LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Come Out About Your Diaper Obsession?

Back to the topic of the post, I think its best if Parents don't know. They will view it as something they did wrong in raising their child. Most parents will feel that way, there are the occasional parent that doesn't but it seems to be few and far between.

As for telling your Mother you like to self defecate, WOW. I could have thought of a few better words than that, seems as though your presentation my have been a little askew.

Try and patch things up, although i have noticed about the older crowd that they are a little more set in their ways and views.

~Brian

okay i watched about a minute of the tv interview before going WTF? Yeah somethings are best kept in the bedroom. Tat's just me though, no problem being a man and accepting that role. now back to the thread, being gay is probably one thing you want to share with your parents but as far as sexual stuff, i.e. fetish, there is no reason to tell your family unless you want to make it an issue.

I don't see a huge issue with telling parents/family about diapers, if it is a lifestyle choice (not just a sexual fetish). I would never go as far as to say I like to defecate in them.

And as far as I'm concerned, not telling your fiance is the stupidest thing you could do, imo. If you can't trust them enough to tell them everything about you, you have no reason to be with them.

And for everyone else...lighten up a bit, my god. I do my fair share of swearing and such, but I don't really see a need for it on here. *shakes head* There are other ways of getting your message across besides swearing and ranting on here.

-Sky

I don't see a huge issue with telling parents/family about diapers, if it is a lifestyle choice (not just a sexual fetish). I would never go as far as to say I like to defecate in them.

And as far as I'm concerned, not telling your fiance is the stupidest thing you could do, imo. If you can't trust them enough to tell them everything about you, you have no reason to be with them.

And for everyone else...lighten up a bit, my god. I do my fair share of swearing and such, but I don't really see a need for it on here. *shakes head* There are other ways of getting your message across besides swearing and ranting on here.

-Sky

How is "on here" any different? I've read SO many posts about this, clearly saying it politely didn't get thru to anyone. It's the internet, we're adults. You admit to using profanity. Why does it matter if it's written or not. <_<<_<

I agree with Diapermommie---there is no need to tell your parents about this.

I disagree with her assertion that profanity is fine on a public polite forum. It is unnecessary and offensive.

I also disagree that just because one has a "lifestyle" that it is ok to impose that "lifestyle" on the world or even your family. The same principle applies as the profanity principle. Simply because it is YOUR lifestyle does not mean that you should feel ok imposing it upon anyone. You can wear jeans and a shirt for one day to Thanksgiving instead of gratifying your own desires and dressing up as a little girl in diapers. It is called being considerate. If you must wear a diaper or little girl clothes under your pants, then fine...but no one needs to see them. The same principle applies to gay couples, you don't see them shoving their "lifestyle" on people. I'm certain many with disagree with me, but that is what opinions are all about.

I agree with Diapermommie---there is no need to tell your parents about this.

I disagree with her assertion that profanity is fine on a public polite forum. It is unnecessary and offensive.

I also disagree that just because one has a "lifestyle" that it is ok to impose that "lifestyle" on the world or even your family. The same principle applies as the profanity principle. Simply because it is YOUR lifestyle does not mean that you should feel ok imposing it upon anyone. You can wear jeans and a shirt for one day to Thanksgiving instead of gratifying your own desires and dressing up as a little girl in diapers. It is called being considerate. If you must wear a diaper or little girl clothes under your pants, then fine...but no one needs to see them. The same principle applies to gay couples, you don't see them shoving their "lifestyle" on people. I'm certain many with disagree with me, but that is what opinions are all about.

I agree with you on the first point, but disagree on the second.

With regards to the swearing, we are indeed all adults and I'm sure that we all use bad language on a daily basis. However, as adults we should be able to have an adult coversation with each other. I think it's okay to tell someone they are talking crap, but not okay to call them a fucking freak or insult their family, things like that. Don't get me wrong, I'm the first to get angry at some of the posts people make, especialy if I feel their antics reflect negatively on all of us (Things like "Is it okay to post pictures of real babies in diapers" NO, NO, NO!!!) But there are some people who are abusive just to draw attention to themselves.

With regards to the family thing. I think you should always be honest with your partner, otherwise you are living a lie. This is not fair on you, and not fair on them. You have a right to be yourself, they have a right to know who they are in a relationship with. However, I don't think the same applies to your parents or other family. Would you want your adult kids to tell you that they enjoy crapping a diaper for fun, or being whipped, or having weights hung on their balls? Do you need to know that, and more to the point do you want to? I don't expect my parents to tell me about their sexy fun, so why tell them mine?

