LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Was There Anything Wrong With Me Showing Off My Diapers To Girls? Do You Think They May Have Noticed?

I find it a bit ridiculous that a group of people with widely varying hobbies is jumping all over a guy for showing part of his diaper. Some of you enjoy dressing in diapers and going to movies, someone might see them!!! Some of you enjoy being forced into sissy outfits and given suppositories so you don't know when you'll poop yourself in public. And, no offense intended but some of you dress like little girls when you are grown adult men. Personally I find that more offensive than a kid running around the way the OP was. Personally I'd give him a thumbs up for good taste in diapers. (note, I actually don't care if you wanna dress yourself as a baby girl, but if I were told to choose which were more offensive it would be that)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dl_aslee

It has nothing to do with the diaper showing. It has everything to do with his intent. He took off his shirt specifically to see if anyone would notice.

If you are just going about your normal daily life and it shows at some point, then who cares, it happens and if someone see's it they won't really think about it or go ok he has bladder problems, so what.

I am pretty sure if you talk to anyone who is actually incontinent they will try to hide it as they don't want to be ridiculed. So people will certainly will be weirded out when you take off your shirt with a diaper clearly sticking up.

That being said it still has to do with intent, if you were just taking it off because it keeps you cool or something when playing a sport or dancing, but you went there and took your shirt off specifically to see a reaction and did the same in the hallways. You wouldn't have been flamed had you just been going about your normal business and realized that it showed and were asking if anyone thought that people noticed.

Intent or no intent I still don't see what the big deal was. Maybe it's a little inappropriate for a girl or guy to be showing their underwear with the intent of wanting attention, but people want attention and its a normal human action. You're not going to completely destroy someone for acting human, everyone tries to show off once in a while, why should it be any different for us because we wear diapers instead of boxers. After all diapers are just another choice of undergarment right??

And the the OP, as far as people noticing, I would say most likely not, even if they noticed something weird about your underpants, they'll just think "wow something was weird about that guys underwear". The last thing they'll think is 'he must've been wearing a diaper' unless of course they are hoping you were.

HuggieBaby

Would you all complain as much if it were a girl? seems girl in diapers with it peeking out of clothes is one of the top pic requests. How is what he did any different than girls wearing low cut shirts? They do it for the same kind of attention. We all do things to try to appear attractive towards the type of person we want in our lives.

The intent was to get attention so it seems...how is that bad? He was at college, not Chucky Cheese. I saw a whole lot more questionable offensive things in college than that.

Would you all complain as much if it were a girl? seems girl in diapers with it peeking out of clothes is one of the top pic requests. How is what he did any different than girls wearing low cut shirts? They do it for the same kind of attention. We all do things to try to appear attractive towards the type of person we want in our lives.

The intent was to get attention so it seems...how is that bad? He was at college, not Chucky Cheese. I saw a whole lot more questionable offensive things in college than that.

Most people don't want to be an unwilling player in someones kink. Guy or girl, if they're using someone (without consent) to get their rocks off, it's wrong. Period. If the OP found no sexual desire in showing their diaper, and wasn't showing it off - perhaps it just made an accidental appearance, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Also, just because you saw 'a whole lot more questionable offensive things in college' doesn't mean that it is civilized.

In the grand scale of things - no, this wasn't all that bad, but that doesn't make it right.

Honestly if anyone noticed they probably just snickered to themselves long after you had passed. Most people are sensitive enough not to noticeably react as there are many reasons for adults to be wearing diapers.

I'm not as harsh as others on the diaper exposure thing. I think there is a huge difference between letting your waistband show a little and straight out flashing or running around in just a diaper. For many DL's the wasitband trick is one of many steps they take towards being comfortable with who they are and wearing all the time as they learn that people don't notice or are too busy with their own lives to care.

