LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Diaper Christians?

I posted because i do believe non christians were invited to post as well.

If you were insulted by my post, well, no i'm not going to apologize, because you cannot please everyone in life.

I will say, I in no way belitted anyone who believed in God, or gods, or who were membersof a religion. If you felt insulted by my post, there is really not much i can do about it, as there is always going to be someone who is offended by something said.

And sorry i used the wrong wording and it appeared my thought was incomplete, i can only promise it IS going to happen again.

I was only trying to point out that so many religions spend so much time worrying about what people are and are not doing in the bedroom.

You were thinking of gnostic, not agnostic.

But since it appears that YOU (DL88) are going to perpetuate the stereotype that christians are close minded people who cannot accept the views of others, than i will refrain from ever ever ever posting in a thread pertaining to religion again.

Here is a piece of wisdom concerning this thread. It was not written by me. Rather by an AB/DL Christian, who goes by the name of Wayne. I found it through a link at BitterGrey's site. The link was to Kathi Stringer's site, "toddlertime".com/. I think it is right on the mark, as far as wrestling with your questions concerning your personal relationship with God and whether or not God would condemn you for being an AB/DL. Here it is:

"For a true infantilist, diapers have become an object of nurture and comfort because separation anxieties threatened to overwhelm the young child. In response to this threat of being overwhelmed, the young child looks for a solution. It intuitively knows that it needs a greater degree of emotional security than it is currently receiving. This kind of knowing, this innocent wisdom is built in. It is not arrived at by logic or conscious thought processes. A child who is faced with such a problem may arrive at a number of possible solutions. They may, for example, withdraw emotionally thereby experiencing attachment problems with the mother. Or, they may become attached to objects such as diapers that represent the longings for more nurture and love. Such a solution often proves to be at least partially successful in dealing with the child’s anxiety and comfort needs. It therefore, becomes very deeply imbedded in the core of the child’s developing psyche.

The point is, that because the child does not choose the solution in any conscious sense, morality does not enter the equation. It is therefore not a character flaw. It is, what it is. It is the response of an emotionally alive and vulnerable child, using its innate wisdom to do it's very best to come up with a solution to a problem.

Perhaps the child should be congratulated, not criticized. A Christian might want to ponder the fact that even a baby recognizes its need for love and what that says about the stamp of the Divine on us all. In the light of that possibility, the response of the young child can be seen as a spiritual response. It is, of course, an emotional response of seeking security. And, as adolescence brings an awakened sexuality, which then becomes paired with the regressive response, it becomes a physical need, as well. So, succinctly, it becomes an emotional, spiritual and physical awareness. It is all three.

Having established, I hope, that the original 'decision' that settled on diapers as representing a source of security was not a moral choice by the young child and therefore not a character flaw. Rather it is a creative solution that helped the child refuel emotionally. However you may ask, “Is it's continued existence as an adult, a sign of moral weakness or character flaw or spiritual failure?

I posted because i do believe non christians were invited to post as well.

If you were insulted by my post, well, no i'm not going to apologize, because you cannot please everyone in life.

I will say, I in no way belitted anyone who believed in God, or gods, or who were membersof a religion. If you felt insulted by my post, there is really not much i can do about it, as there is always going to be someone who is offended by something said.

And sorry i used the wrong wording and it appeared my thought was incomplete, i can only promise it IS going to happen again.

I was only trying to point out that so many religions spend so much time worrying about what people are and are not doing in the bedroom.

You were thinking of gnostic, not agnostic.

But since it appears that YOU (DL88) are going to perpetuate the stereotype that christians are close minded people who cannot accept the views of others, than i will refrain from ever ever ever posting in a thread pertaining to religion again.

I'm not going to perpetuate anything, this is a thread about a Christian questioning diapers in reference to religion. I DO owe you an apology Sarah as I am the one who appearently made the mistake about you post. So I am sorry for taking your post the wrong way and going after you over it. I am being very sincere in this Sarah, I am sorry about the mistake.

Also ya repaid some of us younger people unfortunitly did miss a lot of the old SNL. I have seen some of it but they don't show too much of it from the glory days.

I was raised catholic. My family does not discuss sex, or sexual issues, or things of a provocative nature. As such, I'm more the oddball of the family than my grandmother's strange younger brother.

