LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bound

pampers124

The problem is we just live too dam far apart, I have tried to meet people here, but who do you trust?

You never know these days, who you will attract, they can say they will be your friend, untill your helpless, what do you do then..

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Lover of the closet here, for reasons not quite clear. A good waist+chest+knees+ankle binding, panties in mouth and a rag or duct tape over them, a couple of good plastic disposables while nestled between the shoes and under the dresses, and I'm set.

• Like 1

I hear ya Katy Im in a town with a Major Universty and I hear of stuff like this going on in the dorms and stuff but I can never meet any of the girls or when I do they are not in to men

I am into being cuffed up and not being able to move then put in a disposable diaper it's the best feeling ever

Yes the best feeling ever - - - UNTIL the perverbial stuff hits the whatever it hits beit the inside of

a diaper.

Lover of the closet here, for reasons not quite clear. A good waist+chest+knees+ankle binding, panties in mouth and a rag or duct tape over them, a couple of good plastic disposables while nestled between the shoes and under the dresses, and I'm set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...