LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinent

g4ugeddude

This should also have been posted in the incontinence - desire forum.

Anyway, if you do indeed plan to go ahead with any such procedure which would render you permanently incontinent, remember all of the risks involved with such a thing, as well as what it would mean. Definitely wear 24/7 for about a year or so at the very least so you have a small idea about what you will getting in to.

The only sure way to achieve incontinence is surgery. That will mean total permanent urinary incontinence with absolutely no chance of ever regaining bladder function. You will continuous dribble small amounts of urine day and night without rest, you'll always be wet. Try standing at the toilet and peeing without holding your willie, after the pressure stops pushing out you urine don't clench your sphincter muscle, you will notice that your dribbling without feeling it. That’s exactly what you be like every moment of every day.

Imagine after a couple of beers with your friends your soaked and to frightened to get up in cause they see your already bulging diaper, You can feel the cold dampness reaching your backside and at this point now you need a change, Bad! All the time waiting your dribbling non-stop. You finally get the courage to get up and change only to feel that your pants are wet at the back and have left noticeable small wet circles on the couch. You find your diaper bag and go and change in the toilet hoping your friends have not noticed and can't her the plastic rustling. While changing you have dribbled all over you pants and you've not even got your fresh diaper on yet. You finally get freshened up and walk back in the room. Nobody seemed to notice. Cool you think.

One hour later after your kindeys have started to flush all them beers out and your dribbling in greater volumes, you not even feeling a thing. Because you feel a little intoxicated your more confident then last time you decide to wait ten minutes thinking talking to my friends won't hart. You then look down and notice your diaper is really bulging this time and the back of you tee-shirt feels very wet. What do you do? This time they will definitely notice. Lets say you are at your friends house and he his decided to invite his other freinds around who have never met you. They come in and because there's not much seating some of them sit on the floor. What are you going to do? Get up and let everybody see your very wet pants and bulging diaper or just sit there getting wetter every second?

You think to yourself I really have to get up and change so you do. You can feel the damp heavy diaper sagging between you legs, you have two large wet spots at the back of you legs and becuase you still dribbling really bad you can feel it pee running down your legs. Your friends notice this time but don't say anything. You hurry out the room untill you hear one your mates friend shout out 'ewww this seat is soaked' every body turns and looks at you with these massive two wet spots on your pants and a very leaky bulky diaper.

Think long and hard, do you really want this? A moment like this can and dose happen. Imagine this happening at a bar. Would you still want it after you've masturbated and relieved your sexual tension? Total incontinence will be with you for ever and will define you as a person for the rest of your life. Your diapers will define you.

Abrera hit it basically right on the head. Anything that you do to yourself can ultimately be reversed...it would just be a matter of retraining your bladder muscles (admittedly probably a difficult thing). Similarly, losing control to the point where you HAVE to wear diapers is just a matter of retraining your bladder sphincter. You have to start by wearing 24/7. You have to use the diapers ANY TIME you feel the urge to pee.....no toilet breaks, ever. There's not a magic pill or way to make yourself diaper dependent.....it will take work, and it will take time. Just a personally commitment to wear diapers 24/7 and to use them whenever you need to pee, without holding your pee. You'll notice that relatively quickly, your pee urges will starting coming closer and closer together, and that if you don't hold it, you will find your yourself peeing without noticing.

The hypnosis files you can find on www.warpmymind.com are good too, but those are not magic bullets. They may help you in your quest, but they won't do it by themselves.

Are you sure you really want to lose control? Most incontinent people on this forum would kill to be in control again. Just wear and go, you don't have to be incontinent to do so.

Let's not start the "don't do it" posting. We have heard it a million times and we don't need to keep hearing it. Let people make up their own mind without continually getting bombarded by the usually political correctness of this board.

George said it best. I don't think we need to keep hearing it.

My two cents...

Are you sure you really want to lose control? Most incontinent people on this forum would kill to be in control again. Just wear and go, you don't have to be incontinent to do so.