As I've gotten older, I've started to see the many instances where science and evolution have trumped the notions we have of religion as it pertains to our ways of life. Now I see it (religion) more as 'suggestions' of sorts -- a code, or governance of how one man shows respect to another.

At one point in time, humans were convinced that the weather was controlled by an omnipotent being. They prayed, danced, and sacrificed commodities in hopes for an outcome in their favor. Later, we've discovered meteorology and understand that water vapor, pressure, and other variables can have a somewhat predictable effect on a certain part of the planet. (Accuracy is still an issue, except in San Diego.) This earth is a system to the truest definition; we are all variables, cogs in the great wheel. When we inhale, we use resources, when we exhale, we contribute a resource to another species within our environment that also relies upon us to exist so that it may exist. Catch my drift?

Sometimes I feel guilty, and more often, lonely, admitting that I believe we are alone here. There is no great creator, there is no one watching over us, there is no Oz behind the curtain. For if there were indeed such a being, he might have already presented Himself, or even wrote the bible Himself so that we might have an Owner's Manual for Life on Earth.

But alas, the book by which many live their lives, and to which we swear upon to tell the truth was written by mere men just as imperfect and lost as we are in our own lives and situations.

But they did have some wisdom in that committing the past to something tangible might prevent future men from making the same mistakes they did. In my eyes, the bible is about man helping man, not God helping man. And if such a God did exist, I believe that might be his greatest mission ever accomplished.

We are all products of our environment, and science continues to prove this to be true. And as our environments change, the human condition changes with it, for better or for worse.

Take care of yourselves, and each other -

I was raised catholic. My family does not discuss sex, or sexual issues, or things of a provocative nature. As such, I'm more the oddball of the family than my grandmother's strange younger brother.

As I've gotten older, I've started to see the many instances where science and evolution have trumped the notions we have of religion as it pertains to our ways of life. Now I see it (religion) more as 'suggestions' of sorts -- a code, or governance of how one man shows respect to another.

At one point in time, humans were convinced that the weather was controlled by an omnipotent being. They prayed, danced, and sacrificed commodities in hopes for an outcome in their favor. Later, we've discovered meteorology and understand that water vapor, pressure, and other variables can have a somewhat predictable effect on a certain part of the planet. (Accuracy is still an issue, except in San Diego.) This earth is a system to the truest definition; we are all variables, cogs in the great wheel. When we inhale, we use resources, when we exhale, we contribute a resource to another species within our environment that also relies upon us to exist so that it may exist. Catch my drift?

Sometimes I feel guilty, and more often, lonely, admitting that I believe we are alone here. There is no great creator, there is no one watching over us, there is no Oz behind the curtain. For if there were indeed such a being, he might have already presented Himself, or even wrote the bible Himself so that we might have an Owner's Manual for Life on Earth.

But alas, the book by which many live their lives, and to which we swear upon to tell the truth was written by mere men just as imperfect and lost as we are in our own lives and situations.

But they did have some wisdom in that committing the past to something tangible might prevent future men from making the same mistakes they did. In my eyes, the bible is about man helping man, not God helping man. And if such a God did exist, I believe that might be his greatest mission ever accomplished.

We are all products of our environment, and science continues to prove this to be true. And as our environments change, the human condition changes with it, for better or for worse.

Take care of yourselves, and each other -

Tris lets be careful here because there are many Christians on these boards and, again for the third time, this thread is not about challenging the validity of an omnipotent being. You do make great points though because many modern Catholics (such as myself) believe that God created us, but we did evolve. To me personally, a bunch of matter exploding and then somehow from sponges we ended up like this, is a very hard thing to believe especially when they say that they have proof of us having 1 DNA particle in common of these sponges. Like I said, 1 particle of DNA creating all life that has ever been in the universe is a little far-fetched. However, there IS proven evidence that we did come from some very basic creatures and that evidence, to me, is indisputable.

I also believe that God is deistic. For those that don't know what that means, it means God does not intervene in this world. People all the time that say "oh I'll pray to God for this" but honestly, God is not going to help you with your problems; You have to work stuff out yourself and find your own answer. Praying might make you feel better and keep you going but the only real way to solve issues is by action, not idealism.

