LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny Pic On Dailydiapers

Ohhh I get it, from the first post..the Three guys picture? Daily updated the site again and as such that picture has already been replaced...I'll polk around and see if I can find it.

Edit: Well I looked through all 130 pages on the guys in Diaper section..oh say 3099 photo's and no luck..I even checked the spotlight section and didn't find anything.

Anybody have any Idea's??? That's why I always like at least a link, when somebody mentions something. It was just Three Guys Sitting on a bench on a back patio wearing diapers and drinking beer...I missed the dog when I saw it.

Here you go:

3_guys_and_a_dog.jpg

Detective work... To find a pic from a couple weeks ago, I had to find a DD post I vaguely remembered from many moons ago-- it linked to the directory where all the "Pic Updates" were archived.

Found DD's post here, from Jan 2 2007 ... And now, it's time for a beer :lol:

wv

Yeah, that was a hilarious pic....I laughed real hard when I realized that the dog was in a diaper too. I cant imagine what it took to get the dog diapered. Im sure there was a prodigious amount of alcohol consumed that afternoon by the three in the picture :).

To be honest, getting a dog in a diaper isnt too difficult. As a matter of fact, my puppy wore Luvs at night when she was in her dog crate. Now that she is too big for diapers, we switched to Underjams/Pull-ups. It took her awhile to get used to wearing them, but now she doesnt seem to mind and she wont chew them off. I really need to get some pics of her dressed up, 'cause shes kinda cute :)

Here you go:

3_guys_and_a_dog.jpg

Detective work... To find a pic from a couple weeks ago, I had to find a DD post I vaguely remembered from many moons ago-- it linked to the directory where all the "Pic Updates" were archived.

Found DD's post here, from Jan 2 2007 ... And now, it's time for a beer :lol:

wv

;)what detective work? You took the picture!

;)what detective work? You took the picture!

LOL Nope, it's not my pic... just wanted to solve the mystery, and also see this pic for myself :D

However, I did touch up the pic in Photoshop, a little-- the dog was just sort of a black blob in the original, so I lightened it up a bit.

It really is a funny absurd-goodtimes pic... Glad I could help!

wv

LOL Nope, it's not my pic... just wanted to solve the mystery, and also see this pic for myself :D

However, I did touch up the pic in Photoshop, a little-- the dog was just sort of a black blob in the original, so I lightened it up a bit.

It really is a funny absurd-goodtimes pic... Glad I could help!

wv

Ya sure that ain't you in the center from ...ahhh ....days gone by??

Ya sure that ain't you in the center from ...ahhh ....days gone by??

Who-- you mean the guy with the red goatee (my hair's black), scar on his right knee (not mine), and a noticeably beefier physique than I've ever had?

Trust me-- I've happily done some outre things in my life, but the scene in this pic isn't one of em. I wish I could say it was!

I've gone out public exactly 1 (one) time-- it was Halloween night, in a bar my band was playing...

Hey it's ok, Repaid... I understand your need to give me a little shit when I managed to find the pic after you'd searched through 130 gallery pages :lol:

wv