Democrat Or Republican?

Pull-ups man

Republican or Democrat?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. who will/would you choose to vote

• Obama
    • McCain
    • Someone else (who?)

Slightly aside from the debate. Most of the footage on Palin I've seen on tv over here has been derogatory about her coming from Alaska. Almost like they are your poorer cousins from the outback or something.

Is that a general US view about Alaska, or 'in joke'.........or is it just because they don't have much else to say?

Beth

At the end of the day square we have to realize that every man and woman has their own opinion, unfotunitly people lack the common sense that everyone deserves respect no matter what their view unless they are stupid and don't know what they are doing (NOT mentally handicapped, just stupid people), or just plain ignorant.

Politics comes from the Greek word Politik that basically means "war"

If someone wants to vote Obama and they have a real reason not just "i want change" or " i have hope for change" then go for it because you have justified yourself enough. The main issue is you need to clear your head about the bs and think about the facts; which unfortunitly, not a lot of people do.

Obama has his case, McCain has his as well.

Many people forget the lessons of the French Revolution. While yes democracy was good, the revolutionary fighters became corrupted and the "Reign of Terror" followed the execution.

Above all else guys, even super Liberals who are pretty out there: Nothing is free, freedom is paid for with hard work, brilliant minds, and blood. History has made this very clear to us many times, and each time we forget, we will be reminded of the price.

You're 19 years old and don't know shit about shit. It's the grown-ups turn to discuss politics. Now be a good boy and go play in traffic.

Slightly aside from the debate. Most of the footage on Palin I've seen on tv over here has been derogatory about her coming from Alaska. Almost like they are your poorer cousins from the outback or something.

Is that a general US view about Alaska, or 'in joke'.........or is it just because they don't have much else to say?

Beth

Most of it is because the media is liberal bias and as of right now they are trying to make her look bad. Most of this country actually likes Alaska and Palin, which is why McCain is ahead in the polls right now. Note that they don't make fun of Democrats from small places or places with lower population. Opinions of course vary from place to place but generally people are excited about Palin who brings an 80% approval rating with her. After the RNC, the polls had a 20% shift in McCains favor with a lot of the white women who were independent, center-left democrat, or staunch Hillary now voting for McCain purely because of Palin.

Beth

A) Alaska sucks. It's a Frozen Tundra most of the year. Any meathead who chooses to live like that I compare to a retard and seriously needs their noggin' checked out. Can we say"Ted Kaczynski"?

B)Sarah Palin is nothing but a hypocritical,anti-American,censorship loving female Hitler who has NO experience whatsoever about government. Population of Alaska:670,053(as of '06) Population of say Rhode Island:1,067,610(as of '06) Alaska is our biggest state. Rhode Island is our smallest.

If McCain/Palin wins the election,you'll have the EXACT same thing being said by most of the Republican fucks who voted for Shrub not once,but twice:When's the next election? This guy sucks! Basically in a nutshell-The stupid fucks who vote Republican are the first to scream foul when the price of their BMW's goes up.........

Quoting from 3 posts...

I love how it's ok for McCain to say it but Obama cannot. Palin is a fuckin' unexperienced cunt. Yeah. I said it. Now what? Lord help us all if McCain gets elected and dies in office. Funny how this country murdered JFK but not one attempt has been made to take out Bush........

A) Alaska sucks. It's a Frozen Tundra most of the year. Any meathead who chooses to live like that I compare to a retard and seriously needs their noggin' checked out. Can we say"Ted Kaczynski"?

B)Sarah Palin is nothing but a hypocritical,anti-American,censorship loving female Hitler who has NO experience whatsoever about government. Population of Alaska:670,053(as of '06) Population of say Rhode Island:1,067,610(as of '06) Alaska is our biggest state. Rhode Island is our smallest.

If McCain/Palin wins the election,you'll have the EXACT same thing being said by most of the Republican fucks who voted for Shrub not once,but twice:When's the next election? This guy sucks! Basically in a nutshell-The stupid fucks who vote Republican are the first to scream foul when the price of their BMW's goes up.........

Pete, you are a real jackass about this subject. Did you know it used to be called TREASON when people spoke out about the highest government office the way you are now? If you don't like the president who gets voted it, either deal with it until the next election, OR GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE COUNTRY.