Where I disagree however, is that a 'Lifestyle' is a totally different thing. By 'Lifestyle' I mean that you do it 24/7. So for example, I dress as a female about 3 evenings a week, I don't think my parents need to know that. If however I wanted to live as female 24/7, then I think my parents/family/friends have a right to know. If I then went round for Christmas dinner in a dress and heels, I expect my family to respect that this is my lifestyle choice. And I think this is where Heidi is at, in that she lives like this 24/7. On that basis I think she should be accepted by her family and all of us.

Sorry, for another long post guys!!!! :(

Beth

PS) Gay couples don't shove their lifestyle down peoples throats? Oh come on, a lot of gay couples don't, but many do. I see them doing this in London every day of the week.

One thing though. I would question why. For instance if you dress up 24/7 sitting at a table on thanksgiving in garb is nothing and is not "forcing" because just by existing one does not force. Now, if you wear normal clothes most of the time and decide that thanksgiving is a good time to be in garb you would be way wrong and might even be using your family to get your rocks off. Do you fantasize about this? I didn't tell my mom because I desired to see her reaction. I did it to be honest and accepted what could have happened.

A question on "imposing" what does that mean? For instance say you see a married couple kissing in the park, are they imposing? How is it possible for us to judge what is imposing on other people? Even in legal circles it is up to the judge's opinion. For some liberal minded people seeing ABs would be like,"whatever" therefore you wouldn't be imposing. For some conservative people any kissing of anyone in public is offensive. It really is all a matter of opinion. I say if you want to impose, impose. You have to suffer people's judgments as consequences of your actions. But think about what the consequences are and what you are risking. Also think about what you would be gaining and if freedom and truth are more important than close relationships. And dude, be polite, for pete's sake she is 70. My mom is now 68 and although I told her 15 years ago she doesn't say anything cause I don't like to talk about it. Question your motives.

SDB

PS As for profanity, I'd rather not see it or hear it but the world likes it so I can do nothing except not use it.

PS) Gay couples don't shove their lifestyle down peoples throats? Oh come on, a lot of gay couples don't, but many do. I see them doing this in London every day of the week.

any couple, whether same sex, intergendered or 'heterosexual' can 'shove their lifestyle' down peoples throats,.. when i go to the mall and see a man and a woman making out for ten minutes in hte foodcourt, sticking their tongues down each others throats, i see this as them shoving their 'lifestyle' down my throat just as if it were two women or two men doing it.

so i'm not disagreeing with what you are saying, just elaborating... we need to be aware, its not just 'gay' couples who 'shove their lifestyles' on others.

QUOTE (Jimmy B @ Nov 22 2008, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have got to be kidding?!! You are going to be sitting at the dinner table at Thanksgiving dressed as a baby girl? Ya, right! sounds a bit too much like a dreamed up fantasy. Unless of course you are part of the Jerry Springer Family Thanksgiving.

The coming out thing about your diapers or your baby side or whatever is a huge mistake.I did that same stupid thing many years ago and although it may have seemed like a good idea at the time, I paid the price.

I ruined a very close relationship with my younger brother. We didn't speak or get together for over three years. I lost friends as well. If you re thinking this will all turn out just find, you are a moron. You may feel a big weight off of your shoulders for a bit coming out to someone, but believe me, once this is out in the open, you are screwed.

Take everyone's advise here and come out to the people here on this site. Share your life style with fellow ab/dl's and not ever, Never share this with the vanilla public, no matter how open minded you may think that they are.

I beg to differ. Honesty about the way you are is always the best policy. Most people will be humored, tolerant, if not supportive. Even your own family. Give them time.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Ooooppps to late... Heidi actually did come out on the Jerry Springer show!!!

And I'm pretty sure the Vanilla crowd is aware too!

Part one:

Part two:

Part Three:

Worldwide : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m465411NwS0

I am having Thanksgiving dinner with my mom Thursday at 6:30 PM. Once she got used to me dressing as a big baby girl, she has had no problem with the lifestyle. You have to be dedicated. You have to be firm. You have to show people who and what you are. Don't let the bastards grind you down. "Illigitimi non carborundum".

