LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Witch Hunt

I don't judge people's claims on here. There are many people living in "unique" relationships that frequent this board, including total power exhange and 24/7 baby arraingements.

However, you REAL AGE does indeed refer to your chronilogical or legal age. Please fix that or your account will be automatically deleted the next time my age sweeper is run.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only read half of your post because I personally don't really care what goes on in your house or your bedroom for that matter....

What I was stating is this.. if it's a kids credit card, as you have so willing admitted, then one would think you are really a kid because you are using a kid credit card...thats all I was stating... sorry you take it so personally.... which I think I have stated before...you yourself are the only one responsible for your reaction and emotions...you are going to take anything or anything anyone says on here as an attack... nothing we can say will change that, but I am not responsible on how you take my words... even if I was very sincere and sweet, you still will most likely twist my words to make you look like a victim here... Like I have stated previously too... If you don't like what people have to say, then stop posting.... apparently you can't handle things so you delete posts....which I don't think is quit fair just because you didn't get what you wanted.

Let's just say, I saw the profile of babythorp on diapermates and I saw the age....

But since I don't want this to be a full fledge flamming war, I will drop the issue and keep my mouth shut for now on....

Thank you....that was a very nice post. If you actually saw me you would laugh out loud about all this "underage" brew ha ha. :lol:

Daily Di has settled the issue anyway. BTW the age you saw was the youngest age they would let me post there. In other words my preference was "2" but it is impossible to post 2.

Baby...i'm not being horrible and I considered hitting add reply on many occasions but why are you being so defensive about your age. To me that indicates you are probably underage because you are trying your very hardest to prove that your over age. Also your demeanour (sp?) to me indicates that you are either very immature or under the age of 18,

Thank you. That is a very nice post. No, I wasn't trying to prove anything about my age. I was resisting group pressure to force me to do something against my principles. That's actually horrible to even think that I was doing that because it's the mark of maturity not immaturity. I like your depiction of me better. Let's just stick with that. I like being little. BTW, I have a child older than you. ;)

Baby

In the states it's spelled demeanor, I'm not sure of the UK spelling.

Okay So now You are 'Quote' Unquote Verfied, But Yet Your Real Age is Listed as 99????

Something Smells Here! I Dunno But I think Something's Up.

The oddest part is being able to get verified as 18+ using a "credit" card thats for people under that age.

Hey belinda, I have a question for you. I mean I'm curious about the answer and I don't want to hurt you or offend you in any way. So I'm not real sure I should ask you. Also I don't know how you feel about me. Can I ask a kind of personal question and get your opinion or should I just drop it.

Baby

It would help if you can follow a subject.

One, the only card you say you have is one for children.

Two, you said you were getting verified using "credit" card.

This implies that you are getting verified as 18+ using a method that dosn't mean your 18.

Ask away it's a free world. I can ignore it, give a truthful answer, lie or just give an answer to a completly unrelated question.

Hey....lighten up. I find it REALLY ironic that anyone posting on this board would suggest that someone else needs to get some mental help. Here we are, a bunch of full sized people, running around wearing diapers, maybe wearing baby clothes, most assuredly with some kind of kink, fetish, phobia, metal desire, etc. And anyone here wants to start talking about how someone else needs to see a shrink? It's all a matter of perspective. If you think that someone else needs help then you probably are having difficulty understanding their particular mental state/desires. WHO are we to judge? I am not the only injured party. I have seen this rush to judgment all over this board.

Point two. Their seems to be a number of self appointed sheriffs. YOU'RE NOT THE BABY POLICE. If you are harmed, take action. If not, listen to understand. Then contribute in POSITIVE ways.

Baby

Yeah I just read the masturbation thread, thank you for posting this. It puts many things in perspective.

It would help if you can follow a subject.

One, the only card you say you have is one for children.

Two, you said you were getting verified using "credit" card.

This implies that you are getting verified as 18+ using a method that dosn't mean your 18.

Ask away it's a free world. I can ignore it, give a truthful answer, lie or just give an answer to a completly unrelated question.

Ok, if you go to the PayJr site, you will see that the card is provided by a parent for a child 13+ years old. In other words a holder could be grandpa who needs help remembering. Certainly no issue with underage. My parent followed the rules and my true age is stated for the credit card company. But because ANYONE has a credit card doesn't guarantee their 18+.

The card is actually a Debit card but it can function as a credit card by not requiring the pin.

I did get verified with it. I followed the rules and I'm verified. But the reality is that ANYONE here could have done exactly the same thing. The only thing you now know about ANYONE on this site is that they are 13+, assuming their parent is honest about the 13 part.

