LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bit Of A Problem Here...

So, I have been moved out of my parents house for about a month now and I haven't really told them about me wearing diapers 24/7 yet so...Anyways, they want me to come over for thanksgiving dinner (i know it's early, just getting advice) and I don't know what to do. I'm afraid if I wear normal underwear and no diapers that I might not want to wear diapers again and if I do wear them to their house they might notice them. They're abena x-plus because I wet a lot. What can I do about this. I know sooner or later if I decided to make myself incontinence that they will find out, but right now I don't really think they need to know as my mom already has caught me years ago and thought I was a pervert/child molestor (WHICH I'M NOT). What should I do?

Diapered 24/7 - I'd avoid the problem and leave the diapers home. At this point in your life, the parents are too important to risk alienating. Also, it sounds like your mom would be a continuing problem. If you are really dedicated to the lifestyle, you'll pick it up quickly enough when you get home. good luck.

If you feel you must wear a diaper, and your of a size where you can fit into something like a good night, wear one of those.

But if you have control, and I'm sure you still do, not wering a diaper for one day isn't going to matter, you still will want to wear diapers, I often take time off wearing diapers, I'm on about a month now, but it hasn't made me change my mind about wanting to wear.

One day soon I will go back to wearing eveyday just like I did all summer long, the urge comes and go's, just remember to never toss anything out, if you stop wearing for a short time, it just cost you more money to re gear later.

Agreed. Unless youre starting to find yourself wetting without noticing that you are doing it, you should probably do one of two things. Either leave the diapers at home altogether, or find something thats a little thinner and more discreet than a x-plus. If you can find something cloth-backed for the night that would be more ideal, quieter and more discreet, but you would still wear.

I wouldn't stress over the not wearing diapers for a day (or more likely a part of a day), unless you are trying to retrain your bladder. If you're trying to do that, then you really shouldn't go a day without diapers. If you are just wearing 24/7 out of desire though, I doubt that one day will make a difference in that enough that you will stop wearing altogether. It might take a bit to get restarted, but it will come back soon enough.

may ask what the hell business is it of your parents to what choice of underwear do you wear when i am NOT in diapers or pullups i will wear either string bikinis,bikinis or just regular low rise under wear hell if you go over there just wear a pullup and no one will notice and no one is the wiser lol but sounds like you have people that wouldn't wear diapers if they ever NEEDED to

If you really want to save face with your parents but also want to wear a diaper, why not a compromise? Get a package of adult pull on disposable underwear and wear them. They are discreet, you can still use a toilet without problems, you can wet them (but not a lot) and it will still feel like you are wearing a diaper. You can even wear regular underpants over them just in case you bend down and you need a waistband sticking out the back of your pants.

If you really want to save face with your parents but also want to wear a diaper, why not a compromise? Get a package of adult pull on disposable underwear and wear them. They are discreet, you can still use a toilet without problems, you can wet them (but not a lot) and it will still feel like you are wearing a diaper. You can even wear regular underpants over them just in case you bend down and you need a waistband sticking out the back of your pants.

lol that's what i said man pullups are the same damn thing as diapers but more discrete

Trust me: going without diapers for a day will not take away your desire to wear them. If anything, by the end of the day you'll be dying to get back home to your stash.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I have been moved out of my parents house for about a month now and I haven't really told them about me wearing diapers 24/7 yet so...Anyways, they want me to come over for thanksgiving dinner (i know it's early, just getting advice) and I don't know what to do. I'm afraid if I wear normal underwear and no diapers that I might not want to wear diapers again and if I do wear them to their house they might notice them. They're abena x-plus because I wet a lot. What can I do about this. I know sooner or later if I decided to make myself incontinence that they will find out, but right now I don't really think they need to know as my mom already has caught me years ago and thought I was a pervert/child molestor (WHICH I'M NOT). What should I do?

It all depends on how serious you are about wearing 24/7. When I was really serious about it, at Thanksgiving I wore my standard stuff. If you are good at going 24/7 you can wear all the time and no one will ever know. There is no reason to tell anyone, even parents. Of course my mom knew, but I still was discreet about 24/7 especially because there was all of my brothers family there. Keys to being discreet - carry a large duffle bag with you, wear onsies to cover up any outside exposure, plastic pants to stop the noise, wear loose jeans and untucked shirts. When you need to change just quietly take your bag with you to the bathroom.

SDB

Guest dl_aslee

Depends on how long you will be there. If it is short enough that you will not need to change then it will be really easy to hide. Go easy on the liquids, if it's appropriate wear some nylon track pants that are baggy. The pants are puffy themselves and there is no worry about diaper noise. If you are truly going for 24/7 you will have to learn how to hide it as many more situations like this will come up. If you can't wear track pants, find the pants that hide your diaper the best. Get some larger briefs and some spandex shorts that will go high enough to cover the diaper even if you bend down. Long baggy shirts also help as they will totally cover you, so they can't even see that part.