My life is not fantasy. It's the real deal. Believe it.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I completely agree with being open an honest with your partner. I told my wife all about my fetish before we got engaged. Not being open was not an option....she needed to know all about me.

I'm sorry, but what Heidilynn does is selfish. Everyone likes to be selfish once in a while, but all the time? Did he ever think about what his mother might like and desire? I'll bet his mother would like to have him dress normally for Thanksgiving for once, but I doubt that's entered his mind. What happens if he gets married and has kids? Will he continue to live his lifestyle all the time without compromise? Will his kids have to suffer endless ridicule because he can't be satisfy his desires behind closed doors? A lot of this comes down to societal norms. Our fetish will never been considered mainstream. Even if we all decided to wear our diapers openly from now on, we'd still be ostracized for being abnormal.

The other part to consider is that this is a sexual fetish for many here....so for all of those whom consider this a sexual fetish....that should never be paraded in front of others...that is for the privacy of your bedroom!

Back to the topic of the post, I think its best if Parents don't know. They will view it as something they did wrong in raising their child. Most parents will feel that way, there are the occasional parent that doesn't but it seems to be few and far between.

As for telling your Mother you like to self defecate, WOW. I could have thought of a few better words than that, seems as though your presentation my have been a little askew.

Try and patch things up, although i have noticed about the older crowd that they are a little more set in their ways and views.

~Brian

Agree. A generational thang. But, they'll get over it. (I'm one to talk. But, I do know.)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: It's not exactly like you're stockpiling small arms, anyway. Is it?

I came out to 2 people in 27 years. One was my ex girlfriend, she didn't like it, but I'm convinced that she pretended to enjoy it and even participated to make me happy. Second was my current wife/fiance. I had to break her in slowly since she's not any where near as open to experiment. Now she "accepts" it, but doesn't participate. She sleeps next to me when I choose to wear, and SOMETIMES she even pats my butt and gives me a little squeeze in the morning to see if I'm wet. Don't know why though, she knows I LOVE to be wet and have no interest in changing right away in the morn. In the past I've gotten her to have sex with me while I'm in a wet diaper, but that only happens if I wear one every night for a while and she get's really used to having me in one. My next plan is to convince her that since i started wearing, I've lost control at night. If she doesn't buy it, I'm going to wet the bed a few nights a week. :P

I came out to 2 people in 27 years. One was my ex girlfriend, she didn't like it, but I'm convinced that she pretended to enjoy it and even participated to make me happy. Second was my current wife/fiance. I had to break her in slowly since she's not any where near as open to experiment. Now she "accepts" it, but doesn't participate. She sleeps next to me when I choose to wear, and SOMETIMES she even pats my butt and gives me a little squeeze in the morning to see if I'm wet. Don't know why though, she knows I LOVE to be wet and have no interest in changing right away in the morn. In the past I've gotten her to have sex with me while I'm in a wet diaper, but that only happens if I wear one every night for a while and she get's really used to having me in one. My next plan is to convince her that since i started wearing, I've lost control at night. If she doesn't buy it, I'm going to wet the bed a few nights a week. :P

So let me get this right, your wife accepts that you like diapers to the extent that she is happy for you to sleep in them, and even wet them. She is even willing to have sex with you in a wet diaper. However, you are going to pretend you have a bed wetting problem, just so you can do it all the time? Talk about selfish!!! Listen, you have a great open minded woman there, stop being so self centered and start having a bit of give and take with her. Seriously, have you ever asked her what she wants? Maybe she doesn't want to wake up in a wet bed every morning, or even wake up next to you wearing a wet diaper.

If I suddenly started wetting the bed, my wife would think I'm ill and do nothing but worry. If you love/respect her you won't treat her like that.

Beth

any couple, whether same sex, intergendered or 'heterosexual' can 'shove their lifestyle' down peoples throats,.. when i go to the mall and see a man and a woman making out for ten minutes in hte foodcourt, sticking their tongues down each others throats, i see this as them shoving their 'lifestyle' down my throat just as if it were two women or two men doing it.

so i'm not disagreeing with what you are saying, just elaborating... we need to be aware, its not just 'gay' couples who 'shove their lifestyles' on others.

I agree Sarah,

However, I wasn't really referring to people making out in public, it was more about dress and attitude. I agree with you that by making out with my wife in public I am 'shoving' (or not shoving, depending on perspective) my 'sexuality' down peoples throats just as much as a gay couple would be by doing the same. However, I cannot make a statement about my sexuality just by the way I dress or act. A gay person can, and many do.

