LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Incontinent

soo... with the help of Warpmymind.com, and a bunch of people in the community mentioning it, I'm going to try to become a bedwetter. I have never needed to wet, and was even out of diapers super early as a kid. But I'm going to, through personal training and hypnosis, become a bedwetter whenever I wear diapers, and will hopefully become incontinent in diapers.

Here's how I'm doing it...

1.) Hypnosis, both self and I'm meeting someone to do hypno on me, hopefully providing much quicker and better results

2.) Self-training - I no longer allow myself to become aroused in a diaper, and am looking to get a chasitity belt to help with the effort. I also will wear diapers whenever I can, almost 24/7, to bed at night everynight, and drink insane amounts of water all the time.

I am excited about this, and I hope it works!

I want to post a blog about what it's like to be a diaper fetishist and wanting to be a bedwetter in a world where you are well-known in a community, and in the hipster/party scene. Let me know if anyone's interested, I think I might make my own site if Daily Diapers lets me. That would be awesome. So wish me luck!

If your ultimate goal is complete bladder incontinence (your post is a little unclear on that)think very carefully before you take this step. The reality is not as wonderful as the fantasy ... Just ask those here that are medically incontinent. It's a lot better to choose when and where you wet, then to be stuck with the inconvenience of being soaked and leaking with nowhere to change, because you have no bladder control. The novelty wears off pretty quickly.

Becoming a bedwetter would make a good blog and we'd be glad to host it for you. But, do consider the advice of others that retraining yourself could take weeks or months if you change your mind... so be sure you're ready to commit to diapers for a while before you try it.

Sounds groovy but I don't think a chastity belt is going to help. Even baby boys get a hard on when mommy changes them. Try wearing and using diaper full time and I have a text file in my SoCalAB Hypnsosis support group that might help.

Check out the group at:

http://groups.msn.com/SoCalABHypnosisSupport

Stay pampered

SoCalAB

soo... with the help of Warpmymind.com, and a bunch of people in the community mentioning it, I'm going to try to become a bedwetter. I have never needed to wet, and was even out of diapers super early as a kid. But I'm going to, through personal training and hypnosis, become a bedwetter whenever I wear diapers, and will hopefully become incontinent in diapers.

1.) Hypnosis, both self and I'm meeting someone to do hypno on me, hopefully providing much quicker and better results

2.) Self-training - I no longer allow myself to become aroused in a diaper, and am looking to get a chasitity belt to help with the effort. I also will wear diapers whenever I can, almost 24/7, to bed at night everynight, and drink insane amounts of water all the time.

I want to post a blog about what it's like to be a diaper fetishist and wanting to be a bedwetter in a world where you are well-known in a community, and in the hipster/party scene. Let me know if anyone's interested, I think I might make my own site if Daily Diapers lets me. That would be awesome. So wish me luck!

So, you want to become a bedwetter, Well I can tell you from exsperience it will not happen overnight, it will take a long time to untrain your bladder to become a bedwetter.

First I will tell you, you must plan on wearing a diaper 24/7 from now on, and only relive your bladder in the diaper, no cheating no matter how inconvience it is to wear a diaper of wet in a already diaper because it might leak, you must be prepaired to change your wet diaper when you get the chance to do so, no matter how many others are in the restroom. You must also be prepaired to be ridaculed for wearing a diaper by your co-workers, and all others who find out you are wearing a diaper.

Becomeing a bedwetter is no small task, it will require a entire change of your lifestyle, I know, I have gone through it, and let me tell you it is not a fun thing to go through unless you are prepaired for it, mind, body and soul.

• 2 weeks later...

Your out of your mind. It will take a really long time to become incontinent, and when you do in fact change your mind, it will take you longer to retrain yourself than it did when you were a toddler.

Not to mention you would be spending a fortune on diapers, so make sure you've got a stable job and a lot of money set aside before taking a big adventure.

axlg@hotmail.com

Your out of your mind. It will take a really long time to become incontinent, and when you do in fact change your mind, it will take you longer to retrain yourself than it did when you were a toddler.

Not to mention you would be spending a fortune on diapers, so make sure you've got a stable job and a lot of money set aside before taking a big adventure.

axlg@hotmail.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's realy open my eyes,you see i've always wanted to be a bed wetter,but now i'm not so sure.

If your ultimate goal is complete bladder incontinence (your post is a little unclear on that)think very carefully before you take this step. The reality is not as wonderful as the fantasy ... Just ask those here that are medically incontinent. It's a lot better to choose when and where you wet, then to be stuck with the inconvenience of being soaked and leaking with nowhere to change, because you have no bladder control. The novelty wears off pretty quickly.

i agree but you forget one thing its not fun to be out and about in a soaked diaper without a spare change either.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree but you forget one thing its not fun to be out and about in a soaked diaper without a spare change either.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What would happen if you took a dose of water pills and tylenol pm, or something like that. That's what they do in all of the stories (not that any of those are realistic).

• 4 weeks later...

