LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Accomplishment For Me!

gbw_dl

Ok Check it out....

Last night one of my friends was chilin at my house, and i decided i was going to wear a diaper to bed. well i did, im not incon or anything, i just sleep really great. well we woke up the next up morning, and while we were awtching tv i decided what the hell im gonna use my diaper, i did #1 in it, and then all of the sudden my friend stood up and said lets go get some breakfast, so being rushed i went to breakfast with my wet diaper, and then we ran all over town and the whole time i was in a dirty diaper, it felt so exciting. i have never gone out in public in a diaper since i was a baby.

Congrats! I'd be willing to bet even with a dirty diaper no one noticed that you were wearing. I remember the first time I wore out in public, and man was it nervewracking. Even though it was to a movie theater, so I know that no one saw me...it was still a thrill and scary at the same time. Keep it up man, soon you'll be wearing out without even really thinking about it!

hmm.. someday I'l take up the adventure.

I personally don't see the Adventure in it. Perhaps its because I'm incontinent as well. Mines just the opposite, the adventure is going out with no protection. I can't think of to many times I've done it, but I know that I have to a degree. I put on a pair of shorts and plastic panties to run to the CVS and get some nasty Depends...hey better than nothing. B)

Perhaps you could diaper up and walk around the block, then you would see what all the fuss was about. I've been sitting right next to people (Cute Girls), and used my diaper without them even having a clue. It's really not that big of a deal, well after you get over the hurdle of thinking of it, as the person next to you surely isn't thinking about it either......Just Say'n :D

I personally don't see the Adventure in it. ...

As a DL, and not incontinent, I can certainly see the adventure. Its dangerous, and fun, and exciting, and sexy all at the same time. For me its because I was not allowed to as a child, and was judged very harshly for wetting, so to do it as an adult, and people not to mind (or even know) is a real buzz. Go for it and have fun.

Get a Onesie is my advice. Whilst it seems a step further, it actually makes life so much easier. The diaper cannot be seen, rustles less, stays up, doesn't leak, and bulges less. It holds your bits in place, stopping the little man pointing the wrong way, and rubs the diaper against you more. It makes the whole experience much safer, but no less exciting.

I found doing the shopping in a diaper and onesie, and peeing in it in public to be just great, no-one knows, and why should they; how closely do you stare at other (normal) peoples butts? The feeling of letting go, and it not mattering, is lovely.

Nice work. The first time I wore out in public I was terrified but it was thrilling. Many years later when I wear out in public its for comfort.

Glad everything went well. B.

Guest Diaperdragon

Ok Check it out....

Last night one of my friends was chilin at my house, and i decided i was going to wear a diaper to bed. well i did, im not incon or anything, i just sleep really great. well we woke up the next up morning, and while we were awtching tv i decided what the hell im gonna use my diaper, i did #1 in it, and then all of the sudden my friend stood up and said lets go get some breakfast, so being rushed i went to breakfast with my wet diaper, and then we ran all over town and the whole time i was in a dirty diaper, it felt so exciting. i have never gone out in public in a diaper since i was a baby.

You gotta be one heck of a lucky dude to pull that off. Did anyone say anything about you going on in the diaper. Did anyone see it or said anything about it. How did you feel about going diapered in Public?.