I honestly don't have a problem with anyones sexuality, and I couldn't care less what clothes people wear. However my post was made in response to another which suggested that a member who crossdresses in public is 'shoving' their lifestyle down people's throats. They then justified this view by saying that the gay community don't do this with their lifestyle. This is simply not true.

Beth

So let me get this right, your wife accepts that you like diapers to the extent that she is happy for you to sleep in them, and even wet them. She is even willing to have sex with you in a wet diaper. However, you are going to pretend you have a bed wetting problem, just so you can do it all the time? Talk about selfish!!! Listen, you have a great open minded woman there, stop being so self centered and start having a bit of give and take with her. Seriously, have you ever asked her what she wants? Maybe she doesn't want to wake up in a wet bed every morning, or even wake up next to you wearing a wet diaper.

If I suddenly started wetting the bed, my wife would think I'm ill and do nothing but worry. If you love/respect her you won't treat her like that.

Beth

Thanks for your opinion! You seem to enjoy giving it to people. :)

My brother found out about my obsession with ab/dl when I was careless and left out a drawing of me in diapers. He questioned me about it and we've never spoken of it since.

He's picked up on some hints as to my lifestyle, but it is not a topic of discussion. We still have a strong relationship and I feel we are close.

My parents on the other hand......

My father is a southern baptist preacher and my mother, very old fashioned. I once again had been careless and my mother found a used diaper of mine. You'd think the fire of Hell was about to come through the floor and pull me down to everlasting damnation. The worst part was it was on Wed. night when my dad preaches a prayer service. Half way through the service he breaks down saying there was something he needed the church to pray for and calls me up to the front. Dramatic, okay, but he's not stupid. He doesn't tell them what it's about but tells the church I'm in need of prayer. Half the church then commences to pray the ad/dl out of me.

After that lets just say I'm not so careless anymore when it comes to family and diapers. Whenever I'm around them it is never brought up and in a way is treated like I made a mistake and have never done it since. Let's keep it that way.

When I met my wife and we spent hours on the phone I felt like we could talk about anything. It wasn't until one night when she called me when we had been dating about a year. She said she loved me and she thought there was something I needed to know, but didn't know how to tell me. She said she was afraid it would scare me away. She was torn from telling me about it and she didn't want to be with me only to find out her secret would ruin our relationship.

I told her she could tell me anything and nothing would scare me away. After speaking for hours we both decided to tell each other our biggest secrets and then we would decide whether or not we would continue seeing each other. She went first (braver than me I guess) and told me she has incontinence and sometimes wets her bed. Well I told her no big deal I like wearing diapers. Well I'm calling her my wife so you figure out the rest.

People react differently some find out and find it best to ignore it like it will go away. Some will try to change you (not literally) like you have a problem. Others will not only accept you and your secret, but take it further and make you happier than you ever imagined.

Maybe your diapers should come with a warning label- WARNING: Diapers should not be used as a shock factor or to get a rise out of friends and family. Relationships could be destroyed!

Being a christian but not a baptists, I can relate. I have no qualms or doubts with my faith but sex and fetishes are not really explored or discussed in the church so I really would rather die if my friends or family found out, except maybe my sister but she is so vanilla it's sad. Your father didn't do anything wrong, he just expressed concern over something he didn't understand. He kept confidentiality so from a ministry standpoint he was on the up and up. My Pastor's wife once preached to the youth that if they masterbate they are homosexuals. It made me sad that she thought that stupidly and that she used something so idiotic to curtail behavior. I believe the Bible and part of that says to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. We don't need to control and manipulate every behavior, sometimes have to teach right and wrong and let God do his part. Okay enough theology.

I can't say my parents are intolerant, since my Uncle was gay and died of aids and my dad still loved him every step of the way, but they both are old fashioned and would not differentiate between this and being a pedo, even though they know i hate pedophilia and would kill somebody with my bare hands if they ever touched my kids inappropriately.(no kids currently). Take their old fashioned thinking and toss in the Christianity I would not have a good day. I could be wrong though, but I rather not find out. My friends aren't able to think for themselves so lost cause there.

At some point i'd like to meet some like minded people. I'm strong in my faith but pretty open minded.

[quote name='Diapers4Me' date='Nov 25 2008, 10:26 PM' post='16494

I'm sorry, but what Heidilynn does is selfish.