Most incontinent people on this fourm have not purposely chosen to become incontinent and therefore are not representing people who want to become incontinent. But most people are willing to quite what they say because they lack the understanding and tolerance that we should expect on such a fourm as this. If that makes sence?

yes am pretty sure. I've led my parents to believe that i dont have control already and the school.... so yea im pretty sure i do want to be. besides they just bought me a case of diapers today so im pretty happy right now =)

so i had a really bad accident last year. i was in the hospital for several months and in diapers. now that ive been out of the hospital for a good bit of time ( 6 months), i want to be back in diapers and urinarly incontinent. does anyone know how to accomplish this awesome task?

I am effectively urinary incontinent after wearing and using diapers for well over a year now. All I did was relax and let myself pee as much as possible. Just as my “rules” say. The trick is to relax yourself so that you don’t “hold it.” Your body wants to do this naturally so you just have to re-train your body to pee very often until eventually it will do this naturally. That is where I’m at. It took about 6 or 8 months before I started bedwetting but it soon became normal.

The key is you NEVER hold it. You must not “tighten up” those muscles for any reason. If you are not wearing a diaper or are naked, you must still allow yourself to pee. If you are really interesting in becoming incontinent, you will do that.

I pee abut ever 10-20 minutes. Sometime more often and sometimes I leak and drip. In the morning, I no longer wake up with an erection and my diaper is always completely soaked.

My condition may be reversible. I’m not sure because I’ve never tried to control myself since I started 24/7.

If you want to be urinary incontinent, you need to start living like you are right this moment.

Here’s my suggestion. At this exact moment, pee. I don’t care where you are or what you are wearing. Just pee and completely empty yourself. Handle things as though you suddenly found yourself incontinent and had to figure out what to do. But from this point on, you never hold it. You just pee. If you wake up in the morning, you do not get out of bed, you don’t even move. You just relax and pee at that moment. It may take a while to relax but you don’t do anything until you are completely empty and go on from there. If you wet the bed, deal with it.

Seriously, if you were suddenly incontinent, what would you have to do anyway? What would your life be like? Well start living like that.

Yes, it will cause problems with sex and other areas. It will cost money and be a great inconvenience but this is what you want anyway.

I love it. I won’t ever go back.

yes am pretty sure. I've led my parents to believe that i dont have control already and the school.... so yea im pretty sure i do want to be. besides they just bought me a case of diapers today so im pretty happy right now =)

To do this right, you will need higher quality diapers like Abena or Molicare. If cost is an issue - and it will be, you will need to invest in cloth diaper and plastic pants. You will need at least 2 sets (A set being enough diapers for one day.) But with just 2 sets, you will have to do laundry every day. Best to have 3 or 4 sets. If you wear cloth or even disposable, you really can't change a diaper just becasue it is wet. You will have to change every 2 hours and that is VERY cost prohibitive. In good disposabels, (Abena or Molicare) you won't feel very wet. In cloth you will ALWAYS be wet.

If you can afford it, you may use disposables in the day and cloth at night. I can't use a disposable at night without leaking. Cloth is best for nighttime use.

But either way, it isn't easy wearing diapers 24/7. You have to be committed.

GOOD LUCK. I wish I had the guts to wear a daiper in high school.

• Like 1

hey thanks,

as of one week ive been wearing 24/7.

i just woke up one morning and i was like i want to wear diapers my whole life =)

so i went to my case worker and she put me in some shitty pull ups but a diaper is a diaper

and i just got my dad to buy me some depends max fit brief and ive been using this one diaper for several hours

ive gotten to the point now to where i dont have to force it, just relax and im going so no worries

Those diapers have severe limitations. I can where them now because I pee a little but very often so they work for awhile. When I was just starting out, when my bladder would hold as usual, they would usually leak when I had a heavy stream. High quality disposables like Abena or Molicare are amazing. VERY comfortable and they work great. But you can't get them in any store. Only by Internet order. They are not cheap but they are worth it.

