LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Was There Anything Wrong With Me Showing Off My Diapers To Girls? Do You Think They May Have Noticed?

Well I am in college and I wear bambino diapers with the prints. I decided to wear them around my dorm in the hallways and around campus when a lot of girls were around. My college is predominately female so this is easy to do. So I was excited in being close to girls with my diaper on and wetting it. I then decided to show off my diapers. I lifted up my shirt a bit and my jeans are baggy so it showed, I did this several times. Once or twice in the dark usually a few feet away. Once I went into my a gymtype dance studio and three girls were in there. I pulled my shirt off to expose the bit of my diaper sticking out from my jeans. All the girls were busy doing something but I could have swron one gave me a weird look. So do you think any of these girls noticed when I showed my diaper and didnt say anything? Do you think what i did was wrong? Real opinions and no sarcasm would be great.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am in college and I wear bambino diapers with the prints. I decided to wear them around my dorm in the hallways and around campus when a lot of girls were around. My college is predominately female so this is easy to do. So I was excited in being close to girls with my diaper on and wetting it. I then decided to show off my diapers. I lifted up my shirt a bit and my jeans are baggy so it showed, I did this several times. Once or twice in the dark usually a few feet away. Once I went into my a gymtype dance studio and three girls were in there. I pulled my shirt off to expose the bit of my diaper sticking out from my jeans. All the girls were busy doing something but I could have swron one gave me a weird look. So do you think any of these girls noticed when I showed my diaper and didnt say anything? Do you think what i did was wrong? Real opinions and no sarcasm would be great.

people should of reported you and been arrested for indesent disorder. Thats what gives as a bad name for people like you being pervy.

Would you like people to crap on your doorstep?

What you are doing is a form of assault on peoples sensitivities - a minor act of indecency.

If I were on the the academic staff and heard about this I would try to find a way to get rid of you. Certainly if I was asked for a reference, I would damn you with faint praise.

You won't get any party invitations that way.

Keep it to yourself, please, the rest of us don't want the backlash of negative publicity that you might generate.

Would you like people to crap on your doorstep?

What you are doing is a form of assault on peoples sensitivities - a minor act of indecency.

If I were on the the academic staff and heard about this I would try to find a way to get rid of you. Certainly if I was asked for a reference, I would damn you with faint praise.

You won't get any party invitations that way.

Keep it to yourself, please, the rest of us don't want the backlash of negative publicity that you might generate.

well just so everyone knows nothing I did was perverted or indecent. I just showed a bit of my diaper off. Something that may have ven gone unnoticed.

well just so everyone knows nothing I did was perverted or indecent. I just showed a bit of my diaper off. Something that may have ven gone unnoticed.

It's not the fact that it wasn't perverted or indecent. It's the intent. If you're showing off to satisfy a kink, you're bringing people unwillingly with you. It may not be legally wrong - in fact it most likely isn't, but it is (in my opinion) morally wrong. Mind you to each his own - but in doing what you do, you're potentially opening yourself up to a whole lot of attention you may not want.

It's not the fact that it wasn't perverted or indecent. It's the intent. If you're showing off to satisfy a kink, you're bringing people unwillingly with you. It may not be legally wrong - in fact it most likely isn't, but it is (in my opinion) morally wrong. Mind you to each his own - but in doing what you do, you're potentially opening yourself up to a whole lot of attention you may not want.

I see your point. Im also saying if they didnt say anything they probablly didnt notice. Right?

I see your point. Im also saying if they didnt say anything they probablly didnt notice. Right?

Or they chose to ignore you so you'd go away. ;)

Not to enable, but most people probably wouldn't notice much anyways, unless you really flaunt it. People are so absorbed in themselves that you could probably walk by naked and they wouldn't notice. (Don't try that - most people wouldn't notice - but some would and they would point it out to all the people who didn't and it would just turn into some sort of point and laugh sequence. You wouldn't like it. Probably.)

It seems to me all you care about is whether or not anyone noticed. People like you need to think about the consequences of your actions. If you were caught and punished or whatever the case may be you aren't the only one who would suffer from the repercusions. We would like to show people we are not pervs or freaks of nature and doing things such as this is not helping.

