LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Discussion

For the most part, being AB or DL is non harmful. Here is the trick...Ask yourself it is being harmful to yourself or to others.

If are living a life that you are happy with, then no harm is being done. If the desire/need to be apart of this lifestyle begins to interfere with that happiness, then maybe something needs to change.

Personally, I think the trick is balancing out an AB/DL life with a 'normal' adult life. That balance is different for everyone. Some people find that only a little AB/DL play is enough. Some are closer to a 50/50 split, and some, such as baby slaves, have a much higher percentage of AB play than others. You must look at your own life and find the balance that works for you.

Also remember, that as time progresses, and life changes, that balance is subject to change. Mommie and I have had to adjust many times over the 5 years we have been together. It's not easy, but doable.

Have fun! :)

I can understand where you are coming from, I felt like that for a good long time. This strange compulsion to wear diapers and wet them would make me feel great while I played but afterwards I would feel guilty and ashamed.

If you look to the mass majority of people in our daily lives you would probably find that this diaper thing would make them uncomfortable. So that's why I felt so guilty anyways, I was always worried about getting caught and things like this. I guess worried about what other people would think, and relationships are pretty hard for us to come by too I think. We either risk losing our partner by telling them the truth about us or we hide it.

I think your feelings are pretty much normal, I think we kind of develop in stages with this crazy fetish. Your going to have to learn to accept this as part of your life I think, because as most of us know; these feelings arnt going to leave you. Once you do that you should start feeling pretty good about all this, its different sure, but just let your private life be private. The way I figure it, anything that makes me feel this good and has no bad health side effects is a blessing in disguise.

Hope that helps

its about being yourself and being happy. its not self-destructive as far as i can tell and as long as you arent hurting anyone else, whats the problem? Just because someone else doesnt approve of your choices and what "turns your key" isnt a reason for you to feel guilty or bad for doing it. there are lots of worse things you could be doing in your spare time. i know several people who drink themselves stupid EVERY NIGHT and it is basically acepted as "if they want to drink thier lives away, thats thier choice". Fine. our choice is wear and use diapers. its no one elses buisness and if someone desparages you for it just remember that someone who judges another like that is a very small minded person who wont et far in this world.

my wife doesnt always approve of my childish behavior but she says its my choice and as long as i dont force her to play along she doesnt have a problem with it. She has her own littel quirks and i ignore them so its a two way thing. the only time i think AB/DL stuff is totally innapropriate is when there are children present, its confusing to them and sends mixed signals about what is and what isnt adult behavior. also kids say the darndest things about adults sometimes.

As many intelligent people here have said, these feelings you are experiencing are a part of the normal evolutionary process many AB/DL folks experience throughout their lives. I have gone through a few cycles of this myself. Sure it is a strange compulsion to want to wear diapers and use them for their intended purpose but in the grand scheme of things it is pretty minor in comparison to some of the fetishes out there.

Is it wrong? Well really only you can answer that for yourself. Do I think it is wrong for me to wear diapers? Since I can easily afford to purchase my diapers when I need them and I cannot see any other aspect of my life that is suffering as a result of me wearing them then no, I don't think it is wrong for me to wear them.

I can understand where you are coming from, I felt like that for a good long time. This strange compulsion to wear diapers and wet them would make me feel great while I played but afterwards I would feel guilty and ashamed.

If you look to the mass majority of people in our daily lives you would probably find that this diaper thing would make them uncomfortable. So that's why I felt so guilty anyways, I was always worried about getting caught and things like this. I guess worried about what other people would think, and relationships are pretty hard for us to come by too I think. We either risk losing our partner by telling them the truth about us or we hide it.

I think your feelings are pretty much normal, I think we kind of develop in stages with this crazy fetish. Your going to have to learn to accept this as part of your life I think, because as most of us know; these feelings arnt going to leave you. Once you do that you should start feeling pretty good about all this, its different sure, but just let your private life be private. The way I figure it, anything that makes me feel this good and has no bad health side effects is a blessing in disguise.

Hope that helps

This is a lot of how I feel, just what you said. I am engaged and I wonder if it is something I will have to hide from her forever. I don't want that to be between us. I know everyone on here is saying it is normal and I should just accept it, but everything inside of me is telling me that it is not normal, and it goes beyond the fact that I am embarrassed by it. I want to know why I like to wear diapers so much. Was there something in my past that caused this? Something my parents did when I was young?