How do you know that there aren't people every day, that you see, who are "showing off their kink to you" and you just don't know that cuz you don't automatically assume it's a kink? There are many women who get off on wearing slutty clothes because they know people notice, they like to show off. How is this any different?? I really have yet to see someone explain how it is ok for so many people in this fetish to discuss how to go out wearing their "kink" clothes, yet what this guy did was so horrible.

And my point in bringing up things I saw in college, was because of someone who posted "You wouldn't want someone else doing this to your daughter!" It's not like he works at a school or daycare, college people are adults. Exposure to other things is part of college. It's hardly going to damage someone, it's not like he flashed them his penis or something. I've probably flashed people my buttcrack before, as far as I know none of them are psychologically damaged because of it.

Anyhow, I'm not going to beat a dead horse anymore. But, for all the discussions I see on this board about what to wear in public and "I wore X outfit to the movies it was so grrreat!" and them getting so much support and then this guy being treated like he's borderline sex offender....I think it's awfully hypocritical. Then again, I see alot of hypocrisy on this board, so that shouldn't surprise me. Personally, I think what he did was retarded, but I don't think it was any really big deal. But I guess when I wear my pullups to work, with my overalls, and my pacifier in my pocket, that since I get some satisfaction out of it, i'm using my entire work place. Same as when I get extreme enjoyment out of dressing my husband in his diapers and onesie and having him use a pacifier sometimes at the movie. Guess I'm just a pervert using the entire city as victims of my sexual enjoyment. Muahahahaha

How do you know that there aren't people every day, that you see, who are "showing off their kink to you" and you just don't know that cuz you don't automatically assume it's a kink? There are many women who get off on wearing slutty clothes because they know people notice, they like to show off. How is this any different?? I really have yet to see someone explain how it is ok for so many people in this fetish to discuss how to go out wearing their "kink" clothes, yet what this guy did was so horrible.

And my point in bringing up things I saw in college, was because of someone who posted "You wouldn't want someone else doing this to your daughter!" It's not like he works at a school or daycare, college people are adults. Exposure to other things is part of college. It's hardly going to damage someone, it's not like he flashed them his penis or something. I've probably flashed people my buttcrack before, as far as I know none of them are psychologically damaged because of it.

Anyhow, I'm not going to beat a dead horse anymore. But, for all the discussions I see on this board about what to wear in public and "I wore X outfit to the movies it was so grrreat!" and them getting so much support and then this guy being treated like he's borderline sex offender....I think it's awfully hypocritical. Then again, I see alot of hypocrisy on this board, so that shouldn't surprise me. Personally, I think what he did was retarded, but I don't think it was any really big deal. But I guess when I wear my pullups to work, with my overalls, and my pacifier in my pocket, that since I get some satisfaction out of it, i'm using my entire work place. Same as when I get extreme enjoyment out of dressing my husband in his diapers and onesie and having him use a pacifier sometimes at the movie. Guess I'm just a pervert using the entire city as victims of my sexual enjoyment. Muahahahaha

LoL, agreed.

I for one won`t lose any sleep over this, you would think, judging by the reaction of the many over - sensitive people here, that he was guilty of rape. Ridiculous to say the least. Yeah, it seems there is a tad bit hypocrisy out and about here; is there really such a big difference between, let`s say the AB who wets his diaper in a cinema full of people, and the OP who shows a bit of the diaper - band to some girls? The only difference I can spot is that the former gets applauded for his bravery( And let`s face it, if you wear this item in public, a part of you wishes that someone will notice, it would not really be so brave otherwise, now would it? ) and the latter gets a thorough verbal beating. Is it really less intrusive just because someone doesn`t notice? I beg to differ. The moment you choose to take a fetish out into the public domain, you have thereby severed the line between private and public. So in other words, diapermommie`s stand on this hereby seconded.