Now the question: You don't have to answer this if you don't want to but how does it feel when you are first aware of your gender mismatch. I know you don't know how I feel so you can't really compare it to that but how did you feel? Are you just craving matching your body to your mind. What do you think, how do you feel, how powerful is it? Sorry if I'm too personal.

Baby

It would help if you actually knew what you were speaking about.

Before you imply i was looking to fight about something look back to your style of reply. I was only copying your style, don't go trying to make out that your being hard done by all the time.

On the age issue it's quite clear to everyone except you about being verified, even when the system is at fault in that people are able to get verified using a suspect method or not. the site is quiet clearly adult, why would anyone want to use a suspect method after moaning about it.

I don't question your intelligence because of the simple fact that you clearly choose is misinterprete what people say. You must be the only person on here who to prove they was an orange would post a picture of an onion. You simply divert from the actual issues, this age thing only really sprang as your way of diverting.

Took me a while to read all the post and threads since I have not been on in a few days but it sure seems like all you do Thorp is twist things up so it seems like everyone is against you when all any one wants to do is understand what your doing here which your making difficult on purpose.

You won't post your chronological age and you have been verified on the site by a card that is 13+. You may be over 18, you may not be. It makes people uneasy anyone that has been around knows why. And before you repeat that you have proven that anyone can be verified that is 13+ and you may be talking to a 13 year old, one of the older and first ways to be verified here (which was about 3 years ago when it first came up) was to show DailyDi a scanned copy of your drivers license. So some of the older members have done that. Also your pay jr type cards relatively new and as you can see some of the members posting have been around for years.

Moving on:

You have posted so much in the last few weeks that your stories don't match up anymore so this only adds to why no one wants to just accept what your telling us as true. I understand people lie for various reasons but if you want to be trusted and liked, then lying isn't the way to go about it. Even harder is text based lying since there is a record of it even if you do delete the threads there are ways to pull them back up.

Also wanted to point out that for having such a controlling Mommy you sure have been missing your bedtime that you posted I while back.

Well hi Brian. How are you?

It's so nice to meet you. My name is Baby. I gather from what I've read that you're a baby with a mommy? And I think you make the baby blankets? Are those the same one's I've see advertised on the web?

Baby

Nope, I am a part time baby with a wife. She made me a baby blanket, not baby blankets. We don't sell them. Mine is one off, and MINE ALL MINE! *grabs blankie tightly* :D

I don't know where you got my wife as a mommy though, I don't think I have used the two words in a sentence with each other. It would weird me out to have coitus with my "mommy" But that is my line that I don't cross. For others its different. She's just a supporter of my extra curricular activities.

~Brian

Nope, I am a part time baby with a wife. She made me a baby blanket, not baby blankets. We don't sell them. Mine is one off, and MINE ALL MINE! *grabs blankie tightly* :D

I don't know where you got my wife as a mommy though, I don't think I have used the two words in a sentence with each other. It would weird me out to have coitus with my "mommy" But that is my line that I don't cross. For others its different. She's just a supporter of my extra curricular activities.

~Brian

I don't know where I got that either. For some reason I thought she was. I guess that's a good thing for you though? At least she is a supporter.

Baby

Took me a while to read all the post and threads since I have not been on in a few days but it sure seems like all you do Thorp is twist things up so it seems like everyone is against you when all any one wants to do is understand what your doing here which your making difficult on purpose.

You won't post your chronological age and you have been verified on the site by a card that is 13+. You may be over 18, you may not be. It makes people uneasy anyone that has been around knows why. And before you repeat that you have proven that anyone can be verified that is 13+ and you may be talking to a 13 year old, one of the older and first ways to be verified here (which was about 3 years ago when it first came up) was to show DailyDi a scanned copy of your drivers license. So some of the older members have done that. Also your pay jr type cards relatively new and as you can see some of the members posting have been around for years.

Moving on:

You have posted so much in the last few weeks that your stories don't match up anymore so this only adds to why no one wants to just accept what your telling us as true. I understand people lie for various reasons but if you want to be trusted and liked, then lying isn't the way to go about it. Even harder is text based lying since there is a record of it even if you do delete the threads there are ways to pull them back up.

Also wanted to point out that for having such a controlling Mommy you sure have been missing your bedtime that you posted I while back.

