LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, however, the first time you drive it you will be involved in a horrible wreck that leaves you disabled and in horrible pain for the rest of your life.

I wish everyone was more logical and understanding of the facts around them.

Granted, however I am sure that yo are not the only person making this wish. With that in mind everybody is gong to get a 6 and with everybody being perfect you will be reduced to fighting in a thunderdome-esque arena fro jobs and salaries.

Granted, however their writing skills have been reduced to the level of an elementary school child resulting in a world-wide shortage of literature. In your frenzy to keep up with global demand you work yourself into an early grave.

Granted, however zombies now have souls and consciences and are racked with guilt for each person they consume.

I wish for multiple orgasms for men.

Granted, however your wished come with a caveat: Whenever you make one, you lose all benefits from the previous wish.

I wish smoking was 1) Still socially acceptable and encouraged and 2) Not bad for you in any which-a-way or t'other.

Edited by Shotgun Diplomat

Granted, smoking is encouraged, even healthy, the trouble is it makes you smell like an old lady.

I wish I could buy a permit that allows me to speed.