It may not have been perverted or illegal but it's still wrong. And ur lucky nobody caught you. What if some guy saw you flashing your diaper to his girl and proceeded to beat the crap out of you? Or these ladies reported you for exposure. There are so many possible scenarios here and many of them bad. But the thing here is stop forcing others to be an unwilling participant in your lil interest cause the consequences affect all of us here and gives us a bad name. Not a good way to make friends at college, male or female.. Word travels fast in college.

It was not perverted to you maybe but to those girls it maybe was.

People like you are distorying this community and people never learn that actions have their own consequences.

I totally agree with freswich. If that happened to me Id be shocked and Id even report you.

And those who think its ok to flash your diaper at people are in serious need of help because I always thought this lifestyle was different than that.

I wouldn't go so far as to say what you did was illegal, but almost certainly unwelcome. Parading in front of women in a dance studio with only your shorts covering your diaper isn't indecent exposure, but it isn't what these women will want to have seen. Did they notice....perhaps....it depends on how obvious you made it, and how exposed your diaper was. If they did notice, they probably just rolled their eyes at you and laughed, but they could just have easily called security or the cops because you were imposing your fetish on them. Had it not been an obviously ABDL diaper, they might have wondered if you were incontinent, but non-the-less, they might have felt uncomfortable. Was that your intent? Probably not....but don't do it again.

Some on here think its fine to parade around in public in only their diapers, but it is offensive to most of the general public, and only if you are a selfish ________ do you do this and not feel you've done something wrong.

I've worn my diaper outside, but I go to great pains to be as far away from others and not visible to anyone. I wear under my clothes all the time, but don't "expose" my underwear on purpose.

I won't say it is wrong per say, I did similar things in college. I had some fun reactions and some negative reactions. I know the police were called (pants wetting, not diaper wearing) at least once, but i disappeared. I have outgrown that aspect of my DL life and I am sure you will too. It probably is borderline harassment, and if reactions is negative, it is best to drop it and disappear. Do not force the issue if someone is clearly uncomfortable. I think you will probably get more giggles than anything. Avoid children entirely and know if it does turn out bad, you and only you are responsible for your actions. I wouldn't go around in just a diaper, but under your pants with minimal exposure shouldn't be too bad. I am guessing 95% won't notice at all, a small percentage will be offended, a small percentage will be amused, and a mico percentage might even be tuned on. I say have fun, but be cautious at the same time.

Warning:I'm going to do what I do best-play Devil's Advocate :angel_not:

#1-Your post DOES seem a tad bit trollish.

#2-Fuck the haters.

#3-What you did will NOT,I repeat NOT put our"community" in a bad light. Trust me on this one. Can anyone say insecure guilt trip?

#4-It's NOT illegal in any way,shape or form. We've become a world of oversensitive pussies. It's a fucking diaper! Get over it.

And last but certainly not least,

#5-You're in college! Have fun! I wish I wouldn't have been such a hard ass about school. I'm learning things about myself that should've been learned years ago.

Now get on out there and show the world your baby side! And fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!

I'll just sit and wait for the false criticisms to come pouring in. I'm bored anyway :whistling:

Despite what Pete says about "Fuck em for not taking a joke!" I don't really see how this can be pecieved as a joke in anyway. I mean, if it was a party or fancy dress and you wore a diaper, then yeah I can see the joke. But the OP already said he wears diapers to collage and likes wearing them around girls, this is simply because he gets a cheap thrill out of it. Now he's decided to go that next step and expose the diaper to the girls. To anyone who says "Fuck em" or "They can't take a joke" I will only say that I hope nobody gets off by doing this stuff around your daughter or grandaughter.

To the OP, you asked if they noticed? Who knows, they may have. I'm going to guess that you hope they did. You're not the first person to ask about this sort of stuff, and to be honest it always gets people flamed......as you've found out.

My own view is that any fetish is okay between consenting adults. However, it becomes unacceptable when it involves unconsenting adults, children, or animals. These girls are unconsenting adults, so what you did isn't really that different to that guy who sent a schoolgirl a text saying "I'm wearing a diaper".

Just my view

Beth

Pete is living in a fantasy world but he uses foul words in order to be heard.

I see there are two sorts of people in this lifestyle, The genuine ones who keep themselfs to themselfs and those who go out of their way and flash and bring innocent victims into the lifestyle.

Its very sad indeed

Bethany is 100% Correct and you should listen to her, She is speaking alot of sense but pete and the pervert who started the message are the typical male. Of course they don't see its wrong. I'm sure if they were female they would see things different.