99.9% of the time I wear cloth diapers with plastic pants. This takes some getting used to. It isn’t easy to put any diaper on at first and cloth is even trickier. Do not try to pin on a thick adult diaper like you expect. It is hard to do it right. I still can't do it so I use Velcro tabbed or pull on diapers. But one good cloth diaper can cost $25 and up. (That’s for my size – Extra Large) Pull on cloth diapers can cost $50 or $60 each. Plastic pants run you about $15 per pant.

It takes getting used to it but wearing cloth is great. Now this works well for me because I don’t mess in them. If that is your thing, then you should stick with disposables or laundry and storage will be a big problem. I can and do change my diapers at work or anywhere else I need to. It’s a hassle but I can manage ok.

I can’t say why I like to do this. Its just something that I’ve always wanted to do and now that I am living the way I want, I’m less stressed and I’m much happier. People at work know I wear but they don’t know why. Some friends know that I like diapers and some have issues and some don’t.

If anyone saw me in public they would have no idea I wore diapers. I wear in work clothes and in a suit.

I know it is strange but if it is something that you like doing, then go ahead. I’m sure it will have its down side for sure. But that is your business.

I will say this, if you really want to be “incontinent” the way I’ve become, you can’t do it part-time. You have to live as though you have no control at all and deal with whatever happens just as you would have to do if you really were incontinent. If you forget to change a diaper and go out somewhere and start to leak, what would you do? If you were truly incontinent, what COULD you do? One thing you could NOT do if you were incontinent is stop peeing. You can’t put you social scene ahead of your desire to be incontinent. If you do then you don’t really want it.

If you want to do what I did let me know and I’ll give you as many pointers and tips as I can.

I can’t describe how cool it was to wake up with a wet diaper after having wet in my sleep. At that point I knew I was really going to get there.

Have fun!

Those diapers have severe limitations. I can where them now because I pee a little but very often so they work for awhile. When I was just starting out, when my bladder would hold as usual, they would usually leak when I had a heavy stream. High quality disposables like Abena or Molicare are amazing. VERY comfortable and they work great. But you can't get them in any store. Only by Internet order. They are not cheap but they are worth it.

99.9% of the time I wear cloth diapers with plastic pants. This takes some getting used to. It isn’t easy to put any diaper on at first and cloth is even trickier. Do not try to pin on a thick adult diaper like you expect. It is hard to do it right. I still can't do it so I use Velcro tabbed or pull on diapers. But one good cloth diaper can cost $25 and up. (That’s for my size – Extra Large) Pull on cloth diapers can cost $50 or $60 each. Plastic pants run you about $15 per pant.

It takes getting used to it but wearing cloth is great. Now this works well for me because I don’t mess in them. If that is your thing, then you should stick with disposables or laundry and storage will be a big problem. I can and do change my diapers at work or anywhere else I need to. It’s a hassle but I can manage ok.

I can’t say why I like to do this. Its just something that I’ve always wanted to do and now that I am living the way I want, I’m less stressed and I’m much happier. People at work know I wear but they don’t know why. Some friends know that I like diapers and some have issues and some don’t.

If anyone saw me in public they would have no idea I wore diapers. I wear in work clothes and in a suit.

I know it is strange but if it is something that you like doing, then go ahead. I’m sure it will have its down side for sure. But that is your business.

I will say this, if you really want to be “incontinent

hey thanks,

as of one week ive been wearing 24/7.

i just woke up one morning and i was like i want to wear diapers my whole life =)

so i went to my case worker and she put me in some shitty pull ups but a diaper is a diaper

and i just got my dad to buy me some depends max fit brief and ive been using this one diaper for several hours

ive gotten to the point now to where i dont have to force it, just relax and im going so no worries

Sounds like you need very little practice to lose control completely...in your shoes, I'd work on the opposite, so you can leave your diapers off here and there, for example to give your skin an airing out, to go swimming or to the beach, etc.

To make a Depends of any stripe really work, get a Tena/Serenity ladie's pee pad, ultimate absorbency, and put it in the front of your diaper. It will hold as much pee again as your Depends, which becomes a leak catcher.

