LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Flomax

I started to take Flomax about 3 weeks ago.

Since I trained myself to wet at night I've found now I tend to wake up with a strong urge to wet, so I have to relax my body and pee. So the flow is stronger which is the drug intent but instead of my body being relaxed and just wetting I'm waking up.

I'm wondering if anyone else started to take this drug after successfully training themselves to be diaper dependent at night?

Phil

I haven't, but I gotta ask do you need flomax? I just wonder as you have "trained" yourself to wet at night isn't this kind of to the contrary? Just confused a bit I guess.

I had 2 UTI's within 6 weeks. The Uroligist suggsted Flomax because he thought the stronger flow would be better to clear out the urethra therefore less chance of infection. Also he found that my prostate is somewhat enlargedwith calcification of my prostate {stones}.

I knew what Flomax was and when he suggested it, the first thing I though was the contradiction with wetting at night. He also asked how many times I wet at night, I told him three times so this was another reason he wanted me to take it.

This is why I posted this, I don't want to take it and I thought I would decide with other comments here in the forum. I've stated to take Cranberry supplements and Saw Palmetto. Right now I'm using samples of the Flomax and have the script to fill. I'm thinking of not using the Flomax but if I do get another UTI soon I'll not only have to take it but I'm going to have to stop wearing diapers at night!

Phil

I haven't, but I gotta ask do you need flomax? I just wonder as you have "trained" yourself to wet at night isn't this kind of to the contrary? Just confused a bit I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

Stones occur in the kidneys. I am surprized that the doctor did not put you on antibiotics for the infection. Good old fashioned penicillin works wonders. Depending on how bad the infection is, they could give you a shot but i like oral better. Injections are a pain in the arse!

I had 2 UTI's within 6 weeks. The Uroligist suggsted Flomax because he thought the stronger flow would be better to clear out the urethra therefore less chance of infection. Also he found that my prostate is somewhat enlargedwith calcification of my prostate {stones}.

I knew what Flomax was and when he suggested it, the first thing I though was the contradiction with wetting at night. He also asked how many times I wet at night, I told him three times so this was another reason he wanted me to take it.

This is why I posted this, I don't want to take it and I thought I would decide with other comments here in the forum. I've stated to take Cranberry supplements and Saw Palmetto. Right now I'm using samples of the Flomax and have the script to fill. I'm thinking of not using the Flomax but if I do get another UTI soon I'll not only have to take it but I'm going to have to stop wearing diapers at night!

Phil

Stones occur in the kidneys. I am surprized that the doctor did not put you on antibiotics for the infection. Good old fashioned penicillin works wonders. Depending on how bad the infection is, they could give you a shot but i like oral better. Injections are a pain in the arse!

Actually it is not that unusual for enlarged prostates to have stones as well. I have seen one case of a prostate that one of the lateral (side) lobes had almost entirely calcified. Usually, there are just small stones embedded deep in the tissue.

I was given antibotics, in fact I was on them for 6 weeks, two different ones.

I just started my last sample bottle of Flomax, one week to go. Can't really say that it has done much for the flow?

Phil

You should definately increase your water intake. Water will help fending off UTI's. I have to take toresmide 10 MGx2 (water pill) because of retention with dilation treaments and catheter wearing for a week at a time. Scar tissue in my urethra blocks my elimination of urine - I get UTI's occassionally. I am not familiar with the Flomax prescription.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I drink lots of water, always have. I'll drink a few glasses while watching TV at night and a full glass before bed. When I woke up this morning my diaper was soaked, to the point where the waistline of the diaper was damp and ready to leak. I'm still in that diaper with plastic pants right now, you know that feeling like you're sitting on top of jello!

I've noticed over the past few days when I urinate in my diaper there is a slight burning/cutting feeling on the tip of the penis. I guess this is due to the constriction the penis in the diaper?

Phil

You should definately increase your water intake. Water will help fending off UTI's. I have to take toresmide 10 MGx2 (water pill) because of retention with dilation treaments and catheter wearing for a week at a time. Scar tissue in my urethra blocks my elimination of urine - I get UTI's occassionally. I am not familiar with the Flomax prescription.

Huggie

:biker_h4h:

• 1 month later...