Yo, I can throw myself into the mix. now there are basic concepts that the scriptures dictate as believers that would be considred sin and what not. Now I'll be the first to admit that the American chruch is very repressed(for a lack of a better word) sexually, not that just because the church frowns on certain lifestyles, but rather that sex is simply not taught or talked about. I'm not here to attack anybody but I can't make the bible say something ti doesn't or make it not say what it does. In general as a Christian the bible says to avoid the very presence of evil, so in tat aspectr, is this evil? To me the answer is no. I dfon't see a passage in the scriptures that deals with fetishism, but rather I will offer this advice, if your fetish is hindering your walk with God then maybe you need to reconsider. I pray every morning that if anything in my life is a hinderance to my walk that the Lord either take it away or give me the strength to walk away from it. that includes habits, friends and so on. I don't think something as trivial as a fetish is a huge deal to God. I may be wrong and may owe God an apology but again I see nothing inherently evil about actions of a fetish nature unless it is something that defies the very nature of our being. Ultimately I have two passages in which I live by. The first is "Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling," (Philippians 2:12) and of course Luke 6:42

"How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Not that we should shy away from right and wrong, but as believers we need to focus on our own walk and not judge our bretheren unless what they do shall lead them to death. "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." Luke 6:37

To answer my borther's original question, use common sense with disclosing your habit but unless you feel convicted by your actions then do not worry, but as a believer stay grounded to not fall into sin by temptation.(something like that)

I hope this helps a little since I've struggled with this issue myself.

I was the one who originally made the post. I have read most of the post, and a lot of interesting things were said, and I want to address certain things that were posted. I disagreed or was unimpressed with most of it. I do not buy logic that says "if it feels good then it must be correct" or simple arguments like that. I want real answers and I am hoping some people in here, if not everyone, will be able to help. So here I go.

I want to start out by restating that I realize wearing diapers in and of itself is not a sin. But there is much more to think about, so that is what I want to do. I want to follow God's will and right now I don't know what it is.

Some people have said how traditional beliefs taught by religion about sex is ridiculous. That is not true. Sex is meant to be within marriage, and between only one man and woman.

Sex was ordained by God and is meant for marriage. Why? Sex expresses something called the "language of the body." It expresses a love that is: Total, exclusive, permanent, fruitful, and freely given. When you do have sex outside of marriage you are telling you love a person in this way, but without committing to the sacred bond of matrimony. So what you say with your body is a lie.

The purposes of sex is: pleasure, union, and procreation. Trying to get one of these without the others is wrong. Hence masterbation is wrong, because it is love turned in on oneself. It is not giving at all. It seeks pleasure without the other two.

Just because priests, ministers and rabbis were apart of DPF does not make it ok. That is just faulty logic. That does not guarantee it is morally acceptable.

Someone said that you could argue that God mad me this way, and whatever He makes is good then this must be good. This is faulty argumentation because you do not understand moral and physical evil. Because of the Fall of Man we are affected by these. What God made was good but we distorted it and made creation flawed. We can be flawed. Just because we are born a certain way (and we do not even know if all people who like diapers were born this way or if it developed in us) does not made it good.

Many people have made comments about praying and listening to the Spirit. I agree with this wholeheartedly and believe prayer is incredibly important. However it is sometimes hard to discern what the Spirit is saying. Example: many people say they interpret scripture according to how the Holy Spirit moves them, and what resulted? over 33,000 denominations of CHristianity in the U.S. believe the Holy Spirit guides us, but we also must know how to listen.

A few people have commented about God and say He does not exist. That is a different topic. If you want to talk about this start another topic. Very important, but do not have time in this forum.

All of these are a few of the things I wanted to comment on. There are other things that play into this that what peoplehave mentioned. One this is scandal. Scandal is one in some form of authority or who represents something (like Christianity) and does something to drive others away from the faith or make them think it is OK. If people outside the faith see me wearing diapers will it drive them farther away from God?

Also, I am getting married and I want to do what is best for me and my wife. Would it be best to give this up forever? Will it just cause problems? And if I always hide it I will always be keeping something from her.

Another big question is that of sexuality. When I wear diapers I get aroused. Is that a perversion of my sexuality? I am suppose to be attracted to women (which I am) but will this make me less attracted to my wife? Will it harm our sex life?

If it is been proven difficult to "hear" God, or the Spirit, here are a couple suggestions.

First of all, have you really, sincerely, earnestly been seeking his voice or peace (God on most occasions speaks to me through peace in situations). In other words, examine the fervency of your seeking. As so many others have done in the bible, try the ultimate declaration of desperation: "God I'm not moving from this spot until you speak to me!" It is scary how quick this works sometimes. But be prepared if you have to sit for a while (even for a few hours). If you like to play worship music, definitely put some on. There's absolutely no reason He won't come through for you. He wants to speak to you more than you want Him to.