First of all my age is irrelevant at this point. Second what you state is your opinion. If you think I am lying then don't believe it. I don't care. Are you joining the baby police now? Fighting baby crime where ever you imagine it might be? Have you ever spent 12 hours a day in a crib? My bedtime is 8pm, I'm not supposed to get out of the crib by myself. I get out at 8 am. I get bored. There is only so much time I can play with toys in my crib. I put a pillow over the baby monitor and sneak out. Eventually I will get caught and spanked. Then I will have to find another way to fight the boredom. Being a 24/7 baby has problems sometimes. I've tried to get my bedtime changed but mommy needs her "alone time" And in the morning she is getting ready for work and doesn't want me in her hair. Would I trade it? No, because I feel like I should be in the crib 12 hours like any two year old. It's just this stupid body that won't cooperate. Worse yet now I'm having to take naps but I don't want to bring that up because.....you don't believe it anyway.

So here's the way this works. I know that you don't have the life experience yet to know all of this so I'll tell you my experience. What I have observed is that people have different ways to relate their experiences. Almost always there are little inconsistencies because very few of us have perfect recall. Generally though we are polite and we listen and piece together the story so it makes sense to us. It doesn't mean they are lying and generally we would yell at someone and say "You're lying!" because it's not important and we understand what they were trying to say. My mommy tells stories all the time. Not fictitious stories but when she tells them she often quotes the people involved. It makes it easier to understand. On the other hand she takes a lot of license with her quotes. I know because I've heard her on the phone quoting me and....I didn't actually say what she quoted. The intent is correct however. Is she lying? No. Now if you want to go back and pick apart everything I've posted I'm sure you will find that there are inconsistencies. Small insignificant inconsistencies. I don't have perfect recall, and on occasion I may have quoted when maybe I should have para phrased. But my story is consistent. You have two choices. Believe it or not believe it.

Baby

Even harder is text based lying since there is a record of it even if you do delete the threads there are ways to pull them back up.

Like DailyDi has time to pull deleted threads back up? I deleted a thread not for any purpose than to make a loud protest against all the bickering and fighting that is going on here. The mean ugliness in that thread far outweighed any benefit it provided.

Baby

Like DailyDi has time to pull deleted threads back up? I deleted a thread not for any purpose than to make a loud protest against all the bickering and fighting that is going on here. The mean ugliness in that thread far outweighed any benefit it provided.

Baby

Wait a minute..... are you being the Baby Police??? You decided to pull it? Who stopped and made you in charge?? You definitely sound like an old member who went around saying things like Baby Police or... another word, that I wont use, but many people know what I'm speaking of, because they might not have liked them, or might not have agreed with them....

I think there is one thing you are forgetting.... we are ADULTS....so yes we are going to act like adults... *gasp*...what a new concept.... You might live your life as a baby 24/7....but you forget many of us do not.. myself included.... first and foremost I am an adult... the baby side of me is just a bonus, something that I dip into when the adult life gets to be too much at times, but I don't live in a dream world either..... As far as your comment about a 2 yr old staying in their crib for 12 hours, is so not true.... That to me is very inhuman and pretty much on the lines of abuse.... but seeing how you are an ADULT, you could just walk out of your crib anytime you wish...so you get punished...big deal... You could stop this whole thing if you wanted too, anyone could walk away from this relationship.... you are an adult after all..... so you say anyways....

I know that I said I would keep my mouth shut, but when you go around and start being a hyprocrite then thats when I have a problem... You talk about us being Baby Police, you just did the exact same thing as you hate.... isnt it ironic how we become what we hate in others?

I don't think you are being very open minded, nor respectful to myself and others who have stated their concerns about your age.... instead you find it an attack on you...which you seem to take attack on anything anyone says to you... being underage, esp in this scene, is a very serious thing... Myself, and I'm sure others would agree, they do not want to associate ourselves/themselves with anyone underage..... and since you chose not to be so openminded and respectful in that area, then yes, you will find a lot of people who do not believe you, who probably would like to see you gone from the boards, because in my eyes, you have not brought anything good to these boards, but self absorption, and the Look at me look at me attitude, and certainly not respectful in what our opinions may be because they go against yours.... The reason why DD put the age play age on there, is so that you are able to put the age "2" if you want... it was so not to confuse others....

But since you do not wish to be respectful to the others on this board, but yet except us to be respectful to you... you will find that you will be alone on these boards because people are beginning not to trust you and what you say.....and yes...the age thing is important to many of us.... I'm sorry to see that you are so ignorant and so self centered that you are unable to see that .....You can't demand respect, but you need to earn it...and from what I have seen you are far from having any form of respect from anyone on this board.... We all have our own opinions, but we are also adult enough to realize this, and still be adult enough to respect other people's opinions and concerns...and most everyone tries to be respectful and tries to accomdate those who may have a concern, like one that has been stated here over and over again....

