LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Masturbation Good, Bad Or Just Is.

What is your opinion of masturbation. I have a different view of masturbation than I had pre-parent. My mommy told me that ALL men masturbate. Not that women don't also but it's more under control for them I guess. Anyway she said it's OK for single adults but any man in a committed relationship should stop masturbating but they don't. She said it robs the relationship of intimate time which is essential for relationships. And then she looked me right in the eye and she told me that she knew that I did and it was a dirty little disgusting habit that together we would stop. It's been quite a while since that conversation and now I know that she was right. I've had it preached to me for a lot of years and I feel dirty just thinking about it. What about you? If your single do you feel OK about it? If your in a committed relationship do you think you should stop?

Baby

Your quite obsessive about these things... I am starting to wonder if you have way too much time to think about your fetish and less time to think about your life.

Your quite obsessive about these things... I am starting to wonder if you have way too much time to think about your fetish and less time to think about your life.

I think i would agree but here my outlook.

You only think its worng because of the years of presure your mtoher has put on you to thinks its wrong. So youe reason why you think its worng is becuase you've been conditioned to think its worng. Now masterbation is good for you. Its prove to help prevent prostate cancer and it realses endorphins(wow i actually spelt that right) in the brain which can reduce stress and make you feel good. Now unless you've got very luving partner ;) daily mastrbation is good for you. And one would suspect that doesnt do women any harm either.

Ps if your other post are actually real which i suspect not. You are deeply sexualy repressed and should proberly seek some professional help be4 you hurt yourself but as i dont belive you are what you say you are iam not too worrid.

Every so often I see a post and can only dispair at the effectiveness of the US education system. The very question screams ignorance. Next he will be saying that his "mommy" tells him he will grow hair on his palms and go blind. What is this; the 16th Century? Masterbation is as stated by others a normal activity that is part of good sexual health. As for doing it when in a committed relationship; an open, honest, giving and kind relationship would not sink to this level of passive aggressive control by guilt.

There is nothing wrong with masturbation, whether in a relationship or not. Sometimes, even when you are in a commited, intimate, sexual relationship you just want to get yourself off like only you can.

And girls masturbate about 1000 times more than they will admit, most girls will not even admit to masturbating, which is entire rubbish. Its just like girls who dont admit to farting. PUH LEASE!!!!!

Lets not forget it can be quite a turn on to watch your partner masturbate and pleasure themselves, perhaps while you are doing the same thing to yourself.

I'm curious BT, because in another post you stated that your mommy let you masturbate. so she wants you to be a dirty person? If she is so adamant that peoople in a commited relationship do not masturbate, why would she let you do it? and you also talked about how she uses a vibrator, which is masturbation, she is pleasuring herself. but she too is in a committed relationship, so is she not making the commitment she should? How does she and do you reconcile these very conflicting actions/statements?

I think i would agree but here my outlook.

You only think its worng because of the years of presure your mtoher has put on you to thinks its wrong. So youe reason why you think its worng is becuase you've been conditioned to think its worng. Now masterbation is good for you. Its prove to help prevent prostate cancer and it realses endorphins(wow i actually spelt that right) in the brain which can reduce stress and make you feel good. Now unless you've got very luving partner ;) daily mastrbation is good for you. And one would suspect that doesnt do women any harm either.

Ps if your other post are actually real which i suspect not. You are deeply sexualy repressed and should proberly seek some professional help be4 you hurt yourself but as i dont belive you are what you say you are iam not too worrid.

Questions not about me. It's generic. And you're such a good speler and gd with gramar two.

There is nothing wrong with masturbation, whether in a relationship or not. Sometimes, even when you are in a commited, intimate, sexual relationship you just want to get yourself off like only you can.

And girls masturbate about 1000 times more than they will admit, most girls will not even admit to masturbating, which is entire rubbish. Its just like girls who dont admit to farting. PUH LEASE!!!!!

Lets not forget it can be quite a turn on to watch your partner masturbate and pleasure themselves, perhaps while you are doing the same thing to yourself.

I'm curious BT, because in another post you stated that your mommy let you masturbate. so she wants you to be a dirty person? If she is so adamant that peoople in a commited relationship do not masturbate, why would she let you do it? and you also talked about how she uses a vibrator, which is masturbation, she is pleasuring herself. but she too is in a committed relationship, so is she not making the commitment she should? How does she and do you reconcile these very conflicting actions/statements?

I really had in mind that this was a generic question. And I was interested in real answers which you supplied in the first part. Thank you. I have never said that my parent allows me to masturbate. Never been and never will. She's adamant. The second part is interesting because I have asked that very same question. Her answer: she is the adult and I am the child. I know it's not a very good answer but parents sometimes pull the parent card out as an answer.

I don't think there is anything wrong with masterbation. It is something we all do...don't deny it...it doesn't affect anyone else and if it isn't interfering with personal life then surely it doesn't matter. It takes as long as a good number 2. Also it encourages sperm to recreate!

She's just conditioning you to have an irrational view about masturbation and it's working. It's very similar to the millions of parents that condition their children to think they want to leave the comfort of their diapers and that using the toilet is better and diapers are only worn by "big kids" and babies. It's no different, it's the same irrational conditioning. Masturbation is great for you, it relieves alot of sexual tension, you know that feeling like you're going to explode if you don't do it, it's very healthy for your prostate because it gives it a workout which is good for it and it probably helps filter out carcinogens when it's releasing fluid which is probably why the scientific community has said it helps prevent prostate cancer. It has also been found to help with your mental health and overall mood because your brain does release endorphins when you do it which will put you in a better mood and ultimately better mental health. If your mommy really doesn't want you doing it because she says that children don't do that, that is only partially true. Children doesn't masturbate the way teens and adults do but it is true that they do stick their hand down their diaper and pants and grab their genitalia which in turn at their age gives them pleasure no doubt. Also, using that argument would mean that you wouldn't be allowed to have sexual relations with your mommy because children don't have sex. There's nothing dirty about it, it's a natural healthy way to relieve stress and tension and it improves your sexual health. Ejaculating while having sex or masturbating is still ejaculating which is how the human race reproduces. How can something that helps the human race multiply be bad or dirty?

All true. The only problem right now is that it's all a moot point. I haven't been hard or masturbate since she started playing that file. What do you think gives with that? Do you think I'm just psyching myself out with this. Like a suggestion that it works and so it does. Except I've been hypnotized by a person before and it does work as long as it isn't something that you don't want to do. So maybe if I just keep thinking I want to masturbate I'll be able to. Except that I really do have this image of my dirty nasty little habit and how much better it would be if I didn't do it. For real this is really confusing me.

Baby

What I would do in all seriousness...is think and if you can actually see the most attractive thing you can think of...relax...and let your testosterone take over...it's ok...and you know the relief will be worth it.

masterbation isn't dirty it's natural...if it was a bad thing there would be a law against it!! And if there was 99% of men would be in jail and the other 1% would have just hired a really good lawyer.

Well from a medical standpoint, there is not sufficient scientific data to state masturbating wards off prostate cancer, so if that's your justification for doing it, so be it but masturbation is a grey issue to many people. If you are uncomfortable with it, then don't do it. Just make sure you have a legit reason for not doing it, do not let your mom be the only influence. From a spiritual standpoint most faiths don't directly discuss masturbation, but rather perversion in general. I look at masrurbation like alcohol. In and of itself it is not wrong, but if it becomes an obsession than yes it is an issue. All in all bro, go with your convictions, but make sure they are your convictions.

Well from a medical standpoint, there is not sufficient scientific data to state masturbating wards off prostate cancer, so if that's your justification for doing it, so be it but masturbation is a grey issue to many people. If you are uncomfortable with it, then don't do it. Just make sure you have a legit reason for not doing it, do not let your mom be the only influence. From a spiritual standpoint most faiths don't directly discuss masturbation, but rather perversion in general. I look at masrurbation like alcohol. In and of itself it is not wrong, but if it becomes an obsession than yes it is an issue. All in all bro, go with your convictions, but make sure they are your convictions.

http://www.jackinworld.com/library/article...statestudy.html

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn3942