Perhaps you're listening for an audible voice. I know at least for me, God has never spoken to me in this way. Every single time it has been a powerful peace (the only phrase to describe it) that has come upon me. Perhaps He wants to give you a peace.

I am curious, you're engaged and you haven't mentioned any of this to your fiance? I am engaged as well. People have called me lucky on here before, but as far as for my situation, my fiance and I didn't even know we were "in" to any of this sort of thing until we just started talking one day and it all came out. Who knew two unsuspecting AB's would end up hooking up (and not realizing they were even AB's until they figured out they each were)? It has progressed over the months but all I can say is God definitely had me in mind when He created her. I believe there's God's best for every person. If you truly feel this is the woman God has chosen for you, why would any of this be a compatibility issue? Perhaps I'm biased or just "lucky" like I have said. But the way I see it, God has predestined from the foundations of the earth the mate for you. The feelings we all incur are nothing meant to be suppressed. You'll never know what she'll think or say until you tell her.

:thumbsup:

I was the one who originally made the post. I have read most of the post, and a lot of interesting things were said, and I want to address certain things that were posted. I disagreed or was unimpressed with most of it. I do not buy logic that says "if it feels good then it must be correct" or simple arguments like that. I want real answers and I am hoping some people in here, if not everyone, will be able to help. So here I go.

I want to start out by restating that I realize wearing diapers in and of itself is not a sin. But there is much more to think about, so that is what I want to do. I want to follow God's will and right now I don't know what it is.

Some people have said how traditional beliefs taught by religion about sex is ridiculous. That is not true. Sex is meant to be within marriage, and between only one man and woman.

Sex was ordained by God and is meant for marriage. Why? Sex expresses something called the "language of the body." It expresses a love that is: Total, exclusive, permanent, fruitful, and freely given. When you do have sex outside of marriage you are telling you love a person in this way, but without committing to the sacred bond of matrimony. So what you say with your body is a lie.

The purposes of sex is: pleasure, union, and procreation. Trying to get one of these without the others is wrong. Hence masterbation is wrong, because it is love turned in on oneself. It is not giving at all. It seeks pleasure without the other two.

Good thread. I'll try and answer some more of your questions from a conservative baptist who wears diapers with his wife helping him. First of all, you are right about sex being meant for marriage. But, your definition of masterbation being equal to sex, or love, is wrong from a biblical standpoint. Sex biblically is definied as a union between two people.

"But at the beginning of creation God made them male and female. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one." Mark 10:6-8 NIV

Masterbation does not have a union. One flesh does not have a union from two people in masterbation, therefore it is not sex. For instance the biblical definition of sexual immorality,pornea, deals with union of the flesh in an immoral way and this was defined many times over in the bible as: adultery, prostitution and homosexuality. There are 2 people involved in sexual immorality, not one. It is actually pretty clear in the Bible. Adding to it makes life much harder. How would you define a wife masterbating her husband like mine does? Or even when it is that time of the month she understands me taking care of my needs on my own.

Just because priests, ministers and rabbis were apart of DPF does not make it ok. That is just faulty logic. That does not guarantee it is morally acceptable.

Someone said that you could argue that God mad me this way, and whatever He makes is good then this must be good. This is faulty argumentation because you do not understand moral and physical evil. Because of the Fall of Man we are affected by these. What God made was good but we distorted it and made creation flawed. We can be flawed. Just because we are born a certain way (and we do not even know if all people who like diapers were born this way or if it developed in us) does not made it good.

I agree. Adult Christians are to try to lead a holy life and become closer to God in holiness. The ones who are not saved do not understand and cannot unless they experience a living God in their lives. We are to desire to be like Jesus and to live holy lives and lives filled with trials and temptations and defeats and victories.

Many people have made comments about praying and listening to the Spirit. I agree with this wholeheartedly and believe prayer is incredibly important. However it is sometimes hard to discern what the Spirit is saying. Example: many people say they interpret scripture according to how the Holy Spirit moves them, and what resulted? over 33,000 denominations of CHristianity in the U.S. believe the Holy Spirit guides us, but we also must know how to listen.

