LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could . . .

turtlepins

If I could go anywhere in just my diapers, plastic pants, sandals and T-shirt I would go to Disneyland. I love Disneyland, and it is probably my childhood love theme park. Some of the rides in thick diapers are more fun! Last time I went I was in my "i'm so insecure I need to wear three diapers in public" phase. I'm back to one for short trips, and two for long trips. I still like three best of all!

If you could go anywhere in just diapers, sandals and a T-shirt, where would you go?

Well it would have to be some wear quite warm :P

I would ever say a bar just because it is a socal sort of place and I take it this topic assumes nothing bad will happen, or Tokyo, no really reason I just wont to go there at some point so whereing nappies or not I would still like to go there :)

If I could go anywhere in my diaper, I would first off, be wearing an attends diaper, as they are the best, with a baby-blue, shirt, that barely reaches my belly button, pure whit socks, and have a bottle in one hand.

I would go to the movies, then I wouldn't have to get up to go to the bathroom.

^_^

Are you referring to the electronic shopping district in Tokyo?

Thats a likely solution from a person who watches anime like abrera...I would know why.

I would say one of the hot springs in Hokkaido near Sapporro. I hear they're so relaxing.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to go to the park, dressed in just a t shirt, cloth diapers and plastic panties. I'd really like to swing on the swings and slide on the slide!

For me being a sissy, just being in a t-shirt would not be feel right. I prefer to wear a short dress and strapy girly sandals. I have already been out like this in public to the shops with a mummy mistress. One dream I do have but not done yet is to go to the park dressed up. I would love to swing and let the wind blow my dress around me showing how much of a sissy baby I really am as I go up and down.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Thats a likely solution from a person who watches anime like abrera...I would know why.

I would say one of the hot springs in Hokkaido near Sapporro. I hear they're so relaxing.

I've always wanted to go to one of those hot springs. It would be just like when pervy sage takes naruto to the springs to spy on the pretty girls, lol.

They are indeed extremely relaxing. I've been to one of the hot springs resorts near Nikko, and that was a great experience. I really want to go back again sometime (I went almost 10 years ago now.....). Hopefully I'll be able to save up enough this next year to take a trip to Japan over one of my vacations.

I'm with turtlepins though, the place I really want to have a diapered vacation (and I mean 24/7 diapered vacation) is Disney World. You'll never get asked any questions there, its one of my favorite vacation spots in the world, and its just generally a great place to be. I've been thinking of trying to organize a AB/DL group to go down there on an off for a few years now. I think it would make for an interesting trip. Saying that though, I wouldn't go full out with "kiddish" style clothes. Diapers is one thing, but I'm not a big fan of putting my personal interests out in front of everyone.

i wounder if there was alot of ab/dl to get in touch with disney they would let us do it for one day, when i lived in orlando FL near disney world, they would have gay pride week.

so why not ab/dl day.

Well, I don't about diapers, but if you google map sissyland or sissyworld you get Disney :wub:

• 1 month later...

If you go to Disney World, in Orlando FL, Pleasure Island, during Haloween, there are people in diapers there.

If I could go anywhere in just my diapers, plastic pants, sandals and T-shirt I would go to Disneyland. I love Disneyland, and it is probably my childhood love theme park. Some of the rides in thick diapers are more fun! Last time I went I was in my "i'm so insecure I need to wear three diapers in public" phase. I'm back to one for short trips, and two for long trips. I still like three best of all!

If you could go anywhere in just diapers, sandals and a T-shirt, where would you go?

Australia. I've always wanted to go there. Since it's a fantasy situation, maybe I could find me a one of those cute Australian gals, too. B)

yea it would have to be australia but id need to bring some swim nappies as id absolutley have to go scuba diving (or at least swiming) on the great barrier reif