I'm sorry you didn't find what you wanted on these boards... I believe you stated on another thread about finding babies who haven't found the ugliness... sorry, you are living in a dream world... we are not babies, but adults first.... who yes, have lived in the real world... try it some time... that is.. if you can handle it...but if you can't even handle it on the boards, then you would just die in the real world... and perhaps thats why you are in your baby world so much... cause you cant handle the real thing....and I believe those who try to live a life of baby 24/7 are running away from something deep down inside of them... from something that makes them sad and maybe feel icky.... something that obviously needs to be sorted out....

I'm sure I will be flamed for my opinion...but it seems thats what you are so good at... turning people's words around to make yourself look like the victim... so go at it, if that makes you happy....after all, it is just your opinion

So let me get this straight. If I go and change a 2 into something else over 18 then all of a sudden everyone body will get off my case?

I highly doubt it now.

Do you realize that you haven't verified yourself to me.

I have to verify myself to you?? Give me a break. Dude, I have been on this board for almost three years(It will be three years on August 25). I think that if the members here had any reservations about my age or anything else, they would have brought it up right away, not three years after the fact. :rolleyes:

Wait a minute..... are you being the Baby Police??? You decided to pull it? Who stopped and made you in charge?? You definitely sound like an old member who went around saying things like Baby Police or... another word, that I wont use, but many people know what I'm speaking of, because they might not have liked them, or might not have agreed with them....

I think there is one thing you are forgetting.... we are ADULTS....so yes we are going to act like adults... *gasp*...what a new concept.... You might live your life as a baby 24/7....but you forget many of us do not.. myself included.... first and foremost I am an adult... the baby side of me is just a bonus, something that I dip into when the adult life gets to be too much at times, but I don't live in a dream world either..... As far as your comment about a 2 yr old staying in their crib for 12 hours, is so not true.... That to me is very inhuman and pretty much on the lines of abuse.... but seeing how you are an ADULT, you could just walk out of your crib anytime you wish...so you get punished...big deal... You could stop this whole thing if you wanted too, anyone could walk away from this relationship.... you are an adult after all..... so you say anyways....

I know that I said I would keep my mouth shut, but when you go around and start being a hyprocrite then thats when I have a problem... You talk about us being Baby Police, you just did the exact same thing as you hate.... isnt it ironic how we become what we hate in others?

I don't think you are being very open minded, nor respectful to myself and others who have stated their concerns about your age.... instead you find it an attack on you...which you seem to take attack on anything anyone says to you... being underage, esp in this scene, is a very serious thing... Myself, and I'm sure others would agree, they do not want to associate ourselves/themselves with anyone underage..... and since you chose not to be so openminded and respectful in that area, then yes, you will find a lot of people who do not believe you, who probably would like to see you gone from the boards, because in my eyes, you have not brought anything good to these boards, but self absorption, and the Look at me look at me attitude, and certainly not respectful in what our opinions may be because they go against yours.... The reason why DD put the age play age on there, is so that you are able to put the age "2" if you want... it was so not to confuse others....

But since you do not wish to be respectful to the others on this board, but yet except us to be respectful to you... you will find that you will be alone on these boards because people are beginning not to trust you and what you say.....and yes...the age thing is important to many of us.... I'm sorry to see that you are so ignorant and so self centered that you are unable to see that .....You can't demand respect, but you need to earn it...and from what I have seen you are far from having any form of respect from anyone on this board.... We all have our own opinions, but we are also adult enough to realize this, and still be adult enough to respect other people's opinions and concerns...and most everyone tries to be respectful and tries to accomdate those who may have a concern, like one that has been stated here over and over again....

I'm sorry you didn't find what you wanted on these boards... I believe you stated on another thread about finding babies who haven't found the ugliness... sorry, you are living in a dream world... we are not babies, but adults first.... who yes, have lived in the real world... try it some time... that is.. if you can handle it...but if you can't even handle it on the boards, then you would just die in the real world... and perhaps thats why you are in your baby world so much... cause you cant handle the real thing....and I believe those who try to live a life of baby 24/7 are running away from something deep down inside of them... from something that makes them sad and maybe feel icky.... something that obviously needs to be sorted out....

I'm sure I will be flamed for my opinion...but it seems thats what you are so good at... turning people's words around to make yourself look like the victim... so go at it, if that makes you happy....after all, it is just your opinion

Well said, Tigger. I agree 100%. :D

I have to verify myself to you?? Give me a break. Dude, I have been on this board for almost three years(It will be three years on August 25). I think that if the members here had any reservations about my age or anything else, they would have brought it up right away, not three years after the fact. :rolleyes:

I've been waiting three years for an oppertunity to ask about your age and icon. I can now voice my reservations