LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Boyfriends A Baby And Im His Mommie I Need Advice!

ok so im tottaly new to this life style. and im not entirely sure as to what im doing so i need lots of help. like how do i look at him that way when i view him as a strong hero like person? i love that he's share this w/me but i need help as to how to chage views on him. after i baby him i cant think of him as any other way the rest of the day and vise versa. i have a hard time w/this. and i enjoy being his mommie. becouse i like makeing him happy. how do i baby him? like i don't really know what to do and he walks me threw it but i need advice!

First I don't think anything but time and love can change your views, and if you don't mind a bit of truth perhaps a bit of maturity, but that again is time (hopefully). If you say when he's a man you couldn't think of him as a baby, your not suppose to, and when he's in Baby mode, you shouldn't think of him as anything else. He's a baby...so you don't ask a baby what they want they can't answer. You just do what you do with any baby (hopefully you have babysat?). Perhaps before all this gets to much for you guys try this.

He can make a list of things he is "up" for and then you could review the list and check off those that you would do. There are several Checklists about the web at several AB sitter services that you could use to accomplish this. Can give ya one at the moment..Google is your friend. ;)

looks something like this. I find this is most helpful for your little one to play out the age if he doesn't want to talk you through it. Which I find takes you out of character and spoils the feeling.

Babysitter Preference (circle one)

Mommy

Daddy

Big Sister/Big Brother

School-Age Boy

School-Age Girl

Baby Information

Baby name:

Sexual Orientation:

Toileting (check off one or more):

Needs diapers always

Occasional bed/pants wetter

Wets constantly

Messes constantly

Frequent accidents

Occasional accidents

Other:__________________

Behavior (check off all applicable):

Babyish

Toddlerish

Childish

Teenage

Sissified

Submissive/dependent

Humiliated

Accepted

Cries

Sucks thumb

Needs pacifier

Needs to be fed

Feeds self

fussy baby

cuddly baby

needs toddler nap

Plays by self

Sissy baby, sissified

Other:_______________________

Feeding (check off all applicable)

Bottle

Strained baby food

Junior foods

Training Cup

"Finger food"

Eats most "big person" food

Playtime (check off all applicable)

Playpen - baby toys

Toddler toys

Older child toys

Public Outings (check all applicable)

Never

A little

A lot

Discreet

Open

Anything goes

Dressed as baby

In Stroller

Hold Baby's Hand

Goes out alone

Discipline (check all applicable)

Taught to use diapers like a real baby

Trained to be helpless, dependent baby

Punished for disobedience

Make mommy/daddy "happy" as instructed

Other Training (check all applicable)

Potty training

Walking

Cute, baby behavior

Obedience

Baby talk

Feeding self

Hope this helps somewhat, I'm sure others will chime in soon.

Dang... Repaid seems to have this one under control.

But i also re-recommend asking him personally for his own list of things he would enjoy eating, playing with, what to wear, public appearances, so forth... and then go from there. His personal preferences are probably the fastest way to make him happy.

-Sophie

my wife is my monny and shes grown to the point that if i wanted to stop she wouldnt let me. just have fun, thats what your boyfriend is good for right? do stuff you know he likes, then try stuff he might like and do stuff you like! if you like one thing in sex and your in mommy mode take control and make him do it, i love it when my wife does that to me:) doing what i like is fun but being forced to do something for her is fun too. baby him up and make him clean the house or make dinner or something. explore yourselves as much as possible on this. you only live once, do you wanna look back and say you should have tried it or do you wanna look back and say you tried it twice:)?

• 3 weeks later...

ok so im tottaly new to this life style. and im not entirely sure as to what im doing so i need lots of help. like how do i look at him that way when i view him as a strong hero like person? i love that he's share this w/me but i need help as to how to chage views on him. after i baby him i cant think of him as any other way the rest of the day and vise versa. i have a hard time w/this. and i enjoy being his mommie. becouse i like makeing him happy. how do i baby him? like i don't really know what to do and he walks me threw it but i need advice!

Where do I find a girl like you?

• 3 weeks later...

some advice for a new mommie. I was recently in your position as being a new mommies. I know your probably wondering what to do and how to do things. Well just take a step back and think what would you do if you had a true little one that is helpless. You would feed it if it cries and change it when the baby's wet. give the baby a bath when they are dirty. put them in pjs when bed times comes.

Just do what is done naturally and trust in yourself and you will be fine. i hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW how ironic ! I came on this site tonight because I needed to blog about my own experience as to what being a mommy to my baby boy means to me, and I find this post.

Let me explain how it is for me and see if this helps you.

You've been a mommy for 3 weeks, and I am going on my 3rd YEAR with Peter.

I met him online in another (non-ABDL) chat room. But he used his screen name Pampers Pete in there as well as in here. He was a regular to that room and I used to chat with him late nights whenever I saw him there.

One night my curiosity got the best of me. I PMed him and asked him if the "pampers" part of his name was what I thought it was. His reply....a very definate "HELL YES !!!! " . A response that sort of impressed me, because I like genuine people who are not afraid to express themselves regardless of what others might think of them. I further asked him some questions about how he felt about his identity as a baby, and remember one very curious thing he said....."but I'm still a man ! "

That's when I knew that his baby side was just a "part" of him, and it was something that you either accept or don't, much like if someone likes or dislikes football. It is a part of his personality and character, and something that you are either attracted to or not. I was. For reasons I will explain later.