Wellll...Do you really think I give a rat's ass? I'm having Thanksgiving dinner with Mom. She has no problem with me. My son is getting married in December in Alabama and while I won't be attending, they're planning a honeymoon visit to Arizona to see me. They are well aware of my lifestyle and we are looking forward towards a great time. I've been selfless for most of my life. If I'm being selfish now, I feel I've earned the right to be so.

Why the attempted guilt trip? You're troubled my friend.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

No of course I don't expect you to give a rats A#@....you prove my point exactly. Not trying to give you a guilt trip (sorry if you feel guilty), but rather trying to ensure that if anyone decides to immitate you they understand that they will be regarded as selfish also. Although I'm pretty sure most people understand that what you do is not something to immitate. If I recall the quote from Despair.com....."It could be that the only purpose in your life is to serve as a warning to others"

mistakes.jpg

You think I'm troubled my friend? I'm not the one who feels it is fine to impose my fetish on anyone (including any children that see you) who sees me anywhere I chose to parade around. I'm not sure how you'd define troubled, but methinks what is in your mirror is closer to that definition than what is in my mirror.

You and I will always disagree on this.....but I'm right.... :DB):P:rolleyes: (just kidding).

Again, this is just my opinion, and not meant as an attack on what you do, but more as a warning to others that go your route at their own peril. It is a nice fantasy, but the reality is that the world looks at you very differently than I believe you think they do.

My brother found out about my obsession with ab/dl when I was careless and left out a drawing of me in diapers. He questioned me about it and we've never spoken of it since.

He's picked up on some hints as to my lifestyle, but it is not a topic of discussion. We still have a strong relationship and I feel we are close.

My parents on the other hand......

My father is a southern baptist preacher and my mother, very old fashioned. I once again had been careless and my mother found a used diaper of mine. You'd think the fire of Hell was about to come through the floor and pull me down to everlasting damnation. The worst part was it was on Wed. night when my dad preaches a prayer service. Half way through the service he breaks down saying there was something he needed the church to pray for and calls me up to the front. Dramatic, okay, but he's not stupid. He doesn't tell them what it's about but tells the church I'm in need of prayer. Half the church then commences to pray the ad/dl out of me.

OMG, I would die and be thoroughly pissed. I am a southern baptist and there is absolutely nothing wrong with liking to wear diapers. For one, the Holy Spirit led me to that conclusion which no spirit led southern baptist preacher would deny. I have spoken to some born in the church guys about masturbation even and let's just say that they could not refute my testimony with biblical evidence. If you are looking for biblical evidence get super technical. Pull out strong's concordance and look up every "sex sin"/pornea passage and ask them where a diaper fetish fits in with the definition or is it just their opinion. Be a complete bible literalist. If need be point out their sin. Ask them about why they are not giving their money to everyone in need or why they work on the sabbath. Ask them why they think it is ok to lie to the congregation by getting them to pray about opinion sin without knowing the opinion. Prepare a whole sermon on your behavior and give it to them filled with passage after passage. For help see http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

Some people have completely closed minds though and will not listen. Pray for them to have softer hearts. Sometimes the only way to solve them not listening is to go your separate ways, at least never talk about it again. Trust that things will work out.

SDB

Again, this is just my opinion, and not meant as an attack on what you do, but more as a warning to others that go your route at their own peril.

If you're fearful about others reactions to your actions; all I can say is I feel sorry for you. Unless you're commiting some major crime, the wearing of diapers, even in public, is no crime. It's as just as though you're wearing swimming trunks. (At least here in Arizona.) I don't know why there are so many members of this community, who are so vehement in their rejection of their own acceptance. Have fun. Others will too.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

His dad tried to rebuke something he thought was wrong out of ignorance. He was just doing his ministerial duty... (I said duty) Like I said churches don't teach much on sex, hell the rcc taught recreational sex waas wrong even b/w husband and wife for centuries, some apostolic churches teach sex is evil, despite the song of Solomon using sex and romance as an allegory of God's love for us. there is obvious sexual ins according to evry translation of scripture but yes there are gray areas in life. Thus the verse indicating to walk out your salvation with fear and trembling. If something is an issue and you are a believer, God will deal with it.

Back to topic, I would like to share this with somebody who isn't a therapist or a relative but I have yet to find a kindred spirit so to speak, I feel like Brian from family guy, except not a douche.