LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Any Of You Like To Be Diapered And Fed Before Bed ?

TornadoRacer

Guest AllenABDL

hello fellow OHIO person!

i am always diapered befor i go to sleep. i wish i could be babyed for a day hehe dont we all.

Also what part of Ohio you from near dayton for me.

MSN - RingMasterALLEN@hotmail.com

Yahoo IM and Email - joshuaaperkins@sbcglobal.net

add me if you want or even email me

ooh ooh yays chocolate milk! :lol: especially swiss chocolate or nestle. yummers! juice is good too and tang.

i did not enjoy drinking alcomaholic drinks from my bottle or princess sippy tho. nuh uhs.

don't sleep in diapees right now, i have to get up with our 2 month old i don't need the other kids catching me in that getup! heehee

• 2 weeks later...

so now i no longer get chocolate milk before bedtime thanks to you ass. so what do you recommend then besides normal milk for a night time bottle that will be good on babys teeth?

Wow such language!

Your supposed to give baby a bottle of something without sugar before bed, otherwise babies get bad teeth. So by the powers of deductive reasoning think of sugar free alternatives. Juice is a big no no, rots your teeth out of your head. Soda even worse, it has acid in it that eats away at your enamel and can cause cavities and tooth erosion.

~Brian

so now i no longer get chocolate milk before bedtime thanks to you ass. so what do you recommend then besides normal milk for a night time bottle that will be good on babys teeth?

Water. Even milk has sugar. Lactose.

I don't get a feeding before bed....but...my mommy will put me in a fresh thick diaper after my shower. I will usally wear an attends or vintage attends to bed at night with a moliform pad with holes poked in it and a abri maxi as soakers as well. Makes for a really thick and thirsty night time diaper. She will first rub night time baby lotion all over my diaper area for about 15 min., then puts on the desitin, followed by baby powder. I like wearing a onesie and a thermal long under wear which will keep everthing nice and tight. She will then rub my back and my diaper bum bum, until I fall asleep. :D