Amen! I used to think it would be great to be incontinent and have an undeniable reason to wear diapers. I've been incontinent for nearly five years, and although it's no problem most of the time, there are occasions when I wish I didn't HAVE to wear a diaper and plastic pants. It's a WHOLE lot more fun to wet a diaper simply because you want to. Last I checked, it was perfectly legal, too.

• 1 month later...

Why do you want to be incontinent. If you want to be like a toddler, then just wear the diapers anduse them. I know my children were aware of needing to go as toddlers. They might not have had as good control as adults do, but they did conscfiously wet and soil themselves, often with visible effort.

• 4 weeks later...

Give this a try then. It is more natural and, hopefully, less stressful on the body.

First drink plenty of fluids, preferably just water, the whole day. Get your kidneys flowing nearly clear urine.

Second, get yourself some dandelion extract. If not available, eat a dandelion salad. Dandelion used to be called pissthebed for a reason. It contains potassium and is a mild diuretic. Have it for supper.

Third, take a single melatonin pill. This is the substance that helps you fall asleep if you are ready to sleep. Alternatively you could try valerian tablets. It is a mild natural sedative that will calm you down. Nothing too strong.

This might help set your body up for a nocturnal accident.

Additionally, if that doesn't do the trick, try putting warm water (just about 100F/38C) in your diaper just before bed. Sometimes it is easier to pee in an already wet diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Second, get yourself some dandelion extract. If not available, eat a dandelion salad. Dandelion used to be called pissthebed for a reason. It contains potassium and is a mild diuretic. Have it for supper.

Third, take a single melatonin pill. This is the substance that helps you fall asleep if you are ready to sleep. Alternatively you could try valerian tablets. It is a mild natural sedative that will calm you down. Nothing too strong.

This might help set your body up for a nocturnal accident.

Here's how I wet my diaper in my sleep without really trying, and without any memory of it:

I was pushing very hard, not sleeping much, due to a trip for work...

After a long day and the second very short night, I showered, diapered, and went to bed. The padding was full in the morning, the bed dry.

Now note that I have been training myself to wet myself when I wear and not when I don't off and on for several years....

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

i understand the want to be incontinent, but it scares me sometimes, because ive been diapered every night for a few months now, and one night i fell asleep w/o the diaper, and i wet everywhere, i really cant go without it, so im not sure if this is something you really want to do, think about this before you do it..

• 1 month later...

works!

I'm guessing the blog would dry up to no posts after a week possibly 2...if at first you don't suceed,try again then give up

• 2 months later...

I probably would have ended up being a full time bedwetter anyway, but I found these few things seemed to speed up the process:-

Drink plenty of water, just before you go to bed over a period of about one or one and a half hours, then use the toilet and go staright to bed (put on nappy of course!) if you start anything like me you will only need a small capacity nappy to start with.

Try and cut down on your liquid intake during the day but be sensible about it especially in this really hot weather-so what you are actually doing is loading up your system to the point where you have enough water retention to start the kidneys processing it at whatever time of the day you drink.

Initially you may find that there is no way you can sleep through the seemingly constant urge to go to the toilet, but given time your sleep may be interuppted but your kidney flow will not!

Eventually you will have to try emptying your bladder before bed and when really tired try to sleep, with a little luck and a good pair of kidneys you may end up with a really wet nappy! Good luck but be sensible, what works for one may not work for another. :beer:

• 1 month later...

Glad to hear your going to be a bedwetter again. Don't listen to the naysayers, if you want to be a bedwetter than go for it. I am grateful for every single morning that I wake up with wet nappies -- One of the best feelings in the world is wetting a nice fluffy diaper, and being incontinent and being forced to wear diapers all the time is a great feeling and gives a sense of security to be wearing a soft diaper. Good luck and leep us posted on how things are going.

axlg@hotmail.com

Why would it take you longer to retrain yourself?

• 4 years later...
Guest Diaper_24_7

So, you want to become a bedwetter, Well I can tell you from exsperience it will not happen overnight, it will take a long time to untrain your bladder to become a bedwetter.

First I will tell you, you must plan on wearing a diaper 24/7 from now on, and only relive your bladder in the diaper, no cheating no matter how inconvience it is to wear a diaper of wet in a already diaper because it might leak, you must be prepaired to change your wet diaper when you get the chance to do so, no matter how many others are in the restroom. You must also be prepaired to be ridaculed for wearing a diaper by your co-workers, and all others who find out you are wearing a diaper.

Becomeing a bedwetter is no small task, it will require a entire change of your lifestyle, I know, I have gone through it, and let me tell you it is not a fun thing to go through unless you are prepaired for it, mind, body and soul.

<!--QuoteBegin-externity+Sep 13 2005, 02:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(externity @ Sep 13 2005, 02:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->soo... with the help of Warpmymind.com, and a bunch of people in the community mentioning it, I'm going to try to become a bedwetter. I have never needed to wet, and was even out of diapers super early as a kid. But I'm going to, through personal training and hypnosis, become a bedwetter whenever I wear diapers, and will hopefully become incontinent in diapers.

<div align="right"><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=7476"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I read your comments at this forum and I am very happy about it. It seems that you know from what you talk about. Please support me also to reach my goal. My email is: alfons.hochreiner@yahoo.de