If Alaska sucks so much, why are there still people living there? Calling people "meathead" based on where they live is such a pathetic act. Maybe you need your "noggin' checked out" for being such a rude asshole to people you don't even know. And by the way, the retoric of "more earmarks per capita than any other state" is a Liberal Media SMOKESCREEN cuz they don't bother explaining that even though Alaska is the biggest state geographically, it has the smallest population of all the states, but it still needs the money for standard infrastructure purposes (roads, railways, water/sewer lines, power lines, etc).

And who the hell are you to make such comments about Mrs. Palin? No experience? She's been a damn city mayor then a state governor. THAT'S EXPERIENCE. Where's the experience for "junior senator" Barack Hussein Obama? (For anyone who didn't know, Hussein is the middle name HE WAS BORN WITH CUZ HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER WAS A MUSLIM!) Obama hasn't done jack shit on his own, he's ridden on the coat tails of other senators by supporting their bills, he has not once written one of his own.

As to your JFK reference, it was a group of extreme liberals who killed him. I do not believe the stories about Lee Harvey Oswald being the killer. The #1 reason: you can see in all the video clips that when the bullet hit JFK's head, it entered from the front (his face) and exited from the rear (his skull). Why I believe that: simple physics 101: if the bullet entered from the back of his skull (which a bullet from Oswald would have to do from his angle), it would have left a small hole in the back of the skull and shattered his face on its way out. Reason #2: the "magic bullet theory" is a total crock of shit. A single bullet cannot turn that many times to enter and leave multiple bodies or body parts. The car was hit by multiple bullets from the front, most likely from a group of silenced rapid-fire weapons. You want to talk about a political cover-up? JFK's death a cover-up, no proper autopsy was done, no proper ballistics/forensics were done. They used Oswald as a scapegoat, he may have fired shots from that upper window, but he was not the one who blew out JFK's head.

I'm glad no one has tried to take out President Bush. I voted for him, and have no complaints about him. I find it pathetic how the Liberals always try to paint him as a "dumb country hick". Just because they can't understand his lack of using "political jargon" doesn't mean he's dumb, it just means he's not playing their game.

I remember exactly when it happened and the live news coverage. I was in 7th grade in Texas in a "Graphic Arts" class (computers). Our teacher (hottie blonde) had the tv on and we were supposed to be working on these group slide show projects but we just couldn't take our eyes off of the screen.

All of you "truthers" that are claiming it was an inside job should be ashamed of yourselves! THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICANS died that day for no reason. Clinton ignored bin ladin and just because of their unjustified psycho radical bullshit they killed innocent Mothers, Fathers, Brothers, Sisters, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts, and Grandparents.

SOME OF YOU PEOPLE WANT TO VOTE FOR A GUY THAT WILL LET THEIR DEATHS BE IN VEIN AND WILL GO OVER THERE AND APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASSES.

I HAVE TRIED SEEING THE REPUBLICAN'S POINT OF VIEW BUT I CANT STICK MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS.

I HAVE TRIED SEEING THE REPUBLICAN'S POINT OF VIEW BUT I CANT STICK MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS.

9/11 isn't a Republican or Democrat thing, it is an American thing. So instead of saying something completely irrevelant, get YOUR head out of YOUR ass lol

Quoting from 3 posts...

Pete, you are a real jackass about this subject. Did you know it used to be called TREASON when people spoke out about the highest government office the way you are now? If you don't like the president who gets voted it, either deal with it until the next election, OR GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE COUNTRY.

If Alaska sucks so much, why are there still people living there? Calling people "meathead" based on where they live is such a pathetic act. Maybe you need your "noggin' checked out" for being such a rude asshole to people you don't even know. And by the way, the retoric of "more earmarks per capita than any other state" is a Liberal Media SMOKESCREEN cuz they don't bother explaining that even though Alaska is the biggest state geographically, it has the smallest population of all the states, but it still needs the money for standard infrastructure purposes (roads, railways, water/sewer lines, power lines, etc).

And who the hell are you to make such comments about Mrs. Palin? No experience? She's been a damn city mayor then a state governor. THAT'S EXPERIENCE. Where's the experience for "junior senator" Barack Hussein Obama? (For anyone who didn't know, Hussein is the middle name HE WAS BORN WITH CUZ HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER WAS A MUSLIM!) Obama hasn't done jack shit on his own, he's ridden on the coat tails of other senators by supporting their bills, he has not once written one of his own.