Someone said it was like masturbation, and if that is the case I need to stop wearing diapers because masturbation is wrong. And if you would like to discuss that or hear why its wrong let me know.

Thanks everyone for sharing, I would love to hear more.

I have been into diapers for a long time, but I can never shake the feeling that what I am doing is wrong and could mess with the rest of my life. I feel like this is an unnatural desire to wear diapers at my age. What do you think? I would love to hear what people have to say.

Seems like you have angst. I think diapers can mess with the rest of your life if you let it. You have to be the master over them and not let diapers control you. Start off by scheduling a time to wear diapers. Stick with that schedule. Then you will realize that you control diapers and not diaper thoughts controlling you. The desire is natural to you. You need to accept that. I think alot of us are introverts and we tend to think of diaper wearing as a big deal. I told my fiance about my diapers over 2 years ago(we are now married) and I made sure to tell her diapers are 15% of my life. She accepted it because I was not controlled by diapers. If you can get to that level then your life will not be messed up by diapers.

SDB

If you think masturbation is wrong, then I would think it unlikely that you will ever accept diapers as part of your life. That being said, diapers are nothing more than a feeling manifested in a behavior - you may not be able to change your feelings (though I suspect it can be done) - but you can certainly control your behavior. Not that you can ever convince me - but out of curiosity, what is wrong with masturbation (if it is the usual religious diatribe, I have heard all of those and would not be interested) - but if you have some new moral argument against it - would love to hear.

I hate getting into these conversations after everyone makes all the valid points. It leaves me with little to say.

Anyway, I fully understand the guilty feelings and the sense of wrong. It was horrible for me when i first started as well, which was way back when I was twelve or so and i didn't know communities like this one existed. Guilt always settled into my mind every so often, and i couldn't stand it. I kept doing the whole "binge and purge" thing and it really bugged me. I just wanted to be happy with who i was.

When i finally met Mommy though, i haven't felt a singe of guilt for by AB personality. Even when we're fighting or she's not around or anything... guilt just doesn't get to me anymore.

My recommendation... do whatever you want, as long as it's not illigal or painful to yourself or others physically or psychologically. It's not as bad as the guilt makes it seem...

The desire to wear diapers... at any age... it's not wrong at all.

-Sophie

Wow, Everything that has Been Said Already is very Good, & I Cannot do More than Second what Everyone has already Said Balance is the Key: Control the Diapers, Don't Let the Diapers Control You. My Personal Example would be that I do wear 24/7 out of Desire, but that does Not Stop/Control Me from doing the Adult things that I have to Do.

Rockies Fan

yes you are right ont hat one.i have a few pacci's here and i accidently left them out and my brother found them i had to quickly think of a lie i said i had them for halloween and when that didn't work out i said that a friend gave them to me as a joke...and anyways i have always had a hard time in accepting myself for this it's hard and i feel its "unusual" or not "normal" yes your right everyone has their quirks and we basicaly accept anyone who smokes pot,drinks night and day,why cant our world be accepted were aren't hurting anyone there aren't any bad side effects of this life style so live and let live thats all i need to say

I'm going to reply here too, even though I dropped a fairly longish response in your other thread. We have almost all gone through a similar feeling set to what you have described.....I know that I have most certainly. I can't make too many points on this that have not already been said. I disagree that wearing diapers is like masturbation. It CAN lead to masturbation, and if it does for you then it might be a problem. I understand where you're coming from on a religious perspective in that regard. However, simply wearing the diapers itself is not self sexual gratification to me...it requires additional components.

Anyways, I wish you luck in answering your questions.

A simple way to keep things in perspective are the following

1.) Is this harming my body in a way that mat cause permanent, irrevrsible damagge?

2.) Is my right to excersise this behavior going to infringe upon the rights or welfare of another?

3.) Is what you are doing going to affect your loved ones or those around you negatively(not that it's taboo but could it cause harm to them)

These three principles should allow you to clear your conscious or at least make a clear decision.

I have been into diapers for a long time, but I can never shake the feeling that what I am doing is wrong and could mess with the rest of my life. I feel like this is an unnatural desire to wear diapers at my age. What do you think? I would love to hear what people have to say.

Yeah, you're much too young! Wait til you're my age! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: