LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

20 Questions

For Thanksgiving I went to my brother's. His son has this game called 20Q {20 questions}, it's about the size of a tennis ball. You can play the game online at http://www.20q.net/

You think of an object and it starts asking you questions and then it will tell you what you are thinking of. Well guess what I thought of, diaper! What a surprise! It guessed it but this morning online, it failed, but some of the questions were different online. The game asked, can it be used for recreation, can it be found in a classroom and is it colorful, I answered sometimes for these questions.

When it displayed "diaper", it kind of freaked me out, as if I was busted. What really concerned me is if it kept a list of the answers so I reset the game!

It had me thinking last night, maybe in the distant future or not so distant future AB/DL's will have their own personnel AI's {Robots} and you know they will program their personnel assistant to help with diaper chores. It's not science fiction and I can envision them having their AI's change their diapers, keeping inventory and talking to them about diapers and also instructing them to keep it private.

Wouldn't it be great, think about it, you're reading this on your monitor right now, your AI taps you on your shoulder and you turn and it says with a diaper in it's other hand, "time to change your diaper!" They may be strong enough to lift up the AB/DL's of the future and carry them to their changing table or bed and lift up there legs too!

I'm thinking of Bicentennial man, I Robot and of course A.I. Artificial Intelligence. If I were alive to have such a personnel assistant and be able to custom order how mine looked, I would order mine to look like Kate Beckinsale as she appeared in the Pearl Harbor movie!

We can somewhat imagine what this would be like even today. Maybe more so for those who can remember what it was like being a DL/AB before the internet!

Okay time for me to go, time to dream of Kate Beckinsale changing my diaper! :thumbsup:

Phil

*The following day, PhilDL's wife comes home early and finds the new AI broken. Phil attempts to explain.*

"I honestly can't think how it got broken darling, I came home from work and found it stuck in that position......honest." :whistling:

http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd?ac...elle_set2_4.jpg

ROFLMAO!

And 20 questions (aka Animal, mineral, or vegetable) is an age-old party game from the age before computers...consider that an average person's working vocabulary contains 10,000 words, paring down to the exact word shouldn't be hard...

I just tried the online 20 questions. Here's what happened. I started with "Diaper", then "Plastic Panties", then tried to play again with "Safety Pin" but it didn't like losing and wouldn't let me play anymore(actually I think my ISP dropped me again).

"Plastic Panties" totally baffled the AI machine, but "Diaper" was hilarious. At 16Q it began making guesses and here's what it guessed:

Bathrobe :huh:

Leggings :rolleyes:

Scarf :P

Boxer Shorts :(

Wool Sweater -_-

and finally: BUTT :roflmao:

AI doesn't interest me a whole lot because no matter what the experts say, it can never emulate the human mind, only some of it's thinking processes :closedeyes: Without being spontaneous in relation to my situation it would get boring quickly, and lacking the imagination to be able to see something as fun would make it dull <_< About all it could do for me is to remove the mundane or repulsive chores from my life. When AI gets to the point of becoming a Michgaelangelo, DaVinci, or Mozart then it will have come of age.

Anarchist thinking cannot be simulated or predicted and will always be a totally human trait:

"Hey you stupid robot, you hung my square diapers upside down again!" would smoke it's circuits.

Now that would be really fun to see and might make AI worthwhile :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Guest dllightning

wow, just did the 20 questions thing... i have a difference of opinion, here is my result:

Does it make noise? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No. CMON GUYS THE LOVE OF THE CRINKLE!

Would you give it as a gift? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No. BABY SHOWERS, NO?

Does it change colours? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No. WETNESS INDICATOR STRIPS?

Is it usually warm? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No. DO YOU WET YOUR DIAPER?

Does it bring joy to people? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No. DIAPERS BRING ME JOY?

Can it cheer you up? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No. OH YEA!

Can it be used for recreation? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No. ISNT THAT WHAT WE ARE ALL DOING?

You were thinking of a diaper.

Do you use it at work? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.

Is it spontaneous? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.

Does it bring joy to people? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.

Can it be used for recreation? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.

Does it produce heat? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.

Contradictions Detected

The opinions of the 20Q A.I. are its own, and are based on the input of players. 20Q's answers reflect common knowledge. If you feel that 20Q is in error, the only way to correct it is to play again!

Similar Objects

a womb, a fist, a cruise ship, the uvula, an amusement park, wiener schnitzel, a gland, a bra, a muscle (body part), a jet, a bratwurst, a urethra.

Heres my results, pretty cool.