LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Blood-boiler

I was thinking about this for a while, and I felt the need to share. I know I've told a few people here about my luck with not having any problems involving my ABDL side, but there was one incident that boiled my blood.

It was this past Spring semester at college. I live in a single dorm room while I attend, and all of my roommates and I have an "open door policy", meaning we're on such good terms with each other that we generally leave our dorm room doors open. Think of it as a symbol of our trust for one another.

Well anyway, my buddy Joe had his girlfriend and her best friend, whom we'll call "Marie" up for the weekend. This girl, to put it lightly, was a fake. She seemed nice at first, but I've got a kind of sixth sense that allows me to see through people. I knew something was up, but I didn't think much of it.

I'd been talking online with my close friend about some ABDL things, because she knows about it and is cool with it. Anyway, I had to go to class, so I left my computer on and my door open...big mistake.

You see, while I was gone, "Marie" decided to not only go in my room, but to read my conversation with my friend, thanks to AIM 6's ability to keep messages saved automatically. When I got back from my class, "Marie" and Joe's girlfriend were on their way to the store.

They asked me if I needed anything, so I said no. They asked again, this time saying things like "food, water, peanut butter, etc." but I still told them no. That's when "Marie" suddenly says, "Diapers?"

And the shit hit the fan. See, I ignored the comment, but when "Marie" returned, I actually had the guts to tell her that she was no longer allowed in our suite, making sure not to mention anything other than the fact that she'd snuck into my room. Now thankfully she didn't bring up what she'd found, but still. I don't think I've ever gone from completely fine to afraid/enraged in such a short time in my entire life!

Scary, scary stuff. :(

I was thinking about this for a while, and I felt the need to share. I know I've told a few people here about my luck with not having any problems involving my ABDL side, but there was one incident that boiled my blood.

It was this past Spring semester at college. I live in a single dorm room while I attend, and all of my roommates and I have an "open door policy", meaning we're on such good terms with each other that we generally leave our dorm room doors open. Think of it as a symbol of our trust for one another.

Well anyway, my buddy Joe had his girlfriend and her best friend, whom we'll call "Marie" up for the weekend. This girl, to put it lightly, was a fake. She seemed nice at first, but I've got a kind of sixth sense that allows me to see through people. I knew something was up, but I didn't think much of it.

I'd been talking online with my close friend about some ABDL things, because she knows about it and is cool with it. Anyway, I had to go to class, so I left my computer on and my door open...big mistake.

You see, while I was gone, "Marie" decided to not only go in my room, but to read my conversation with my friend, thanks to AIM 6's ability to keep messages saved automatically. When I got back from my class, "Marie" and Joe's girlfriend were on their way to the store.

They asked me if I needed anything, so I said no. They asked again, this time saying things like "food, water, peanut butter, etc." but I still told them no. That's when "Marie" suddenly says, "Diapers?"

And the shit hit the fan. See, I ignored the comment, but when "Marie" returned, I actually had the guts to tell her that she was no longer allowed in our suite, making sure not to mention anything other than the fact that she'd snuck into my room. Now thankfully she didn't bring up what she'd found, but still. I don't think I've ever gone from completely fine to afraid/enraged in such a short time in my entire life!

Scary, scary stuff. :(

Hello Dr_J, I can really sympathize with you on your INVASION OF PRIVACY. Its like now you know who your friends are but unfortunately we all seem to find that out when its too late. Everytime when I'm done chatting or surfing through ABDL sites, I always do the clear all history proceedure. Never Ever Ever !!!!!! Leave your password logged in on anything even if you know the ones your with can be trusted. For yrs. I trained in martial arts and my instructor always pounded it into my brain that you never ever let your guard down regardless if there seems to be little or no threat to your safety. Never forget what happened and never let your guard down EVER!!!! Take care and good luck with your studies. Quabbaby

WOW!! sorry to hear that happened. She sounds like a mega B with an Itch..

as for computer 'security' on a low level, instead of deleting you history like 90,000 times a day, if its a pc with windows you can have more than one log on name, so when you are done with the computer, or leaving ur room, just click log off or even just switch user, and make sure your account is password protected, so if anyone decides to take such liberties they only can use a 'guest' account.

I know its too late to prevent what happened, but it can help keep prying eyes away from your personal life.

Again sorry it happened.

I'm impressed you get along so well with your roomates, i know lots of times, while the relationships are 'friendly' they are not as close and 'family like' as you have. You are lucky there.

Brian, I'm usually impressed with your common sense and in agreement with you but not this time.

On the flip side, maybe she is sympathetic to the lifestyle and wants to know more? Invasion of privacy is never fun, but there may be something positive from this?

~Brian

Even if this girl is ab/dl interested she shouldn't be considered for any type of relationship because she can't be trusted. Even if she were to express an interest in diaper play with Dr_J how could he have any confidence that she wouldn't use the information against him later. I don't see anything positive from this including the hard learned lesson about not trusting people too much. It's unfortunate when you have to live your life suspicious of everyone in order to protect yourself.

Hugs,

Freta

I agree with Freta. Plus, in the way this girl said what she did, and by the look on her face, I don't think she was interested. I think she was hoping to be the cause of my demise.

Ah, and about the clear history thing, there IS an option with Firefox where you can have it clear your history any time that the browser is closed, though for obvious reasons this would give me a headache, especially when doing research for college.

I don't even know if I'll have to make multiple screen names for my computer. Heck, I can just password protect my main login name, because I don't really share my computer when I'm in school, unless someone needs to print something.

i didnt think bri meant that J could have a relationship with this woman, but rather, it was an opportunity to educate someone about the ab/dl lifestyle and take away some of the negative stigma's others often relate to it.

but maybe i'm wrong. as is often pointed out to me by the folks on this site, i usually am.

I'm sure if he wanted to inform her of the lifestyle... doing it on his own terms would have helped things out. I hate when people find out, and i dont want to educate them at all... i just want to drop it and get it over with. On the other hand, the people i tell willingly, i want to educate if they take it badly.

Or perhaps that's just me.

-Sophie

I'm sure if he wanted to inform her of the lifestyle... doing it on his own terms would have helped things out. I hate when people find out, and i dont want to educate them at all... i just want to drop it and get it over with. On the other hand, the people i tell willingly, i want to educate if they take it badly.

Or perhaps that's just me.

-Sophie

When I was in college one of my roommates decided to clean my room and found my plastic pants right in front of me. Now I just screamed - I don't have to explain anything to you - and he left the room. After about 2 hours I went and did explain how serious diaper wearing was to me to him and my other roommate. Then I became free. It was finally out of the bag and I could wear diapers around the apartment and order the good ones and have them delivered. It was the best time of my ABDL life, and all it took was for me to be discovered. Now, they told me that before I explained things to them they were going to wrap some depends in a package for my birthday and have me open it in front of the whole family, because they thought it was just a little thing that they could make fun of. Only when other people see that diapers are a serious part of your life will they not try to "mean joke" with you about it. I was still made fun of, but they promised to keep it a secret, so it was all good.

SDB