download the latest dubed ones as I do not want to read subs. Don't think I am that far behind you lot in America.

Just watched Episode 72 and need to go download the latest dubed ones as I do not want to read subs. Don't think I am that far behind you lot in America.

Well don't forget that I'm a japanophile and i do watch the subbed versions. Im on ep. 198 at the moment. Sorry if I sound pushy.....my bad.

Also because I feel like adding to my inital post, I 'm not only watching the stuff above, but I got some new Tsubasa Reseroir Chonicle DVDs so I'm watchin those too. I finsihed the Digimon DVDs like 2 days ago (I miss Kari already) and the PPGZ torrent is still downloading so I'm all on those Tsubasa DVDs like flies to a soiled nappy. Plus I'm watchin Crayon Shin-chan while typing this. I heart that show, I find it more random than Cromartie High School and Azumanga Daioh.......and thats something to say.....

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

P.S. Yeah, Im trying out new ending titles.......For somereason I enjoy the one I used above.....I think Ima start usin it.

I ended Bleach on 81 i think. I couldn't do it anymore. I dont have the time of day. It was a good show though...

Stick with it, I heard it gets better after the Saga you're on. You've probably realized by now that those episodes sort of suck.

Oh but my main reason for posting is that I was looking through the boards and I read "I am currently watching...." and I got creeped out. Really though, doesn't that sound like a creepy topic?

-Sophie

I ended Bleach on 81 i think. I couldn't do it anymore. I dont have the time of day. It was a good show though...

Stick with it, I heard it gets better after the Saga you're on. You've probably realized by now that those episodes sort of suck.

Oh but my main reason for posting is that I was looking through the boards and I read "I am currently watching...." and I got creeped out. Really though, doesn't that sound like a creepy topic?

-Sophie

I AM WATCHING YOU RIGHT NOW. DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU.

LOL.

I wacthed all of the digimon season 5 in japanese with subtitles, extremely good. We butchered the hell out of it here.

I got as far as the bounts and dolls on bleach, until the talking backpacks die I'm not intereested. A little too stupid.

Right now I'm wacthing the cowboys beat the giants..woot!

-Sophie

I didn't mean for this to sound dirty.......although I can see where your mind wanders off to use your ninja skillz. LOL. I just felt like posting that I watching two random ass shows out of nowhere at the moment. BTW, I'm watchin Robot chicken now.

I got as far as the bounts and dolls on bleach, until the talking backpacks die I'm not intereested. A little too stupid.

Yeah!... I am up to them talking bags, Jeekeye or what ever there called. I kind of gone off it a bit but will keep watching for a bit more to see if it gets back to the kick ass series it was before they returned to the world of the living. Someone said it get's better again soon.

Well, we don't get too many good series over here, but I've been really big into Criminal Minds and House recently. Never watched either of those before I came to Korea, but I really like both of them.

I have some anime to pick up at the house when i go home to visit in Feb. A friend of mine bought me 12 Kingdoms for Christmas, and I think mom hinted she was going to get some for me too. We shall see if her tastes were good :)