LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Intentional Leaking

underwhere

I get an incredible feeling, both physically and emotionally, from flooding my diaper. Sometimes, I pee two or three times in the same diaper before changing. Sometimes, it leaks from overuse.

But here is the strange part for me. Sometimes, I actually like it when it leaks from overuse. There is something particularly naughty-like about wearing a diaper and intentionally causing it to "not work properly".

So I guess my question is this: am I the only one who does this, or do others purposefully cause their diaper to leak for a thrill factor? I've only done this on purpose at home, and I do occasionally wear outside when going on long walks where, because I don't usually bring a diaper to change into, I am stuck wearing my very wet diaper until I get home, sometimes with it leaking. Certainly, there is a bit of a fear/thrill factor involved, I guess.....I dunno. It's hard for me to label and describe exactly.

Does anybody else do this or have thoughts about it?

Alone at home I often wait till I leak before changing, but not iut in public :o Old clothes and upcoming laundry, and no pooping means that it isn't a problem ;) My first purchase of disposables was very embarassing and they went too fast so I sort of decided to never waste my diapers by not using them fully :D My first DL disposable desires were for the old single-tape plastic backed Pampers. On a baby the first leakage was wherever was on bottom. On a toddler the first leakage was at the legs in the rear. I remember seeing a lot of that and wishing that I could be in a fully soaked Pampers too :wub: Luck was with me and I found a limited source of adult-sized plastic backed single tape pulp only folded disposables :D They don't hold much, fit loosely, and compared to any of today's disposables would be an awful diaper, but I love them :rolleyes: No cover and waiting till my clothes are wet are mandantory for these. I just love to see the leakage in my mirror before I change :lol: But usually I don't want leaks just like most of us here and I always use some kind of diaper cover which helps that a lot.

I guess I do it too. I have been known to do it unintentionally a lot, just from not paying attention, but I think that's me just forgetting on purpose for the same reason. Anyway..I usually have on a pretty good diaper (see brand below) and sometimes a booster, so I can void about 6 times before I worry about a leak. I do like to let it go over a bit when I'm home..I think more for the reason of cost as well. These things aren't cheap!

I do it! Probably more often than not. Hubby and I have had contests to see who leaks first. We try to protect furniture and such by using changing pads though. I've also done it on accident when I've been too busy playing Oblivion to get up and change. Plus it's more fun if the spouse has to inspect if I'm overly wet or not. But I have a bit of a water sports (kind of) fetish as well so that might be why. There are definitely ways to make it leak if I can't do it myself ;) Little bit trickier going the other direction but he generally has no issues filling up his diaper in a short time.

I have leaked both intentionally and unintentionally. When I bought my first pack of girl's goodnites, I didn't know that they are most absorbent in the middle (where a girl would wet) instead of the front (where a boy would wet). So, I leaked a bit seeing as i was hitting the less absorbent part of the diaper. After that, I realized that it helps to tuck my pee-pee down between my legs a bit.

Yes, I've leaked on purpose. (Good rule of thumb: To any question that starts with the words "Am I the only one who...", the answer is always "no".)

In fact, I'll tell you a story. Several months ago I bought a package of Tena Serenity pullups, because they were on sale for a ridiculously low price and I thought I might as well try them. They turned out to be terrible diapers--the clothlike cover, which is supposed to be waterproof, isn't, and pee goes right through them. It was really embarrassing, there was a huge wet stain on my pants. A few days later I tried one more of them, just to make sure the first one wasn't a fluke, but it was just as bad. And I stopped wearing them, but I didn't throw the bag away; I figured I'd be able to use them for something.

And then, oddly, a few weeks later I found myself remembering that first embarrassing incident with the big wet stain... and found myself in the mood to experience it again. So I wore another one of those useless diapers, specifically so I could be embarrassed with a big leak again. Silly, and not my usual taste at all (I like diapers to be thick and secure and reliable), but as a once-in-a-while thing, it's fun.

It seems to amuse my wife when I leak, whether it was on purpose or not--a number of times now when it's happened, she's asked me to pose for pictures. (One of them is on my fetlife page, for those who visit that site.)

Heheh, yeah, definitely done this. Usually whenever I buy a new brand or absorbency level of diapers I wear them and continue wetting them on purpose until the actually leak. Just as a test cycle more or less to find out. After that I try to avoid leaking, but especially if I'm playing video games like Diablo or Starcraft, I lose track of time and how much I've actually wet. The half moons on my chair are pretty embarrasing. Oops.

I used to like leaking. For awhile I would slowly wet my underwear to the point where it was soaked but my dark denim jeans would not show.

When I started wearing 24/7 I liked the little leaks. But not anymore. Leaks still happen sometimes but I try to change right away when it happens.

• 12 years later...

