LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cat's Out The Bag

Guest Sissy Haji

Guest Sissy Haji

oh crap, cats out the bag, lol.

I was talking to a mate of mine yesurday on msn and accedently pasted a url that was supposed to be a game link instead it was a link which had me in the outfit you see in my avater,

I was like oh crap, now i'm in the sh--

but to my suprise he was quite accapting of it. lol.

I was talking to a mate of mine yesurday on msn and accedently pasted a url that was supposed to be a game link instead it was a link which had me in the outfit you see in my avater,

OOOPS!

Haha, nice. Sometimes I'll send mommy a text to her sidekick with a link to something I want, or something she should read and then after hitting 'send', I'll wonder if I chose the right recipient. . .

Hasn't happened, yet, but, now that I've said it hasn't, it just might.

Relatedly, I was at the walmart picking up my scripts this evening and was wondering why all the darkies were staring at me and whispering to their friends (the white folks here are totally oblivious, it's strange) and when I got to the car, I realizes it was because my sweats were riding down, and my two-shirt combo wasn't quite long enough to cover my waist. Oh well. Here's to southern small-town gossip!

Glad to hear your friend is cool about it all, though. It's hard enough being an AB, but being Sissy on top of it can add a significant detrimental factor when 'coming out', both intentionally and otherwise! I'm sure it'll all work out, man.

Guest Sissy Haji

I kinda knew he would before i posted it tbh, but after that I don't know why I opened my self up to him, was a strange feeling.

but saying that I went to an event local to me called Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar, and I bumped into someone there too, and my heart sank, but again to my suprise he was accapting of it, although I think he was accapting of it because i've talked about infantism in the past as a general chat with a group of friends outside this, so I think they kinda knew I was into it to begin with.

:o

I can't possibly be the only one here offended by the use of a racial epitath, that is seriously UNCOOL!!

Am I wrong for feeling like this when I read that post? Or are others here a bit put out by that as well?

Not cool man,

Vic :angry:

Haha, nice. Sometimes I'll send mommy a text to her sidekick with a link to something I want, or something she should read and then after hitting 'send', I'll wonder if I chose the right recipient. . .

Hasn't happened, yet, but, now that I've said it hasn't, it just might.

Relatedly, I was at the walmart picking up my scripts this evening and was wondering why all the darkies were staring at me and whispering to their friends (the white folks here are totally oblivious, it's strange) and when I got to the car, I realizes it was because my sweats were riding down, and my two-shirt combo wasn't quite long enough to cover my waist. Oh well. Here's to southern small-town gossip!

Glad to hear your friend is cool about it all, though. It's hard enough being an AB, but being Sissy on top of it can add a significant detrimental factor when 'coming out', both intentionally and otherwise! I'm sure it'll all work out, man.

"The darkies"???!!!??? glad to see racism is alive and well in tris land! Mind boggling in 2008! Vic, you are not the only one seriously offended by that!

Guest Sissy Haji

oh ok, sorry, I didn't relise someone said that thought the comment was directed at me.

yeah trs I suggest in the futore you be more carful in what you say about people's skin color.

Guest Sissy Haji

isn't "niggaz" even worse?

i'm sorry but can a moderator please remove some of these posts in this thread please as I don't want my thread to be a racial war.

Was you intoxicated when you spilled the beans to your mate Sissy Haji? I mean that takes alot of balls. I went down that road once before telling my then girlfrieind I loved wearing nappies which went terrible, I was on speed at the time and feeling extremely horny so told her when we was having a loving chad to eash over then went to show her a nappy hoping she would change me into one. Well she dident and by the next morning most of the villige new about me having to wear nappies. I soon left. Hope all go's well for you.

:o

I can't possibly be the only one here offended by the use of a racial epitath, that is seriously UNCOOL!!

Am I wrong for feeling like this when I read that post? Or are others here a bit put out by that as well?

Not cool man,

Vic :angry:

Hey Vic? Normally I agree with what you post but I gotta add my .02 here. I'd just like to say:Nigger,Wop,Honky,Jigaboo,Spearchucker,Jew,Diaperhead,Dothead,Sand Nigger,Ali Akbar,Fag,Dyke,Butt Pirate,Windowlicker,Retard,Drooler,White Devil. I could go on and on but I hope you see the forest through the trees. Racism(And I am by no means calling ANY poster here a racist)is alive and well thank God. The day racism ends is the day the world implodes. As much of a hippie as I'd like to think I am,I'm no hippie. The world is not a pretty place. Trust me on this one. In my opinion,only a racist notices stuff like"darkies". After all,it takes one to see one :D

When I looked at your picture I thought "Wow so what should be wrong about dressing up like a 90 year old whitchy looking lady...it's a classic comic character in almost any theater comic.." But then ofcourse I realized you tried to look about 88 years longer oops I mean younger...... I'm so sorry for misjudging your character please accept my apologies :rolleyes:

Guest Sissy Haji

Was you intoxicated when you spilled the beans to your mate Sissy Haji? I mean that takes alot of balls.

na what happend was, I was showing the pic to a friend before him thats in the AB world, and the mate were talking about here wanted some info on a game, so I did my usral CTRL+C and it must of faild and then I pasted it into his window.