There's a line between good taste and bad taste, and another from there to just flat-out wrong. Those are social mores and they do vary from place to place. Two guys on a sidewalk holding hands in NYC wouldn't get a second glance but if that happened where I am the reaction would be hateful and evil :angry: At best, intentional exposure of your diaper in public would be questionable, and IMHO in front of underage children is wrong. Even if it's a mixed-age place llike the mall or a park. Adults only? Maybe, but never children.

I see this as exhibitionism though it could also be a self-destructive trait exemplified. But where do you draw the line? A simple kiss between hubby and wifey in public is generally acceptable but a lot of oldsters would draw the line if it were a long passionate kiss. Younger ones mostly don't agree(and I'm with them on this one. Love is good and should always be shown in that light :D) Decency is a personal definition until it reaches a social majority opinion of that definition :mellow: For us to all live together peacefully as a society requires laws and some unwritten 'rules' of conduct which are based more on what something is seen as being versus what it really is. If you break those unwritten 'rules' there will be a price to pay sooner or later, and you have a right to make that choice. But when you do something that reflects badly on others similar enough to you that the average person wouldn't be able to tell the difference between you and them, then you no longer have the right to make that choice. Society as a whole has denied you that option, and rightly so -_-

As a TG and having TS friends, I personally hate seeing outlandish examples of crossdressing in public because it makes it harder for the rest of us looking like normal women to gain acceptance in society. As a DL I see this particular example in the very same way. It's one thing for diaper exposure to happen accidentally, but when you do it on purpose like this example you've harmed all the rest of us who hope that oneday we will find ABDL gaining social acceptance. Your motivations don't matter, only the results of your actions. If you really have to gross people out or blow their minds then belch or fart or do something that points only to you. Please leave me out of your personal issues :bash:

Bettypooh

here's what's going on in my mind:

you're a lush. what you did was wrong on some many levels. i know that this site should be about encouragement to others in our situation, but you took it the wrong way. i honestly don't know if you are being serious or just trying to get replies. either way, awkward.

so i've tried to type this three times and my computer keeps freezing just before i post it, so this is gonna be the short version.

when you are in college you are beginning your professional life. You professors are going to be references, for jobs or grad school and your peers will soon be your co workers and adversaries in the work place, so i would be very careful in exposing sexual fetish's and kinks in this atmosphere. How you perform in academia will have far reaching consequences.

Would you all complain as much if it were a girl? seems girl in diapers with it peeking out of clothes is one of the top pic requests.

Where? Where are these pics a top request? Oh I know, on a diaper lovers forum where the average member is a guy that likes girls and diapers.......I wonder if there could be a connection?

No diapermommie, we wouldn't complain about a girl showing us her diaper, the same as we don't care if a guy shows us his diaper. But not everybody in the big wide world is into this. That argument is a bit like saying " I'll wear my raincoat with nothing underneath and hang around a girls college, hopefully they will notice I'm not wearing anything underneath. If anyone complains, I can always say I belong to a raincoat lovers forum and the top pic request is photos of girls in raincoats with nothing underneath."

One of the big problems with any sexual fetish is that sometimes it controls your actions, often against your better judgement.

Beth

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Well I am in college and I wear bambino diapers with the prints. I decided to wear them around my dorm in the hallways and around campus when a lot of girls were around. My college is predominately female so this is easy to do. So I was excited in being close to girls with my diaper on and wetting it. I then decided to show off my diapers. I lifted up my shirt a bit and my jeans are baggy so it showed, I did this several times. Once or twice in the dark usually a few feet away. Once I went into my a gymtype dance studio and three girls were in there. I pulled my shirt off to expose the bit of my diaper sticking out from my jeans. All the girls were busy doing something but I could have swron one gave me a weird look. So do you think any of these girls noticed when I showed my diaper and didnt say anything? Do you think what i did was wrong? Real opinions and no sarcasm would be great.

I bet she did see your diaper peeking out. I bet she is secretly an AB/DL and went back to her dorm room to go put on her big disposable diaper and think about you. You should go follow her around and see if you can see her diaper. You might even want to sneak into her room and see if you can find her stash. :roflmao:

Where? Where are these pics a top request? Oh I know, on a diaper lovers forum where the average member is a guy that likes girls and diapers.......I wonder if there could be a connection?

