LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 And Sex

For some reason, I've got it my head that it would be cool to try out the 24/7 lifestyle and my wife backs me up. But, will the weakening of muscles, etc effect my sex-life at all? I mean performance-wise...

I've thought it out quite a bit..and I'm not going all in at first..but the question remains.

For some reason, I've got it my head that it would be cool to try out the 24/7 lifestyle and my wife backs me up. But, will the weakening of muscles, etc effect my sex-life at all? I mean performance-wise...

I've thought it out quite a bit..and I'm not going all in at first..but the question remains.

Perhaps. Are watersports part of your sex life? :rolleyes:

I don't think it would. They're different muscles you're working with. With stimulation, you should be able to get it up just as you do, now. Your bladder and urinal sphincter will just be weaker, so you'll most likely pee during the process.

I did the 24 seven thing and it effected my sex life adversely. My wife wasn't so hot about me smelling like urine and getting down to bump uglies. Of course there is always showers etc, but it really takes the spontaneity out of sex; which I feel is one of the best parts. Your experiences may be different. My performance was not hindered as a result of wearing though.

~Brian

************* In My Opinion**********************

Being in a diaper long term will have little effect on the urinary muscles. I don't believe this can be a route to incontinence based on my experience. You would eventually be able to pee any time any place without any effort but weakening of the muscles and loss of control...Na. With that said, it won't affect your sex life in that way. However Brian's point is the most germane. The spontaneity will be gone with pee diapers.

**************End of My Opinion******************

Baby

I did the 24 seven thing and it effected my sex life adversely. My wife wasn't so hot about me smelling like urine and getting down to bump uglies. Of course there is always showers etc, but it really takes the spontaneity out of sex; which I feel is one of the best parts. Your experiences may be different. My performance was not hindered as a result of wearing though.

~Brian

Unless, of course, the smell of urine turns her on.

Unless, of course, the smell of urine turns her on.

True. For my wife, that wasn't the case, bit each individual is different yes? Would anyone worry about giving their woman an infection going from a pee diaper to vaginal sex right away? I know urine is sterile when it comes out of the body, but as it sits it gathers bacteria, yeast, and begins to turn to ammonia. Wonder if this is bad for them if you don't wash first?

~Brian

I was just wondering about this just the other day also. I wonder how incontinent folks deal with this side of relationships. It would seem that ....ummmmm 'manual' stimulation (hand job) would be ok, but what about Oral...if someone should dare, and then the rest while going for a "romp in the hay"..... :blush:

qwack

I am sure it takes some planning, or wifey jumps hubby oh his way out of the should.... sounds like fun.

What I've been doing is washing myself..like in the middle of foreplay or right before..being careful to double void.

So..the weakening of urinary muscles won't affect anything. That's good.

Foreplay for my wife is interesting anyways. I'm having her corset trained :)

as a girl who wears diapers, and has sex with her daddy, i have never had an infection from it. In regards to the mechanics of it, from what we've done, the easiest time to transition into full blown penile vaginal intercourse (MAN i've been dying to work that phrase into a sentance!!) anyway, best time is diaper changing time, that way, your diaper is off, and while being cleaned up you can also be getting aroused. Specially if you get a wipe warmer, you can have some warm wipes, some colder room temperature wipes, and have them alternate their use, so you dont know, the changes can do wonders for getting you in the mood. Also, making the changes longer than necessary, having the wiping linger and run in circles.. ok so i coulod go on, but i'm sure you get the picture.

Having worked with people with incontinence of varying degrees, i do not believe it affected their ability to have and enjoy sexual intercourse at all. There are actually some great books out there about intercourse for people with various disabilities including incontinence.

My mommy and I found a little lacking in spontaneity, but she isn't offended by smells much, so that wasn't a problem. More than once I got a surprise blow job while being changed, and many times we did end up spending some time playing together. Yeah, it can be a little frustrating if you get hard right AFTER a change, but its a nice incentive to be good to her until the next change.

as a girl who wears diapers, and has sex with her daddy, i have never had an infection from it. In regards to the mechanics of it, from what we've done, the easiest time to transition into full blown penile vaginal intercourse (MAN i've been dying to work that phrase into a sentance!!) anyway, best time is diaper changing time, that way, your diaper is off, and while being cleaned up you can also be getting aroused. Specially if you get a wipe warmer, you can have some warm wipes, some colder room temperature wipes, and have them alternate their use, so you dont know, the changes can do wonders for getting you in the mood. Also, making the changes longer than necessary, having the wiping linger and run in circles.. ok so i coulod go on, but i'm sure you get the picture..

okay, that sounds really hot to do for a girl. It sound like you have a good man. It'd be nice if i could find a woman into this.

Well enjoy your weekend, whatever is left of it. :D

Well for us there is usually wipes in the room. Keeping shaved down there helps with the smell to be sure, a wipe is like a portable bath. So without getting to graphic it's probably a lot better smelling than the normal person. As far as losing control and "output" going where it shouldn't, I can tell when I'm about to release, just can't do a whole lot about it. Incontinence varies in type and person to person. I have found in the past that after the wipe, a quick diaper slid under again at the ready is a good Idea. I guess I got a Kinky Mommy once because when I started to pee within, she did the same on me. Can't say I didn't like it. :wub: And the diaper caught it all. huuuummmmms "Memories...like the corner of my mind.."

Well for us there is usually wipes in the room. Keeping shaved down there helps with the smell to be sure, a wipe is like a portable bath. So without getting to graphic it's probably a lot better smelling than the normal person. As far as losing control and "output" going where it shouldn't, I can tell when I'm about to release, just can't do a whole lot about it. Incontinence varies in type and person to person. I have found in the past that after the wipe, a quick diaper slid under again at the ready is a good Idea. I guess I got a Kinky Mommy once because when I started to pee within, she did the same on me. Can't say I didn't like it. :wub: And the diaper caught it all. huuuummmmms "Memories...like the corner of my mind.."

LMAO! @ "the normal person" & "Memories...like the corner of my mind" :roflmao:

I am incontinent and no, it does not affect your sex life. Keep shaved down there and take care of your skin and you will not smell of urine. This just means take showers and change your diaper when necessary and use good diapers that keep you dry. Hope this helps!

I was just wondering about this just the other day also. I wonder how incontinent folks deal with this side of relationships. It would seem that ....ummmmm 'manual' stimulation (hand job) would be ok, but what about Oral...if someone should dare, and then the rest while going for a "romp in the hay"..... :blush:

qwack

Duck! And all my other friends! Incontinence never interfered with my sex life, but that was probably because when I could do that I planned the seduction, usually right after a shower. Rubbing my wife's feet with lotion, then her legs, etc. and everything kinda fell in place. However! I have peed on her a few times. NOT cool. After the back surgery and the medications that shrank little willy to a wilted flower i could still be spontaneous. She still needs to know I love her body, so I use some things other than my own body to bring her pleasure. At least now I don't have to worry about peeing on her! :P I still take that shower and change into clean diapers so that I smell like a baby, not a wet or messy diaper.