As to your JFK reference, it was a group of extreme liberals who killed him. I do not believe the stories about Lee Harvey Oswald being the killer. The #1 reason: you can see in all the video clips that when the bullet hit JFK's head, it entered from the front (his face) and exited from the rear (his skull). Why I believe that: simple physics 101: if the bullet entered from the back of his skull (which a bullet from Oswald would have to do from his angle), it would have left a small hole in the back of the skull and shattered his face on its way out. Reason #2: the "magic bullet theory" is a total crock of shit. A single bullet cannot turn that many times to enter and leave multiple bodies or body parts. The car was hit by multiple bullets from the front, most likely from a group of silenced rapid-fire weapons. You want to talk about a political cover-up? JFK's death a cover-up, no proper autopsy was done, no proper ballistics/forensics were done. They used Oswald as a scapegoat, he may have fired shots from that upper window, but he was not the one who blew out JFK's head.

I'm glad no one has tried to take out President Bush. I voted for him, and have no complaints about him. I find it pathetic how the Liberals always try to paint him as a "dumb country hick". Just because they can't understand his lack of using "political jargon" doesn't mean he's dumb, it just means he's not playing their game.

"Pete, you are a real jackass about this subject. Did you know it used to be called TREASON when people spoke out about the highest government office the way you are now? If you don't like the president who gets voted it, either deal with it until the next election, OR GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE COUNTRY."

Treason? HA!!!!!!! Bush should be executed for treason. And war crimes among others. I'm a real patriot asshole. I question my government's motives. The dumb fuckin' piece of shit couldn't make a go of the oil business. Hell,he couldn't even run the Texas Rangers. It's stupid fucks like you who vote actors into political offices(Ronald Reagan,Fred Thompson,Sonny Bono,Arnold Schwartzenegger,Clint Eastwood,etc,etc) And people wonder why our economy is in the shitter,other countries that at least tolerated our arrogance hate us and our soldiers are getting killed to line the pockets of our elected officials.

"If Alaska sucks so much, why are there still people living there? Calling people "meathead" based on where they live is such a pathetic act. Maybe you need your "noggin' checked out" for being such a rude asshole to people you don't even know. And by the way, the retoric of "more earmarks per capita than any other state" is a Liberal Media SMOKESCREEN cuz they don't bother explaining that even though Alaska is the biggest state geographically, it has the smallest population of all the states, but it still needs the money for standard infrastructure purposes (roads, railways, water/sewer lines, power lines, etc)."

Alaska-Still 1887 in our hearts..........LMAO!!!!!!!!

"And who the hell are you to make such comments about Mrs. Palin? No experience? She's been a damn city mayor then a state governor. THAT'S EXPERIENCE. Where's the experience for "junior senator" Barack Hussein Obama? (For anyone who didn't know, Hussein is the middle name HE WAS BORN WITH CUZ HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER WAS A MUSLIM!) Obama hasn't done jack shit on his own, he's ridden on the coat tails of other senators by supporting their bills, he has not once written one of his own."

Hmmmmm..........The town she was mayor of has 7,025 residents. There's a tough job! :roflmao: And as I've stated before,the state has a population of 600,000 people!!!!! WHAT FUCKIN' EXPERIENCE???? Giving a stern talking to 7-year old Tommy Smith because he stole a 5cent piece of Bazooka Joe from The Tradin' Post ISN'T experience. I'll bet you $$$$ to doughnuts Mrs.Palin wanted to burn all those books for the sake of the poor,poor children of Wasilla. She can't even handle her own kids going out and getting knocked up yet she thinks she knows what's good for other people's kids?

EVERYONE knows McCain put a Clintonesque female on the ticket because he knows without her,he'd probably get the shit kicked out of him come November 4th. What cracks me up are all these woman who are too stupid to realize that Palin is the anti-Hillary in regards to politics. Women-If you vote for Palin and you get knocked up and it's illegal to get an abortion,don't whine one bit. I'll be right there saying"Told ya so!!!!!!!".

First i worked as a machinist the companies moved out of the US because of all the environmental rules the democrats put on the books even though the companies i worked for did not pollute used no toxic chemicals they had to do reams of useless paperwork to prove they did not pollute.(in china the government does not try to put there companies out of business)

Then they keep adding more useless paper work to prove we were not doing wrong till the companies had more people working in the office filling out forms for the government then on the shop floor.

