LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, but now, you are so famous, that you cant decide what books to write, because ideas are swimming around in your head.

I wish I could go anywhere, and not have to worry about the cost each time I go ;)

1 hour ago, baker7 said:

I wish I could go anywhere, and not have to worry about the cost each time I go ;)

Granted, but you forget your passport every time.

I wish Lockdown would end in time for my Disneyworld trip in September.

10 minutes ago, 3bsg3 said:

Granted, but you forget your passport every time.

I wish Lockdown would end in time for my Disneyworld trip in September.

Granted, but unfortunately International Travel May restrict what you can see

I want a Jet, a limo, and a chopper so I can go anywhere I want at a moments notice :)

8 minutes ago, baker7 said:

Granted, but unfortunately International Travel May restrict what you can see

I want a Jet, a limo, and a chopper so I can go anywhere I want at a moments notice :)

Granted, but on the maiden voyage of your jet, the pilot gets drunk and tries to fly the plane under the influence. You crash land on a desert island with no food or clean water, eventually having to resort to eating the dead pilot. You starve to death before rescue arrives.

I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce and mustard and-and I don’t want any zombie turkeys, I don’t want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don’t want any other weird surprises.  You got it?

• Haha 1

Granted, but One of the Downsides is, that you can be any age from 0-30, and you don't know what age you are or will be (Until you get there) from time-jump to time jump :)

I want a Nice SOFT bed and a companion to keep me warm in the winter :)

(This Game reminds me of a "Choose your Own Adventure " Book from my Primary School Days! - Fun! ~Brian)

Granted. You are a mouse living in a barn with all the other mice, a bit of an orgy if you ask me...

I wish assault rifles were prohibited 

16 hours ago, BBoy said:

Granted. You are a mouse living in a barn with all the other mice, a bit of an orgy if you ask me...

I wish assault rifles were prohibited 

Granted, now you have to deal with a bunch of angry right, wing gun-nuts whingeing about it.

I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish.

38 minutes ago, baker7 said:

Granted, but regardless how much you eat, you can never get enough of it and get fat :)

I wish I was Superman

Congratulations you are Superman! Sadly your comic book series and other media representations are cancelled  when DC goes bankrupt and the rights to your stuff is bought by Fox who intend to auction off the various rights to your stuff but corporate layoffs and changeovers means your rights and  story end up being slowly forgotten over time.

I wish I had some roast beef po-boys and some beignets.

Granted, but in making these dishes, I add SUPER HOOOOOT Ingredients, and you have to have a Tanker Truck full of water to put out the heartburn you suffer

I wish I could drive

17 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

I wish I had the DeLorean from Back to the Future.

Granted, but you get stuck in the midst of the Black Death...and you're out of plutonium!

I wish we had a vaccine for Covid-19 already!

3 hours ago, 3bsg3 said:

Granted, but you get stuck in the midst of the Black Death...and you're out of plutonium!

I wish we had a vaccine for Covid-19 already!

Granted, but Trumps bumbling makes it harder to get the drug approved and we have to HOGTIE him to make sure it goes through.

I wish I could go somewhere and have fun with my brother James (I miss him)

20 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Granted, but Trumps bumbling makes it harder to get the drug approved and we have to HOGTIE him to make sure it goes through.

Meh I don't care, I'm British.

20 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I wish I could go somewhere and have fun with my brother James (I miss him)

Is James dead or have you just not seen him in a while? Here's a scenario for each.

James comes back from the dead for fun...his idea of fun is now eating your brains.

Or, You go somewhere and have fun with James...and then you both contract Covid-19 for being naughty and not social distancing.

I wish that foods like chocolate and fried chicken were gross so I'd stop eating them and lose weight.

5 hours ago, 3bsg3 said:
 Meh I don't care, I'm British.

Is James dead or have you just not seen him in a while? Here's a scenario for each.

James comes back from the dead for fun...his idea of fun is now eating your brains.

Or, You go somewhere and have fun with James...and then you both contract Covid-19 for being naughty and not social distancing.

I wish that foods like chocolate and fried chicken were gross so I'd stop eating them and lose weight.

(I don't know much about British Politics, although Trump's Antics and "Temper Tantrums" can affect the Foreign relations of the US and Other Countries, INCLUDING the United Kingdom)

(I have not seen James, my youngest brother since March:  He is very much alive ;))

I will take scenario 2, because it is the lesser of the 2 evils: Although, contracting covid-19, could be as DEADLY as my brother coming back from the dead and eating me :(

Granted, But EVERY TIME you look at Chocolate cake, or eat Fried Chicken, You get sick, so you lose the weight.

I wish we could Cure the ILLS of this world

Brian