Yes, the Spirit did leave me to be at peace with diapers with the understanding that diapers are to be special for me and my wife and they are to bring us together and help me out when things get stressful. It is all because I am peace with diapers and therefore she is at peace with it. The Spirit lead me to this answer without a doubt over a period of a 40 day fast of all sexual activity when I questioned everything.

A few people have commented about God and say He does not exist. That is a different topic. If you want to talk about this start another topic. Very important, but do not have time in this forum.

All of these are a few of the things I wanted to comment on. There are other things that play into this that what peoplehave mentioned. One this is scandal. Scandal is one in some form of authority or who represents something (like Christianity) and does something to drive others away from the faith or make them think it is OK. If people outside the faith see me wearing diapers will it drive them farther away from God?

Also, I am getting married and I want to do what is best for me and my wife. Would it be best to give this up forever? Will it just cause problems? And if I always hide it I will always be keeping something from her.

Another big question is that of sexuality. When I wear diapers I get aroused. Is that a perversion of my sexuality? I am suppose to be attracted to women (which I am) but will this make me less attracted to my wife? Will it harm our sex life?

Let's flip your questioning around. What if by you wearing diapers and being a Christian helped non-Christians diaper wearers come to God? What if that is your ministry. I have often pondered that and feel that I can help people who are sad and depressed and into diapers find God. Because, after all, God loves us all, no matter what we wear.

On the wife thing. I think it depends on your wife. I worked out all my diaper issues before I told her(my girlfriend at the time) about me wearing diapers. I knew God had put diapers in my life for many purposes and I was at peace. I had accepted diaper wearing and masturbation in them as a release that stopped me from really lusting in my heart and I was thankful I didn't have the problems that regular guys had like looking at pornography and really lusting. Like you, I was worried about how physically attracted to diapers I was and was there room for my wife in that dynamic. She was a virgin when I married her. I found out, that sex is better than diapers and well, diapers and sex together take the cake. Diapers are helping our sex life. My wife knows what I like and although I still have to tell her she is getting better at it. Sex has many purposes and she realizes for us to have children we are going to have to have sex alot and I am going to have to be up for it. Diapers are just a tool. Sex is different. It is where the real love is.

Hope those answered some of your questions.

SDB

Quote: SuperDiaperBaby

For instance the biblical definition of sexual immorality,pornea, deals with union of the flesh in an immoral way and this was defined many times over in the bible as: adultery, prostitution and homosexuality. There are 2 people involved in sexual immorality, not one. It is actually pretty clear in the Bible.

Whoa There! I am a true believer of the old adage Politics and Religion should never be discussed in a bar. Now I understand this certainly isn't a bar. But for the most part the reason for the phrase is still just. Now, from my experience the bible is a book written for interpretation, not to be taken at it's face value, but instead to be more of a guide. While simply you don't have to say that what you post or say is your opinion, it should automatically be taken that way, that seemed a little far.

I will state without lying that I was told when I grew up and through my early years of life that being gay was wrong. I lived my life as such until I got "The Facts" that showed me different. I will not go into the whole genetics thing or Bible side. I will say as a 100% straight guy, my opinions have changed. I do however have a problem "personally" and without condemning with people who say they are Bi. To me you are either one or the other. The only reason to be in between is confusion. As such I can understand....but I do have my limits on that as well.

Okay that all being said my whole point on posting this is to simply point out, before this might get into a serious flame war, that everyone is entitled to their opinion. I hope you people understand that it is just that. No one is right or wrong..in fact if you do believe in a entity, I would hope that you understand that's about the only perfect being. So without turning this into anything it isn't suppose to be, feel free to help the OP, with the "knowledge" you feel you have acquired. Please do not start siting verses about anything not related to this post..I beg of you. You are however free to start another post elsewhere and make your point. To the OP your second post describing what you are actually having issues with should clear things up considerably!

Let's take it from that post...... :D

Okay that all being said my whole point on posting this is to simply point out, before this might get into a serious flame war, that everyone is entitled to their opinion. I hope you people understand that it is just that. No one is right or wrong..in fact if you do believe in a entity, I would hope that you understand that's about the only perfect being. So without turning this into anything it isn't suppose to be, feel free to help the OP, with the "knowledge" you feel you have acquired. Please do not start siting verses about anything not related to this post..I beg of you. You are however free to start another post elsewhere and make your point. To the OP your second post describing what you are actually having issues with should clear things up considerably!

Sorry Repaid but I just have to sneak in a smartass comment. Your post was like a Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney comment. OBJECTION! If people don't get it nevermind, if you do I'm sure your laughing. In comparison it could also be like

First of all, as an ordained minister, I want to say that I'm just a little sensitive about people tossing around the word "Christian" when the intent is to differentiate perhaps even me from someone whose belief in Jesus as the Christ follows just the 'correct' patterns of thought and belief.

Secondly, I tell my congregation that we ought to ALL listen to God and hear what words we might. I tell them to beware when someone else - me included - starts defining for them what God is saying. Yes, we can discuss this - and I do appreciate the original question of the post (minus the 'special' use of the word 'Christian'). But it is pretty dangerous to toss around what God says...

Thirdly, the thread is dangerously near flames so I won't throw around my liberal views on marriage, abortion, etc. (I will say that when I read the Bible - all of it, not just passages that support my own particular point of view - I don't see the word 'homosexual'. I do see a clear prohibition against imbalanced, pressured relationships (such as the Greek practices closer to pedophilia than homosexuality). After all, Jesus' guiding principle seemed to fall along the lines of the Greatest Commandment - Love God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength and all your mind - and your neighbor as yourself.

Now, where do diapers fall into that? I'd say about the same place as wearing boxers or briefs. It seems to me that before we start figuring out how much of a sin diapers might be (Father Guido, how much exactly for a diaper...more or less than masturbation??), we ought to start caring a little more for each other...and that doesn't mean just the person in the pew next to you. I think God really means us to care about everybody else...even the one's who disagree with us.

I'm thinking we ought to think a little more about wars and our willingness to kill people; capital punishment and our willingness to kill people; the fact so many people around the world (and in our own neighborhoods) are starving; the fact that we stand back and watch the rich get richer and the poor get poorer moreso than any other time in modern (or 'post-modern') times...and I could go on.

No, I don't think diapers are the problem or the sin we need to worry about. Each of us has some dark places to be concerned about if we want to be 'good people' - Christian or not - and it has to do more with what's in our hearts than on our bottoms!!

OK...sermon over...(and do remember, it isn't God speaking...it was just me!)

diaperpt

I am a Christian and that is something that makes me want to rethink what I am doing. I am curious if there are other Christians out there who wear diapers who do not see or do see it as a problems that we wear diapers. I do not know the answer to this but would love to hear what others think and dialogue about it. Of course non-Christians are always welcome to contribute also, and if you want we could dialogue about Christianity if you are curious. Thanks everyone!

Hi I think it is very brave to say you are a Christian and you wear diapers I am also a Christian and I have fought and fought for a way not too have this desire , and like some of the other posts I have come to except it as a part of me however I know that the more I desire to wear the more I desire to become incontinent , and thats where I think it becomes a serious problem , because I really want to become incontinent , and that means me changing the way I was made . I have asked the Lord to help me stop , but then I know I need to be willing and without wishing to make excuses , Faith is something I must believe in order to stop these desires , yet I continue to enjoy wearing nappoes to the point that I wear in public , yet I will not wear in church , and also sometimes I feel guilty to the point where I feel I should be punished for this desire it is has become more than a fetish to me .

regards Elo

i belive in god but subscribe to no particular religion. i consider myself spiritual. i use the bible as a guidebook for consicience when my gut doesnt know the right answer. when it comes to wearing, i belive god loves us and wants us to be happy. as long as we arent hurting anyone else with our wearing diapers what does it matter? religion can paint us as whatever they like. its a free country and they have the right to belive what they desire. i also have the right to belive they are small minded bigots who's hypocrasy comes to teh surface whenver sex is involved in a discussion.

ive been shunned and looked down upon by "good christians" because of the way i live my life and i feel it gives me a rather unique viewpoint. it also taught me one heck of a lesson about trusting a person for many years and having them turn their back on you when you needed them because you didnt ascribe to thier praticular set of beliefs. i wont go into the long gory details but suffice it to say i was refused a basic tennant of christian-dom by a pastor becuase quote " i didnt come to church enough, didnt follow our beliefs and didnt contribute to the congregation". read that as You dont show up twice a week and stuff money in the collection plate, do the required song and dance when you come of age (i was REFUSED communion as a result of this) and be a good little sheep.

no flame on any one particular religion intended.

I do what makes me and my family happy and any religion who says im going to hell for making me and mine happy can take thier beliefs and cram em'. if they dont like the fact i have a healthy sex life and enjoy my own personal quirk to create some pleasure, thats thier problem.

I think it all depends on what you are using your diapers for. If you wet and mess in them, I don't think there is a religion out there who would say something bad about that...no different than using the toilet. If you are masturbating in them or being changed by another person for "fun", I know that there are religions that would have a problem with that. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think Mormons are one of those. "No sexual contact until you are legally married".

As a gay atheist who doesn't even believe in sin, I doubt my opinion is worth even two cents, but here's my stab at a response.

If diapers had never occurred to you, would you know God's will well enough to follow it? I get the impresssion from the above that the answer would probably be yes.

You also recognize that there's nothing inherently sinful in wearing diapers.

Breaking God's will while diapered thus doesn't create, um, diaper-related sin.

But breaking God's will *because* you're diapered or because of how you feel about diapers (e.g., arousal). probably would create diaper-related sin.

I don't think this is the kind of thing that you can readily give up. And as other folks in DD have noted, there are happy couples where the spouse either acknowledges, tolerates, or actively participates in diaper play/role play.

But if you have sexual feelings toward diapers that you deliberately keep separate from those for your wife, then diapers take away from what you should be feeling towards your wive, then the diapers are the cause of some sin. If you don't tell her about them, then you're really building up the separate sets of feelings. Your wife shouldn't have to compete with anyone or anything else for your sexual focus, knowlingly or not.

As a gay atheist who doesn't even believe in sin, I doubt my opinion is worth even two cents, but here's my stab at a response.

If diapers had never occurred to you, would you know God's will well enough to follow it? I get the impresssion from the above that the answer would probably be yes.

You also recognize that there's nothing inherently sinful in wearing diapers.

Breaking God's will while diapered thus doesn't create, um, diaper-related sin.

But breaking God's will *because* you're diapered or because of how you feel about diapers (e.g., arousal). probably would create diaper-related sin.

I don't think this is the kind of thing that you can readily give up. And as other folks in DD have noted, there are happy couples where the spouse either acknowledges, tolerates, or actively participates in diaper play/role play.

But if you have sexual feelings toward diapers that you deliberately keep separate from those for your wife, then diapers take away from what you should be feeling towards your wive, then the diapers are the cause of some sin. If you don't tell her about them, then you're really building up the separate sets of feelings. Your wife shouldn't have to compete with anyone or anything else for your sexual focus, knowlingly or not.

David, very good post! It doesn't matter if you are a gay atheist, when you come into a conversation like this speaking logically, when the post is relevant, and there is no intent to attack, much like your post, anybody is welcome to post. Problems only arise when people come in and just downright show blatent disrespect for another person's belief system, which is why "oliticspa" can get so out of hand.

Again great post!

Alright everyone, thank you very much for your responses. I don't agree with all of them but it is good to hear what you all think, and has given me a lot to think about. I think I am coming to a conclusion and will post in another topic: Diapered Christian Conclusion. It might be a few days or weeks because I am very busy and what to be complete in what I say.

Also, I want to make something clear. A few people are confused as to why I am investigating this. It has been something in my life that I really like, but I also have always felt it to be wrong somehow. I have been very confused and want to know the answer because I want to follow God's will, and I want to do what is right for my future wife (I am engaged). Needless to say I like diapers so it would be great if I discovered it to be OK, but also if I find it is not I must follow those conclusions also.

I have been reading a lot about the meaning of human sexuality and God's purpose for it. I will try to be very complete in my findings.

Thanks again everyone. God Bless.

ps - and thanks to the gay atheist who posted. While I do not agree with homosexual practice or atheism, you made a logical post, even if I didn't totally agree.

Alright everyone, thank you very much for your responses. I don't agree with all of them but it is good to hear what you all think, and has given me a lot to think about. I think I am coming to a conclusion and will post in another topic: Diapered Christian Conclusion.

I wouldnt make a whole other new thing regarding this, just post on this one and just tell everyone that it is your conclusion.

Guest refridginator

Just to let you know, many years ago when DPF was about the only AB/DL organization around where you could contact other AB's and DL's (snail mail in the days before the internet), their membership had Priests, Ministers and also a Rabbi. These members of the clergy were also AB and DL's themselves. I always thought that if they feel it is OK with God to wear and enjoy diapers, then it must be OK for the rest of us.

yeah but you've also got those priests that raped little boys.

just throwing that out there.