The more Peter and I chatted, the more I asked him to tell me about his lifestyle. He was eager to share links and articles with me to help me better understand some of the details about mommy/baby relationships since I showed a real interest in learning. I think someone already touched on this about asking what your man likes or is interested in.

One of the reasons I was attracted to this man was because I am in a very bad marital relationship right now that I am in the process of changing. My marriage is void of intimacy and communication. Peter moved out here from the midwest to meet me, and to make a really long story short, I became romantically involved with Peter and learned to be his mommy.

Part of the mommy/baby bond for me is that intimacy connection. It is a process of giving and receiving between two individuals, much like love itself.

There are things I know about Peter's life that I won't share here, but I will say that I know some of those things have been intensely stressful for him. When he and I engage in mommy/ baby roleplay and when he gets his diapers changed, you can see the stress leave his face and he becomes very, very relaxed. He is receiving that attention that he so badly needs and so am I. It is extremely fulfilling for me when I can give this type of maternal attention to him.

That connection is what bonds me to the relationship as well. It is very much like a real maternal bond. I feel that I am providing the man I love with a physical satisfaction that only I can give him, because let's face it, you only have ONE mommy. The roleplay becomes real the more you engage in it. That's basically it. You need to learn as you go, just like a new young mother does with a newborn. Of course, my boy is already a toddler and that in itself presents other challenges LOL

For us it has been a lot of experimentation. We try new things. Just last month we did some new games and playtime and I read him a story for the very first time. Yep first time in three years. I found a story book that I liked that identified with our relationship as well as with his baby side.

Shopping in the infant and toy sections will help you. Playing the customer role when you shop will help you to connect to your AB very quickly.

Just one more note about that maternal connection. It IS real. or it becomes real. Peter and I have been having some difficult times right now, because as I said earlier, I am in the process of changing my personal situation. And it has added to a strain in our relationship.

I feel threatened by some others in his life right now who I feel are trying to distract him or take him away from me. It's much like that story in the Bible about the two mothers fighting over the infant and the king wants to cut the child in half to settle the dispute. One woman agrees, but the child's real mother cannot bear to see her child hurt so agrees to give him up to save his life.

That is how I have been feeling lately, like my child is being taken from me and I can't bear to lose him. I feel torn and like I am losing a very real part of me.

My point is that you will get involved if the connection is the real thing. You need to become involved in his fantasy as part of your own and it can become really a beautiful experience.

I hope that helps you. It has helped me quite a bit to express my feelings on this.

Good luck to you.

PDs mommy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm new here too. I'm here because my bf has recently told me he likes to be treated as a baby girl - so I thought I'd find out a bit more about it.

At first it was a bit of a shock, but I'm pretty broad minded, and it seems to me that if we both enjoy it then why worry about it?

The replies here are really useful, but they mostly talk about someone's need or desire to be treated like a baby. My bf is very specific that he wants to be treated as a baby girl. In fact he's told me he wants to pretend that I'm forcing him to dress and behave like a little girl, even though he's a boy.

I guess from looking around this and other sites that this isn't too uncommon a scenario.

Is there anyone else who's in this sort of relationship I could chat with? I've taken the leap of faith and put my big hunky guy into nappies and frillies, but it'd be nice to chat with someone else who's also doing this.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I'm SO glad there's so many of you girls out there! I've been feeling alone for forever! My boyfriend told me a couple months ago about his fetish but he's still so shy about it. He enjoys diapers equally on either of us.

I really can't offer much advise- I came here looking for some myself. But if you're guy isn't shy about it you are incredibly lucky and just be careful not to make him feel embarrassed. He must trust you SO much to have shared this with you and your understanding probably means more to him than you realize.

As far as dealing with the demasculinization of your man...It's the most beautiful thing in the world! He's letting you see him very intimately- return the favor. It is weird at first but if you really love him, boy! does it become wonderful to know that you're the only one he lets see him this way. You know him in a way no one else does.

Best of luck to you sweethearts!

• 4 months later...

Hello all,

I can't imagine having missed this thread fora whole year but, WOW, its great!

I'm a married guy (6 yrs)(third time) who's got a Little Boy inside (3 - 5 yrs of age) myself.

Long story short, my wonderful wife has been so nice to me and I am going to share this thread with her.

In a relationship there's always so much to discuss on a daily basis and much of that never gets said.

This thread might help me explain myself better to her so she might get a glimpse of how important she is to me.

Confesson One:

When in "big man" mode I tend to treat her and those around me a bit harsh.

When in "LB" mode I can express my true feelings and let my love and respect for others show through.

I hate being this way and would rather be her little ABDL boy all the time.

Confession Two:

I love wearing feminine clothing,especially underthings and I like being treated like a little girl sometimes.

I have always had these cravings, since early childhood through adolescence, so the "real man" is really

a "mask" of behavior that covers up the true me.

Like others here, I had to adjust to this wierd way of being but I'm ok with it these days. I can deal with it and

it doesn't stop the world. Life goes on. I just would like to clear the air in my marriage so my wife can see it

from my perspective. I totally love her and would be lost without. So I need to share my true self with her.

As always, I am thankful for the voices and opinions of others here - they support me amd life is better for this.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...