LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Concert

hi all, went to see the band simple minds in concert at sheffield last night( mon 1st dec). the supporting act was deacon blue for any one that remembers them. both were big in the 80's. anyway i went wearing a nappy under my jeans :D . nobody suspected a thing, not even my brother who i went with. it was a blue proform disposable nappy. i toyed with either a terry nappy and plastic pants or the disposable....... the disposable won as it was'nt as bulky. it was a shame i was unable to wet it at the concert but i made up for it when i got home. just thought i would share this with you. oh, the concert was good too lol

I've thought many times about wearing a diaper to a concert...I go to a lot of them, and it seems rather convenient. At the smaller clubs, the bathrooms are so small and impersonal and the stalls never have doors...my pee shyness prevents me from effectively using them. And the larger shows, you want to hold your place in the crowd.

However, I'd be way too paranoid about any smells I might emit, so I'll probably never actually do it.

I've worn diapers to music festivals for a few years now. Not only because I enjoy wearing diapers, but also because it's so practical. There is always a huge queue for the portable toilets, and they are so disgusting that you don't want to use them anyway.

I've never yet pooped in a diaper at a show, but have wet them many times.

Beth

I've worn diapers to lots of country music concerts I have been to. That is one place that I would say if someone saw you wearing a diaper it wouldn't even probably phase them because they are either too drunk or just lost in the moment :-D

I've worn diapers to concerts before as well. I didn't think it was that great until I went to a concert and DIDN'T wear a diaper - I missed a lot of great songs due to the long walk to the bathrooms. Lesson learned.

I went to a Rancid concert with my brother at a club in SLC. I was wearing an Abena X-plus since the bathrooms are pretty rancid themselves.:lol: I was drinking quite a bit so it was a damn good thing I had a diaper on! It was a bad ass concert! :band:

Been to several concerts since I was actively wearing diapers (Fuel, Linkin Park, Wierd Al, MCR) and several music festivals, and I've worn to all of them. Its not worth it to miss great parts of the show just to run to the bathroom. And given the copious amounts of b33r that are usually consumed at said events, that run would have to be something that you do eventually.