I love wetting my diapers until they leak and ashamedly I have occasionally done it in public as an adult. I used to do it all the time when I was in diapers as a child especially when I was wearing pants that would really show the leak well (like khakis or cargo shorts). Coincidentally, this is how my wife was shown that I love wearing diapers (I had told her about it but she hasn’t seen it in person) we were drinking over at her house and I had wet my diaper almost to the point of leaking and we pounded another couple of beers and I was sitting right across from her on the patio and I absentmindedly started peeing in my diaper again and within a few seconds it started leaking (I was completely oblivious to the fact that urine was pouring through my shorts and puddling under my chair) that’s when she said. “You know that your diaper is leaking.”and she offered to change me, when I stood up my shorts were completely soaked at the back and soaked everywhere but where my diaper blocked the wetness in the front. She led me into the living room and she spread a towel on the floor and grabbed my backpack and pulled out my changing supplies and had me lie down and she changed my diaper for the first of several times that night. Once she had me in a fresh diaper she kept me in nothing but diapers for the rest of the night. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2008 at 2:55 AM, underwhere said:

I get an incredible feeling, both physically and emotionally, from flooding my diaper. Sometimes, I pee two or three times in the same diaper before changing. Sometimes, it leaks from overuse.

But here is the strange part for me. Sometimes, I actually like it when it leaks from overuse. There is something particularly naughty-like about wearing a diaper and intentionally causing it to "not work properly".

So I guess my question is this: am I the only one who does this, or do others purposefully cause their diaper to leak for a thrill factor? I've only done this on purpose at home, and I do occasionally wear outside when going on long walks where, because I don't usually bring a diaper to change into, I am stuck wearing my very wet diaper until I get home, sometimes with it leaking. Certainly, there is a bit of a fear/thrill factor involved, I guess.....I dunno. It's hard for me to label and describe exactly.

Does anybody else do this or have thoughts about it?

If you enjoy the thrill of leaking you could take it further.

Next time you buy a fresh pack of diapers. Take them all out and lay them all on the bed and select 3. The 3 you select deliberately tamper with them and poke lots of small holes in them. Randomly put them  back with the others and shuffle them all up with your eyes closed. When your satisfied you haven't got a clue which diapers are the tampered ones, neatly pack them away in your stash. You will be in for a thrill because you will know at some stage using the stack you will leak but you won't know when. Just an idea for you. ???

During my diaper training I would not change my diaper until it leaked.

When at home I just continued to wet my diaper until it would hold no more, even wetting it 3 or 4 times after the first leak.

Now a days I find myself changing my diaper more often, but every once in a while I will stay in my wet diaper until it leaks.

I've never liked a leaky diaper, even as an kid. It always felt uncomfortable and I felt like I needed a diapie change right then. If I worn leaky diapers today I would be ONE fussy baby!??? You'd never hear the end of it. A daddy or Mommy would have to change me really quick.?????Admittedly I did like wetting my pants in school, but it was never on purpose. If I ever did want to wear leaky diapers, I would just wear big boy pants all the time and go pee-pee in those like the baby I am.☺️? 

On 10/17/2021 at 3:42 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

I've never liked a leaky diaper, even as an kid. It always felt uncomfortable and I felt like I needed a diapie change right then. If I worn leaky diapers today I would be ONE fussy baby!??? You'd never hear the end of it. A daddy or Mommy would have to change me really quick.?????Admittedly I did like wetting my pants in school, but it was never on purpose. If I ever did want to wear leaky diapers, I would just wear big boy pants all the time and go pee-pee in those like the baby I am.☺️? 

But there is a definite difference between going pee-pee in your pants and wearing a leaky diaper. I love to wear my diapers and wet them over and over until they leak and leave those telltale wetness patches on my pants (the ones that could only be caused by a leaking diaper, like when the center of the crotch of your pants is bone dry but beyond the leg openings of your diaper your pants are glistening wet with pee). I do that fairly frequently when mommy gets neglectful and doesn’t check my diaper. 

54 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

But there is a definite difference between going pee-pee in your pants and wearing a leaky diaper. I love to wear my diapers and wet them over and over until they leak and leave those telltale wetness patches on my pants (the ones that could only be caused by a leaking diaper, like when the center of the crotch of your pants is bone dry but beyond the leg openings of your diaper your pants are glistening wet with pee). I do that fairly frequently when mommy gets neglectful and doesn’t check my diaper. 

Even so buddy, I still don't like the feeling of a leaky diaper.?? But having said that I absolutely LOVE the feeling of a really wet diaper or a heavy wet diaper!☺️???? It's heaven! And REALLY makes me feel like a baby.?❤️???❤️ I love the feeling of waking up and realizing that I have a really wet diapie on and waiting for someone to change me.? I just don't like a leaky or soaked diapie. But I'm willing to put up with it and enjoy it because it's part of being a baby. And I LOVE feeling like a baby!??????