LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tennis In Diapers!

So, I went and played Tennis with my fiance Peter and some of my girlfriends this last weekend and I made sure this time to remember to get Peter to bring a camera! Sure enough we remembered and he got a descent photo of me as I was walking back to the townhouse. You can check it out at my blog also sort of a funny story there too (depends on your level of humor!)

My Blog Link Again: http://www.iheartdiapers.com

I really enjoy your blog and pictures..I was expecting somewhat of a weird upskirt shot or something. Hey when you said tennis I was thinking skirt. :rolleyes: Thanks for the post.

Yep, Skirts are so uniquly feminine and sexy to begin with, then with a nice thick diaper underneath just makes it perfect. Plus it adds that touch of risk - that a jump, or even a good breeze could expose that diaper.

Understandable I guess. Typical clothes though for a 24 year old I don't think is going to involve a slutty skirt though ;-) I know what your thinking - those shorts are pretty short - but these are workout shorts which I wear often to work out in because I face serious chaffing issues not wearing some sort of compression clothing as I don't have the ability to not wear a diaper - so compression shorts are quite feasible for me especially with a sport that requires movements such as tennis...

A skirt just doesn't give the compression I need against my body for the diaper not to chaff - And you know I like to compete - so I gotta be at my best ;-)

Kudos on a great website and picture. I once jogged with a diaper on, unless I have to, I don't believe I'll ever do that again. Definetely don't be afraid of the sun, especially when you live in the south and us poor people have to endure the cold cold north.

So, I went and played Tennis with my fiance Peter and some of my girlfriends this last weekend and I made sure this time to remember to get Peter to bring a camera! Sure enough we remembered and he got a descent photo of me as I was walking back to the townhouse. You can check it out at my blog also sort of a funny story there too (depends on your level of humor!)

My Blog Link Again: http://www.iheartdiapers.com

So, where are the frillies?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I think most guys like to watch girls play tennis in skirts because the girls look so cute and sexy, but also because we hope to get some good looks of panty! Does that make us perverts? No, it makes us normal american guys! You also can't tell me that girls don't expect guys to look at them when they wear those short pleated skirts! Now, you take a cute young woman playing tennis in one of those short white pleated skirts but with thick diapers under them instead of panties and,...well....you'll have everyone looking!

Rusty pins: I never called anyone a pervert nor did I ever imply that. Also, yes there are some girls that probably enjoy that "spotlight" of guys looking at them but honestly a lot of times its sometimes just creepy because you honestly can't walk anywhere without getting stared at. Also, many girls wear them because they FEEL cute and like the way they look. I know my first thought even before I met Peter was NEVER I am going to wear this extra super slutty skirt or these tight pants so all the guys stare at me.

Not saying its not normal for guys to stare or whatever - but sometimes it can get creepy. ;-)

So that's a no on the slutty skirt pictures? :roflmao:

I see what you meen about guys getting creepy sometimes... But when I see an adorable diapered woman like yourself I'm thinking "Cute" and "adorable" not "I want to hump that!" :glare: But then, I like to see diapered guys too. Gender doesn't matter to me when it comes to diapers, I like to know I'm not alone, and like to see handsome/beautiful people wearing them.

Rusty pins: I never called anyone a pervert nor did I ever imply that. Also, yes there are some girls that probably enjoy that "spotlight" of guys looking at them but honestly a lot of times its sometimes just creepy because you honestly can't walk anywhere without getting stared at. Also, many girls wear them because they FEEL cute and like the way they look. I know my first thought even before I met Peter was NEVER I am going to wear this extra super slutty skirt or these tight pants so all the guys stare at me.

Not saying its not normal for guys to stare or whatever - but sometimes it can get creepy. ;-)

Please forgive me if I might have implied that you called us perverts. I know you didn't and that was not why I said what I said. I said that just for anyone who reads my post and thinks, "Here is a guy who likes looking up woman's skirts to see their panties! Man! What a pervert!" My point is only that many guys, being guys will look at women in short skirts (like tennis skirts) to see if they can see some panty. No different from girls looking at a guy's butt in tight jeans or a bulge in the front of their jeans. Some people might see that behavior as perverted, but it's just normal for heterosexual guys. I also know that it can be creepy for girls to know they are being stared at. I have never been one to "wolf whistle" at gilrs or gawk at them, however I do look when the situation presents itself. I try and not make it obvious that I'm looking but I would be lying if I said that I wouldn't like looking at a beautiful young woman in a short skirt or form fitting jeans. I look but not in what could be percieved as creepy (I hope).

Compression shorts - now that's an idea. I always wondered how to do any form of exercising in diapers, because once I took a walk around town wearing them under my normal clothes and it didn't work so well. That may be how to keep them up instead of trying to pop lose in the 100 degree heat (I was in California when this happened, and luckily trying was as far as they got).

And I think that they (pro tennis players) wear compression shorts under tennis skirts.

Sorry, random thought.