Then you have the consumer protection laws that the democrats put in and the law suit when some idiot used a company product that was over 30 or 40 years old not maintained by the customer and worn out, misused, and they got hurt and sued, (this does not happen to Chinese companies you can not in the US sue a Chinese company no lawyer will take the case)

ad on that how the democrats love to tax corporations so that they can cut the taxes on the poor.

THESE CORPORATIONS WERE RUN OUT OF THE US AND MOVED TO CHINA.

Then i worked up to a foreman's level job as a industrial construction electrician and lost that trade due to the democrats and there union friends when they put in a licensing requirement for electricians that required non union electricians to prove there training hours.

I was US Navy trained and the the state rigged it so that did not count and i could not test for a electricians license. even though i had worked for over 10 years in the trade.

I then moved to one of my other trades underground mining and worked up to a mine superintendents job running a small underground gold mine.

Here the democrats come again with there tree-hugger friends and i am out of business again.

i was disabled by then so now i now sponge off all you taxpayers out there.

Have fun with all your democrat friends.

I even get free medical care because i spent 6 years in the navy and am a combat veteran.

maybe they wont put you out of work so that they can give there buddies work.

i also hope you like working at walmart and McDonald's

I could start my own business building wind turbines and solar systems for home use but why should i the democrat would just put me out of business again.

No way no how will i ever vote for a democrat.

oh by the way i am disabled with sarcoidosis from my years as a vol firefighter/EMT this is a common disorder in firefighters.

but the democrats have fought volunteer firefighters getting comp for it.

only there paid union firefighter friends get comp.

Sad thing is both sides have part of it right and can't see the other side has part of the answer. I only have a minute, but the political spectrum has become of the extremes, and anything in the middle is seen as being on the other side of your beliefs (hence the conception that there is a liberal bias in the media. Being closer to center myself, I don't see as much of a slant as people perceive there to be), but the middle would be the most productive place to head. But since Republicants and Democraps seem to have so much fun attacking and dividing this country, they have lost sight in the fact that they are elected to serve the people.

"Pete, you are a real jackass about this subject. Did you know it used to be called TREASON when people spoke out about the highest government office the way you are now? If you don't like the president who gets voted it, either deal with it until the next election, OR GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE COUNTRY."

Treason? HA!!!!!!! Bush should be executed for treason. And war crimes among others. I'm a real patriot asshole. I question my government's motives. The dumb fuckin' piece of shit couldn't make a go of the oil business. Hell,he couldn't even run the Texas Rangers. It's stupid fucks like you who vote actors into political offices(Ronald Reagan,Fred Thompson,Sonny Bono,Arnold Schwartzenegger,Clint Eastwood,etc,etc) And people wonder why our economy is in the shitter,other countries that at least tolerated our arrogance hate us and our soldiers are getting killed to line the pockets of our elected officials.

"If Alaska sucks so much, why are there still people living there? Calling people "meathead" based on where they live is such a pathetic act. Maybe you need your "noggin' checked out" for being such a rude asshole to people you don't even know. And by the way, the retoric of "more earmarks per capita than any other state" is a Liberal Media SMOKESCREEN cuz they don't bother explaining that even though Alaska is the biggest state geographically, it has the smallest population of all the states, but it still needs the money for standard infrastructure purposes (roads, railways, water/sewer lines, power lines, etc)."

Alaska-Still 1887 in our hearts..........LMAO!!!!!!!!

"And who the hell are you to make such comments about Mrs. Palin? No experience? She's been a damn city mayor then a state governor. THAT'S EXPERIENCE. Where's the experience for "junior senator" Barack Hussein Obama? (For anyone who didn't know, Hussein is the middle name HE WAS BORN WITH CUZ HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER WAS A MUSLIM!) Obama hasn't done jack shit on his own, he's ridden on the coat tails of other senators by supporting their bills, he has not once written one of his own."

