LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, I've Got A Case Of 36 (3 Packs) Of Abenas Coming And No Clue What To Do...

My desires got the best of me...

I've ordered a case of 36 diapers, 3 packs. They're abena abri-form x-plus large and I've got no clue what I'm going to do. I still live at home with my parents and they should be here tuesday since I ordered 2nd day air. Anyone got any idea where I can hide them or something, my parents don't know I like diapers and my mom's caught me once and was thinking I'm a perv or something and just said don't do it again...

Help please :(

Only problem is my trunk leaks and I can't be walking back and forth to my car at night waking my parents up and all with the closing of doors.

Your nick suggest that you have already overcome the problem before??? :huh::P:D

Depending on how hot it is where you live, a car trunk may not be a good idea. I forgot and left one plastic pant in a bag in my trunk once, and after a week the heat had turned them fairly hard and wrinkled. The plastic backing on disposables might do the same.

Beyond that, just hide them in the usual sort of places. I'm sure you'll have to open the packs up and hide them here and there, but unless your parents are snoopy, that shouldn't be an issue. And if they do like to snoop, what on earth where you thinking when you ordered a case of diapers? :P

Only problem is my trunk leaks and I can't be walking back and forth to my car at night waking my parents up and all with the closing of doors.

Just put all the diapers into a trash bag or something similar and wrap it up and tie it in your trunk. Or put the diapers in a shed maybe. It just sucks to live at home and not have privacy really. Dude! Get your own place. Yeah I know you've probably heard that before.

I start my new jobs Sept. 13th and I'm saving up for about 5 months and then moving out.

I could possibly hide them in my room, but as of right now I still got a wooden box with used diapers from like 1998 at the top of my closes and a trash bag triple bagged of about 20 used diapers in the closet behind some clothes. I really wish they would go out of town for like a week so I could get those out and air out the room as the room is like smelling, but strong but if you really try you can smell something....That might be the only thing that gives me away. Although no one's say anything yet *knock on wood*.

Dude this is funny, you have used diapers fermenting in your closet, OMG. Little by little start moving these out to the local dumpster and hid the new in the same.

Any possibility you have a drop ceiling in the basement? Great spot to hidding things.

I know it's not hard, but seeing how I was stupid and left them up in a huge box for so long and my family is almost never out of the house getting it out without anyone smelling nothing is hard. I keep saying whenever they go out of town and I'm at home alone I'll get rid of it, but they never go anywhere! :(

You better start getting them out of there, maybe a few at a time, what I do is take 2 to 3 diapers, in a plastic store bag, and dump it in the outside trash can at the local fast food store, or the car wash, I stop at the fast food place everyday anyway, and I do wash my truck at the car wash, but not always.

I don't know where you are located, but you can always find a freind to hold on to the diapers, if you were here I would gladly do it and ship them back to you when you need them.

Pm me if your interested, I will do this for anyone who is interested, I have a big house with lots of room and live alone, so there will be no one to bother anything stored for anyone.

My desires got the best of me...

I've ordered a case of 36 diapers, 3 packs. They're abena abri-form x-plus large and I've got no clue what I'm going to do. I still live at home with my parents and they should be here tuesday since I ordered 2nd day air. Anyone got any idea where I can hide them or something, my parents don't know I like diapers and my mom's caught me once and was thinking I'm a perv or something and just said don't do it again...

Help please :(

Hey welcome to the club. Yeah do what I do, leave them in the trunk of the car and only bring in a few at a time. You'll enjoy the abri-form my only complaint was that they were a little big. I'd suggest giving molicare a try. They have the thickness but are quiet enough for public use.(not sure why i said that, I have yet to wear in public.)

DUDE. Seriously.

If your folks haven't said anything about trashbags of USED DIAPERS FROM 1998 in your closet... then, they've never poked around in your closet.

Good grief-- get rid of those nasty old relics, a little at a time. Then stash your new ones THERE.

Just sayin'.

wv

I start my new jobs Sept. 13th and I'm saving up for about 5 months and then moving out.

I could possibly hide them in my room, but as of right now I still got a wooden box with used diapers from like 1998 at the top of my closes and a trash bag triple bagged of about 20 used diapers in the closet behind some clothes. I really wish they would go out of town for like a week so I could get those out and air out the room as the room is like smelling, but strong but if you really try you can smell something....That might be the only thing that gives me away. Although no one's say anything yet *knock on wood*.

1998? :o

1998? :o

DUDE SERIOUSLY 1998? DAING LOL I STILL LIVE WITH MY PEARENTS ALSO ,,, DRIVE A SUBURBAN I HIDE MINE UNDER THE FOLD AWAY SEATS, AND SPARE TIRE HIDE AWAY LOL ALSO WHAT I DO IS I TRIPLE BAG UHM WELL I HAVE WOODS IN MY BACK YARD THAT LEADS DOWN TO A CREEK ANYWAYS I TRIPLE BAG UHM THEN HAVE A GYM BAG AND STORE UHM OUT SIDE UNDER LEAFS AND SHURBS LOL ,,, NOW TO GET RID OF THOSE FERMENTED DIAPERS WHAT I DO IS I USE A GYM BAG OR BACK PACK PLACE UHM IN A BAG NO MORE THE 5 DONT MAKE IT OBVIOUS LOL PLACE IT IN THE GYM BAG SAY ITS STUFF FOR UR CAR OR YOUR GOING TO A GYM DUH LOL AND DRIVE TO A PUBLIC TRASH CAN AND DUMP UHM AND REPEAT LOL BEST THING TO DO IS SAY UR GONA GO PLAY BASKETBALL WITH THE GUYS LOL A LIL WORK OUT WONT HURT

Do you have a window? Just throw the bag out of the window (make sure its preferably a big black plastic bag) and say for instance if you do yard work, that it is a bag of leaves or if you have lawn men that do your yard say they left it there and leave the bag at the curb a little before the trashmen come. Or you can just set your neighbor's house on fire across the street to divert your parents out of the house and then quickly hide the bag in the trash. OR you could bring them out to dinner and then pretend you got a phone call towards the middle of the dinner and say sorry I forgot I had to pick up a friend at the airport then drive home and get rid of that shit.