Despite what Pete says about "Fuck em for not taking a joke!" I don't really see how this can be pecieved as a joke in anyway. I mean, if it was a party or fancy dress and you wore a diaper, then yeah I can see the joke. But the OP already said he wears diapers to collage and likes wearing them around girls, this is simply because he gets a cheap thrill out of it. Now he's decided to go that next step and expose the diaper to the girls. To anyone who says "Fuck em" or "They can't take a joke" I will only say that I hope nobody gets off by doing this stuff around your daughter or grandaughter.

To the OP, you asked if they noticed? Who knows, they may have. I'm going to guess that you hope they did. You're not the first person to ask about this sort of stuff, and to be honest it always gets people flamed......as you've found out.

My own view is that any fetish is okay between consenting adults. However, it becomes unacceptable when it involves unconsenting adults, children, or animals. These girls are unconsenting adults, so what you did isn't really that different to that guy who sent a schoolgirl a text saying "I'm wearing a diaper".

Just my view

Beth

:crybaby:

OH NO!! I've been involutarily exposing my dog to my desires! I just thought he didn't care what I wore as long as I rubbed him behind the ears and kept his supper dish full.

"What a pervert" is what he's probably been thinking all this time.

I am SOOO ashamed!!

Peace,

Vic :roflmao:

:crybaby:

OH NO!! I've been involutarily exposing my dog to my desires! I just thought he didn't care what I wore as long as I rubbed him behind the ears and kept his supper dish full.

"What a pervert" is what he's probably been thinking all this time.

I am SOOO ashamed!!

Peace,

Vic :roflmao:

Now THAT'S fuckin' hilarious!!!!! And comes full circle to my point. :roflmao: If the guy was walking around exposing his diapers a bit and vigorously rubbing his cock while doing it,I'd say"Yeah....you're a tad out of line." but he's not doing that. I'm in diapers 24/7/365. I chose that. I sometimes take my garbage to the dumpster before taking a shower for work. I KNOW my neighbors can see the tops of my diapers when my sweat pants start to fall down. Do I give a fuck? NO! It is what it is and my neighbors can think what they think.

I really don't see how exposing the tops of one's diaper above their pants is involuntarily sucking people into the fetish. I could see it if they were doing other lewd acts along with such behavior as wrong but it is only underwear after all. I would call this a bit of an attempt to gather attention, but the onlookers probably would not have given it a second thought or even realized that he was wearing a diaper.

I guess by Tami, Heidilyn and I going out and about is also involuntarily sucking people into our fetish? (if you can call it that for some?)

I suppose to some we must all live behind closed doors? I do agree there is a more appropriate way of handing one's self in public, but sick and twisted I think that may be a trite bit harsh. I suppose those who wear saggy pants are also injecting John Q public into their sick and twisted boxer fetish?

I would say if he wants to meet a girl who may be interested in joining in on his diaper life then he should act appropriately when in public and be confident with who he is. Then he will find someone who picks up on that confidence and becomes curious, then active in his diaper side.

What happens if a chick see's his behavior, realizes she's not along and joins in showing him his diaper top? Then that's TWO diaper tops being exposed in public!!!!!!! EEGAAADS!

~Brian

(P.s. maybe the act of getting a trill from public exposure is morally unacceptable, but wouldn't that be the same for the thrill some get when purchasing diapers?)

Perhaps you should graduate from an accredited law school and pass your bar exams before making such statements.

Trust me, every jurisdiction has a wide variety of laws available should you be arrested while wearing a diaper. Chances are good you will not enjoy meeting others in a cell while diapered. Maybe the local prosecutor will decide not to file charges. However, each year people in the USA are convicted for similar behavior.

Consider this before you flash or exhibit in the future.

Well its not illegal in america either technically nothing I did was against the law unless someone felt harassed, but my question is do you think anyone could have noticed?

Although I don't totally agree that its something I would do I really don't see what the big deal is. Sure maybe its a little kinky and not completely decent, but I've never seen a girl getting arrested for her thong sticking above her pants, and you know thats not always unintentional. Because fetishes can be a touchy subject I think its a little risky of someone getting offended, but I don't see it as any different than a guy having his boxers stick over his pants.

HuggieBaby