Hmmmmm..........The town she was mayor of has 7,025 residents. There's a tough job! :roflmao: And as I've stated before,the state has a population of 600,000 people!!!!! WHAT FUCKIN' EXPERIENCE???? Giving a stern talking to 7-year old Tommy Smith because he stole a 5cent piece of Bazooka Joe from The Tradin' Post ISN'T experience. I'll bet you $$$$ to doughnuts Mrs.Palin wanted to burn all those books for the sake of the poor,poor children of Wasilla. She can't even handle her own kids going out and getting knocked up yet she thinks she knows what's good for other people's kids?

EVERYONE knows McCain put a Clintonesque female on the ticket because he knows without her,he'd probably get the shit kicked out of him come November 4th. What cracks me up are all these woman who are too stupid to realize that Palin is the anti-Hillary in regards to politics. Women-If you vote for Palin and you get knocked up and it's illegal to get an abortion,don't whine one bit. I'll be right there saying"Told ya so!!!!!!!".

Pete, all you have done is prove that you are a left-wing idiot who doesn't indepently research what the left-wing liberal media spits out. Until you can provide real proof of your claims, your words mean nothing to me. You must be smoking some wacky weed to be so deeply attached to the liberal-biased bullshit being churned out of the media.

And as far as abortion goes: there are only 2 times I would consider acceptable: rape/incest or when the health of the mother is in danger. Abortion being used as birth control because someone forgot to take their pills or forgot to use condoms is unacceptable. There are people who are unable to either get pregnant or carry to full-term (like me and my wife, she has miscarried EVERY pregnancy she's had for the last 12 years) who would be overjoyed to adopt a baby if the mother isn't ready to deal with motherhood. Abortion to prevent the birth of a child with disabilities (like Cerebral Palsy or Downs Syndrome) is wrong, again someone would be more than willing to adopt that child.

Wow, heated subject as predicted! I voted in the poll, but seeing as it's my right to not have to reveal or defend my vote... I won't :)

I respect all people who vote, no matter if I agree with their choices. I do have strong opinions about the people in this race, but let's be honest: We NEVER really know what any candidate will do until they get seated behind the resolute desk. I only hope whoever wins makes the right choices for our country as we are in serious need of help.

Sad thing is both sides have part of it right and can't see the other side has part of the answer. I only have a minute, but the political spectrum has become of the extremes, and anything in the middle is seen as being on the other side of your beliefs (hence the conception that there is a liberal bias in the media. Being closer to center myself, I don't see as much of a slant as people perceive there to be), but the middle would be the most productive place to head. But since Republicants and Democraps seem to have so much fun attacking and dividing this country, they have lost sight in the fact that they are elected to serve the people.

No the media is liberally bias and most of them don't try to hide it eighter. There are VERY FEW that are fair and the majority of repulican type media is talk radio i.e. www.rushlimbaugh.com, www.drudgereport.com, www.schnittshow.com to name a few of the shows.

Here take a look at this:

http://www.mediaresearch.org/biasbasics/biasbasics1.asp

Note that is a .org website, not some .tk psycho conservative hating blog and it isn't something like nbc.com or something. It is a fair .org research website.

WHAT THE F%%%?!?!?!?!? The f%%%ing DAILY SHOW? ARE YOU A MORON??!?!?!?!

THAT IS A LIBERAL MORON ATTACKING THE REPUBLICANS. HE IS NOT A VALID SOURCE OF POLITICAL INFORMATION!!!!!

Ya know a couple of friends of mine today and I were talking politics (I am the only republican in the group, the rest are eighter indep. or die hard hillary) and ironically enough one of them started saying we was in a heated discussin with an Obamaniac who did try to use the daily show as a source. I honestly don't understand why people try to use a liberal bias-mock news show on comedy central (liberal bias itself) as a valid source.

However, giving Pete the benefit of the doubt here, I think he might of been trying to make a joke or something. If not, Pete, you are doing better at citing sources and proving what you say, just try to use more of .gov .org .edu SOME .com's are ok (sorta) depending on the source. I am pretty sure though it was a joke though.

WHAT THE F%%%?!?!?!?!? The f%%%ing DAILY SHOW? ARE YOU A MORON??!?!?!?!

THAT IS A LIBERAL MORON ATTACKING THE REPUBLICANS. HE IS NOT A VALID SOURCE OF POLITICAL INFORMATION!!!!!

Look, make yourself a drink, sit down, and stop worrying about the election and Pampers Pete. Settle down and read a good book instead.......here you go:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/reader/04700371...628#reader-link