No diapermommie, we wouldn't complain about a girl showing us her diaper, the same as we don't care if a guy shows us his diaper. But not everybody in the big wide world is into this. That argument is a bit like saying " I'll wear my raincoat with nothing underneath and hang around a girls college, hopefully they will notice I'm not wearing anything underneath. If anyone complains, I can always say I belong to a raincoat lovers forum and the top pic request is photos of girls in raincoats with nothing underneath."

One of the big problems with any sexual fetish is that sometimes it controls your actions, often against your better judgement.

Beth

Beth you took what I meant completely wrong. The only point I had in making that statement was that had the same store been posted but it was a girl showing her diaper and wondering if anyone noticed, she would not have gotten the same reaction as this guy did.

Well I am in college and I wear bambino diapers with the prints. I decided to wear them around my dorm in the hallways and around campus when a lot of girls were around. My college is predominately female so this is easy to do. So I was excited in being close to girls with my diaper on and wetting it. I then decided to show off my diapers. I lifted up my shirt a bit and my jeans are baggy so it showed, I did this several times. Once or twice in the dark usually a few feet away. Once I went into my a gymtype dance studio and three girls were in there. I pulled my shirt off to expose the bit of my diaper sticking out from my jeans. All the girls were busy doing something but I could have swron one gave me a weird look. So do you think any of these girls noticed when I showed my diaper and didnt say anything? Do you think what i did was wrong? Real opinions and no sarcasm would be great.

If it floates your boat then just do it!

Absolultely no difference in what you are doing than Heidy going about his home town dressed in a baby dress and nappy! And if anyone says "Yes but his is a lifestyle thing" once more then i will SCREAM!

Just my two cents worth.

Mal.

Beth you took what I meant completely wrong. The only point I had in making that statement was that had the same store been posted but it was a girl showing her diaper and wondering if anyone noticed, she would not have gotten the same reaction as this guy did.

I know where you're coming from diapermommie, and you may be right. I agree that many of the guys condoning this would find the idea of a girl doing it exciting. However, I honestly believe that many of us would still be against it.

I agree with many of the points you make though, lol.

Beth

Well here in portland oregon public nudity has been legalized the few people who have the guts to actualy do this usualy make the news the police are often called on them and the news station here has confirmed that the police are only able to ask them to leave and cannot force them if they say they will not leave the cops will usualy just follow them around and wait for them to do something else wrong. Oh and by the way 'curiosity' lately it's only WOMAN who have been doing this NOT men. so if we can get away with somethin like that in this society why the hell are you all freaking out about the waistband of a diaper. After all he still had his pants on!

No offense diaperallways, but no society should be based on what you can and can't "get away with". Sorry, but any city in the world that makes it legal to walk around naked is being irresponsible. In fact, if you hadn't told us about it I wouldn't believe for a second that any city in the world would actually allow it.

I've been to a couple of nudist beaches in the Med, it was okay, pretty good if you want an all over tan. But I for one couldn't enjoy my chilli dog with some guy walking around the snack bar with his twanger out. I don't even want to see a naked woman walking around the street, I'm not that starved of seeing the female form.

There's a time and place for everything, these people should try and make themselves interesting in other ways (rather than trying to get attention by walking around naked......yawn!!!), have some respect for others, and put some clothes on.

Beth

well to be honest i don' really think they should get away with public nudity either i was appalled when i found out i'm tryin to say that if our legal system is willing to plz the nudist in highly public environment maybe we should pick our battles and leave the guy who makes a fool of himself alone, all he's getting is his own sattisfaction that people might be laughing at him so what he's our ridiculous public jester. so oregon has an indecent exposure law, i found out what happened is the oregon supreme court passed a ruling that protects all sex acts nudity being a sex act cannot be illegal even public of course business's and private propertys can have their own rules

I know that many years ago when we had lots of streakers (do you guys have streakers, people that take off their clothes and run on to the field at sporting events?) the law was usually harder on guys, on the basis that a man running naked is exposing his sexual organs, a woman running naked isn't.

