LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey College Dls

NewdudeDL

/wave/ from my dorm.

20 years old, single, third year in college. Going for a history degree (don't know what I'm gonna do with it, but I've always aced my history courses), with a minor in English.

I've had an intense love/hate relationship with my DL side since my High School years. After I lurked on this board for about a week, I've kinda started to feel a little more accepting of my DL side. Finally said "What the hell," and signed up today.

So hi everybody, I guess. :unsure:

Hia NewdudeDl,

Welcome to the site! Glad that you feel a bit better about being in diapers now; this community will help you gain reassurance that you are OK and instill confidence to believe it in time. I have been in your shoes many years ago. I fought against my feelings so many times but always felt best while in my diaper cycle. Finally one day I realized how much happier I was wearing and just said the heck with it I am staying diapered. It will become the norm in your head eventually and you will manage a very discreet lifestyle without a problem. I hope one day you meet an understanding person to confide in. We are glad to have you. Continued success in your studies, I am sure you will land a teaching job one day..."Good Luck" :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Welcome4.gif

And the crowd did say, "Let there be \m/ ROCK \m/!" And they did feast upon the Slayer, and the Sword, and Black Sabbath, and Blue Oyster Cult, and the Dead Kennedys, and Led Zeppelin, and Jimi Hendrix, and Blind Guardian, and Iron Maiden.

Okay so I grew up with at least 5 or 6 of the bands..I understand the reference to AC-DC...but the worst part is I grew up when those bands "Just became bands"...now that's depressing.....not!!!! Ozzy was still with Black Sabbath!!! Iron Maiden Just formed when I was in a High School Rock band...We got the album..yeah Vinyl..round thing, black plastic..yeah I had a eight track too! anyway..... It was given to us when we played a bar...never heard of them...we practiced and practiced the songs..then came back and played them...everybody thought it was our songs as nobody ever heard of them either...years later I think everyone thought we got famous as they started hitting the radio and they thought it was us....

So welcome to "our" Site and the boards. As Huggie said above..You look like your well on your way to teaching...so that was your new history lesson... :D:P

I appreciate the support dudes. Really do.

I was found out by my parents in High School a couple years ago. Wrote a journal when my cycle had me contemplating hurting myself, which they found. Needless to say they freaked out, had a long and intense chat with me, took me to a shrink, and haven't whispered a word on the subject since.

I'm still not so sure about welcoming this side of me with open arms, mostly because (if I may be frank) I was taught since day 1 of sex-ed that anything sexual outside of the missionary position, within marriage, would turn me into a deviant, I would be shunned by the family, and would be locked up in the nut-house.

Yeah, my family's not up tight at all.

Despite all this, I've indulged in a little wearing here and there when privacy allowed but have never gone beyond that. So while I've read a lot on this board that makes me feel better about myself, there's an equal amount I find a little frightening or shocking. Have either of you dudes, or anyone else reading this for that matter, had a similar... predicament?

If not, I'm still glad to know that I'm not completely alone out here.

P.S. I'm thinking of working in a museum, unless there's something else I find for my degree.

Welcome NewdudeDL: You'll find folks here with lots of stories about their DL and being secretive, being found out, telling their parent/significant other/spouse; different stories with the one common thread. DL. Good luck on the profession. Grad school should be an option too. In Michigan, having a job of any kind is pretty neat.

Hey DL, 21 and in college here too! I have myself had a love hate thing with diapers for as long as i can remember. It was not until i was about 16 did we finally get the internet at my parents that i finally found out that i was not alone. I always had a resentment towards my self for loving diapers. In the past couple years i finally admitted to myself that no matter how hard i try i will always love diapers, admitting that has made my stress levels go way down and I'm way more honest with myself now. Wearing diapers past potty training is way weird for some people but for us its just feels right and if I'm weird or "deviant" for it whatever! Now that you found a place that you can go and chat with people with the same interest it makes life sooooo much better. Oh yea be proud that you crinkle when you walk!

/wave/ from my dorm.

20 years old, single, third year in college. Going for a history degree (don't know what I'm gonna do with it, but I've always aced my history courses), with a minor in English.

I've had an intense love/hate relationship with my DL side since my High School years. After I lurked on this board for about a week, I've kinda started to feel a little more accepting of my DL side. Finally said "What the hell," and signed up today.

So hi everybody, I guess. :unsure:

Hey, just thought I'd say hi, I'm kinda new to this too. I'm 24, but I'm still in college, got some medical issues I need to work out first really. I'd like to start getting into the whole diaper wearing scene, but I live with my parents right now, for medical reasons, tho I'm working on getting on my own. I've had a love/hate thing with diapers too ever since jr high at least, idk how many times I've bought diapers and thrown half a pack away. Anyway, just thought I'd welcome you to the board.

Yeah. I'm in college here as well. Hopefully a degree in engineering or computer technologies. Or some kind of a combonation.

But yeah, I almost got 'found out' by my parents, but I managed to kind of turn the situation around and they haven't brought it up since. And I have been very good to make sure they don't catch wind of any of my current exploits (just ran out of a pack of goodnites. I'll miss them dearly until I can get my next pack).

Yay for college and diapers.

Yeah. I'm in college here as well. Hopefully a degree in engineering or computer technologies. Or some kind of a combonation.

But yeah, I almost got 'found out' by my parents, but I managed to kind of turn the situation around and they haven't brought it up since. And I have been very good to make sure they don't catch wind of any of my current exploits (just ran out of a pack of goodnites. I'll miss them dearly until I can get my next pack).

Yay for college and diapers.

ok, I'm curious, exactly how did u turn the situation around on them? plus, are u on yahoo or msn messengers? If so, I'd like someone to chat with, I'm dealing with depression right now, and need a friendly ear.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Welcome DiaperDudeDL Glad you've been finding friends to connect with. Many of us who are older have been through the binge and purge cycle many times over, until we finally came to the knowledge that diapers were just a part of us and never will go away, so just accept it as who we are.

It's been discussed before but the idea of being normal - there isn't such a thing.