The only sure way to achieve incontinence is surgery. That will mean total permanent urinary incontinence with absolutely no chance of ever regaining bladder function. You will continuous dribble small amounts of urine day and night without rest, you'll always be wet. Try standing at the toilet and peeing without holding your willie, after the pressure stops pushing out you urine don't clench your sphincter muscle, you will notice that your dribbling without feeling it. That’s exactly what you be like every moment of every day.

Imagine after a couple of beers with your friends your soaked and to frightened to get up in cause they see your already bulging diaper, You can feel the cold dampness reaching your backside and at this point now you need a change, Bad! All the time waiting your dribbling non-stop. You finally get the courage to get up and change only to feel that your pants are wet at the back and have left noticeable small wet circles on the couch. You find your diaper bag and go and change in the toilet hoping your friends have not noticed and can't her the plastic rustling. While changing you have dribbled all over you pants and you've not even got your fresh diaper on yet. You finally get freshened up and walk back in the room. Nobody seemed to notice. Cool you think.

One hour later after your kindeys have started to flush all them beers out and your dribbling in greater volumes, you not even feeling a thing. Because you feel a little intoxicated your more confident then last time you decide to wait ten minutes thinking talking to my friends won't hart. You then look down and notice your diaper is really bulging this time and the back of you tee-shirt feels very wet. What do you do? This time they will definitely notice. Lets say you are at your friends house and he his decided to invite his other freinds around who have never met you. They come in and because there's not much seating some of them sit on the floor. What are you going to do? Get up and let everybody see your very wet pants and bulging diaper or just sit there getting wetter every second?

You think to yourself I really have to get up and change so you do. You can feel the damp heavy diaper sagging between you legs, you have two large wet spots at the back of you legs and becuase you still dribbling really bad you can feel it pee running down your legs. Your friends notice this time but don't say anything. You hurry out the room untill you hear one your mates friend shout out 'ewww this seat is soaked' every body turns and looks at you with these massive two wet spots on your pants and a very leaky bulky diaper.

Think long and hard, do you really want this? A moment like this can and dose happen. Imagine this happening at a bar. Would you still want it after you've masturbated and relieved your sexual tension? Total incontinence will be with you for ever and will define you as a person for the rest of your life. Your diapers will define you.

Hi there,

I will agree with you in the incontinence can bring about some very embarrassing moments, as I'm incontinent myself. However, I disagree in that you are constantly dribbling nonstop. This is not the case for all incontinent people, as it does not happen to me. I just can't control my bladder. I have no realization of when I'm having to go and all that, just as a baby wouldn't know until it is happening. I do go a lot. But, it is not a constant drip.

From someone who is incontinent, please think long and hard before you make your decision. Ask yourself if it is what you REALLY want. It will definitely define who you are and what you will do. It defines your entire life.

I find this topic interesting. Why? Because I'd like to be and then I'd like to be able to reverse it at will. So I started with catheters. Yes I know all the risks out there, but after years of never having anything go wrong I think that for at least me they are over stated, so I'm not going to discuss the issue, way too much about that already out there. With that said, I then started wondering if the catheter could be worn completely inside without the tail sticking out. Turns out that it can be if modifed and parts from two catheters are combined, and a process of installation followed. Does it work well? Yes and no. I've worked on and off at different designs and come up with one that works pretty well for a guy (not yet hit the perfect combinations, and haven't tried for a long while now). For a lady it was a piece of cake. I diaper friend of mine tried the lady version, it was really easy for her. Why is it difficult to design one for man? Well there are tons of issues, but for the sake of time I'll sum it all up by saying length of plumbing and the fact the plumbing moves in all different directions.

I read in one of the replies that pee doesn't drip, drip, drip. That's my experience. More often no pee comes out when sitting in a chair, but look out when you stand up. Sometimes nothing comes out while standing, then bend down, and it floods out. There doesn't seem to be any real strick pattern, just general patterns.