I don't know what went wrong tbh cuz I usally check to make sure its copied, but I'm kinda glad I've done it tbh, it means I have one friend that I can talk to, that isn't part of infantism.

I went down that road once before telling my then girlfrieind I loved wearing nappies which went terrible, I was on speed at the time and feeling extremely horny so told her when we was having a loving chad to eash over then went to show her a nappy hoping she would change me into one. Well she dident and by the next morning most of the villige new about me having to wear nappies. I soon left.

I'm sorry you had to go through with that, that girl must defently be up there somewhere. I mean seriously, not accapting it can be one thing, and be on ur merry way, but spreading crap like that surely theres a law agienst it?

When I looked at your picture I thought "Wow so what should be wrong about dressing up like a 90 year old whitchy looking lady...it's a classic comic character in almost any theater comic.." But then ofcourse I realized you tried to look about 88 years longer oops I mean younger...... I'm so sorry for misjudging your character please accept my apologies
HUH? lol. surely my profile can clarify my character age? lol, I asume you made that judgement cuz of the wig? lol.

AND CAN I ASK PEOPLE TO STOP HIJACKING THIS THREAD, TALKING ABOUT RACIST REMAKRS I'M STARTING TO GET ANNOYIED NOW.

Sorry for stealing your spotlight, sweetheart, but this IS a forum, and some of our best threads are the ones that go OT. I think you'll live.

Yes, racism IS alive and well. And while I used the term loosely, I'm by no means a racist, but where I grew up, the 'niggaz' or whatever you'd like to call them were educated, classy, and polite. Not so in this new little town of mine. It's a vicious circle; I can't help but notice that a significant portion of my customers who are non-white exhibit similar, and very distasteful, rude, and obnoxious behaviours. So am I supposed to not notice this? Am I supposed to not act accordingly, or form some kind of opinion? I'm human, just like you. And it's not like anyone would admit that they're racist, or even openly support it, but EVERYBODY is, in one way or another. And until you've experienced something, you can't knock what I'm telling you.

Guest Sissy Haji

actully I agree working in a store, and not being able to form an opinion or act acordingly is like saying a child couldn't learn to ride a bike.

however, as a member of staff regardless of your opinion you still should respect the standards of the store your in, and try your best to bite your tonge.

the thread though is not ment to be a chat about racist remarks, I hate it when they go off topic just because of someone making a comment they don't like. If people have a problem I think they should report the guy/girl so it can be delt with acordingly privatly.

Wow, all of the posts on this thread and I'm the only one who has a problem with the cat who once was in the bag??? Cats don't belong in bags, it never should have been in the bag, and I have to say that I am very glad that it is now out of the bag. That ranks up there with a kitten dying everytime someone puts on a diaper. Perhaps the kitten only dies when we put on a diaper because it's in the bag. Analogously speaking, maybe we should all tell more people about our diapers thus letting the cats out of the bags before the feline population plummits. I don't know about you guys but I want to own a cat in a few years from now and I would like for there to be more than none to choose from.

Wow, all of the posts on this thread and I'm the only one who has a problem with the cat who once was in the bag??? Cats don't belong in bags, it never should have been in the bag, and I have to say that I am very glad that it is now out of the bag. That ranks up there with a kitten dying everytime someone puts on a diaper. Perhaps the kitten only dies when we put on a diaper because it's in the bag. Analogously speaking, maybe we should all tell more people about our diapers thus letting the cats out of the bags before the feline population plummits. I don't know about you guys but I want to own a cat in a few years from now and I would like for there to be more than none to choose from.

Huh? lol, were you drunk when you wrote that? "cat out the bag" was a figure of speech its an old saying where a secrect is out by accedent.

Sorry for stealing your spotlight, sweetheart, but this IS a forum, and some of our best threads are the ones that go OT. I think you'll live.

Yes, racism IS alive and well. And while I used the term loosely, I'm by no means a racist, but where I grew up, the 'niggaz' or whatever you'd like to call them were educated, classy, and polite. Not so in this new little town of mine. It's a vicious circle; I can't help but notice that a significant portion of my customers who are non-white exhibit similar, and very distasteful, rude, and obnoxious behaviours. So am I supposed to not notice this? Am I supposed to not act accordingly, or form some kind of opinion? I'm human, just like you. And it's not like anyone would admit that they're racist, or even openly support it, but EVERYBODY is, in one way or another. And until you've experienced something, you can't knock what I'm telling you.

I agree, its an accurate descriptive term...completely harmless. Racism is commonly apart of many cultures, especially here in the south...nothing to get upset over...by any means. ^_^

ohhh we went over to a friends house the other night and they had a new kitty.. it was sooo cute and fuzzy and it let you pick it up and pet it and play with it and it purred and everything already.. and i kept looking at daddy and he kept shaking his head no saying we weren't going to get a kitty, but he'll see.....