I don't know why, but I always imagined Oregon would be quite conservative.

Beth

Wearing a diaper isn't the same as nudity, folks-- not even close. The OP was just showing them above the waistband of his jeans... but even if he'd completely pulled his jeans off and was just standing there in his diaper, it would've been the same exposure as if he'd been wearing just regular underwear or a bathing suit. Granted it would have been a DIAPER-- but that's what the shockfactor would have been, not nudity.

wv

Wearing a diaper isn't the same as nudity, folks-- not even close. The OP was just showing them above the waistband of his jeans... but even if he'd completely pulled his jeans off and was just standing there in his diaper, it would've been the same exposure as if he'd been wearing just regular underwear or a bathing suit. Granted it would have been a DIAPER-- but that's what the shockfactor would have been, not nudity.

wv

LOL!! I think me and diaperallways hijacked the thread and took a bit of a side turn there. Nothing to do with the OP.......sorry folks!!!

Beth

Guest dl_aslee

It is still voyeurism as he was specifically trying to show off something that would get a reaction from the public and if he did take the jeans off I'm pretty sure he could be charged with indecent exposure or at least causing a public disruption.

Again it has everything to do with intent, his post was obvious that he wasn't asking about something accidental but something done on purpose to arose people and cause a reaction.

I don't understand why people have a fit every time this happens. Having your diapers peeking out from the top of your pants and people seeing them doesn't make you a pervert, or a flasher. It doesn't make you a "creep" or a "typical male". Honestly, people walk around with their underwear peeking out from their jeans all the time, some "gangsta" people even have their jeans like halfway down their legs with everyone seeing their boxers, (and that's apparently even fashionable).

Letting your underwear show from your jeans is really fairly common, and there is nothing that makes it suddenly more wrong if the underwear is a diaper. People will think "oh, that guy is incontinent", not "all people with diapers are pervert fetishists, let's grab our torches and pitchforks and hunt down people we've never heard of on the internet to make them feel bad".

oh my god!

i swear if one more person says "its just underwear" i will completely lose it.

YES it is just underwear for someone who needs to wear it.

NO it is not just underwear when you wear it to get off.

given the content of the OP's post, diapers are NOT JUST underwear.

Please people, remember, not everyone wears diapers for a need, and many people wear them for sexual gratification. Just like a man who goes out dressed in women's underwear because he gets turned on knowing he has a secret.

I really dont care what he did, if he wants to run the risk of the far reaching repercussions than so be it. Personally i dont like seeing someone with their pants hanging down no matter what they are or are not wearing underneath.

But in the case of the Op DIAPERS ARE NOT HIS UNDERWEAR!!!! he clearly states he was excided being near girls while wearing and wetting a diaper.

look i'm sorry but there seems to be this ongoing trend where those of use who are into this for sexual reasons are just ignored and those who do not find this sexual seem to think everyone wears for the same reason they do. It is clearly not the case in this instance.

He was not showing off his underwear, he was showing off a prop he uses to gain sexual gratification, like a girl walking around with a strap on showing. yes it is the same thing, both are tools used to get sexual pleasure neither are underwear, although both are worn in the genital area!

I'd be willing to bet that 99% of people who see a diaper sticking out of the waistband on someone's pants do not consider it kinky or perverted unless the wearer does something that is obviously perverted (such as stick a hand in the diaper, or rubbing it over pants or what not). Of course we understand it is a fetish item, but most people don't think fetish when they see an adult diaper peeking out of someone's clothing, they usually assume a medical reason and don't say anything (again unless the wearer does something obviously perverted). It all comes down to perspective as well imho.