LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I Have This Going Problem ......

wayney

But I don't want to go to a Dr for any pills. You see, I get up between four and six times each night to piss. I loose as much as 1 gallon of fluid in the nights. It tends to wear on me because of my sleep being disrupted. Last evening I decided I was wearing a diaper to bed. I wanted to see if I could wet it to save me time from being up so much. I have Vintage attends I wear. I put one on and went to bed. I thought I should put my plastic pants on to but decided not too. Usually I get to hot with those on and can't sleep. I went to bed at 9:30 pm, fell right asleep. Usually when I wear a diaper to bed all I think about is that, not last night. Two hours later I'm awake and have to pee. I rolled over on my back and left it roll. I then rolled over on my side and fell asleep. Worked pretty good. I awoke again about one hour later needing to go again. For some reason I just left it go, not realising I was on my stomach. I flooded the front and fell asleep. I awoke late on to a soaking wet bed. Man, I should've wore those plastic pants. My wife isn't to happy now. I ended up getting up, washing off, getting into underwear and laying towels all over the bed for the night. I was wet clear up to my chest. This is a first for waking to a wet bed. I love Vintage attends but they don't wick away fast enough when laying on your stomach. As long as you are on our back you are fine. Just sucks I wet the bed, never done this my entire life.

It's very likely you have BPH. Pretty much all men go through prostate issues in their life so I wouldn't mess around with potential prostate trouble, if you ignore it enough it could get worse. My dad who is an M.D. says if all men lived long enough they would all eventually get prostate cancer at some point in their life. You should definetely get checked out by a doctor to make sure what you have isn't cancerous. It would also help if they discovered that you did have pre-cancerous cells because they'd be able to treat it. I wouldn't play games with your prostate, you don't want cancer and I'm sure the BPH is annoying anyway.

It's very likely you have BPH. Pretty much all men go through prostate issues in their life so I wouldn't mess around with potential prostate trouble, if you ignore it enough it could get worse. My dad who is an M.D. says if all men lived long enough they would all eventually get prostate cancer at some point in their life. You should definetely get checked out by a doctor to make sure what you have isn't cancerous. It would also help if they discovered that you did have pre-cancerous cells because they'd be able to treat it. I wouldn't play games with your prostate, you don't want cancer and I'm sure the BPH is annoying anyway.

Umm, peeing a gallon at night...gonna be hard to find a diaper to hold all that, noway, nohow....

If you are peeing that kind of quantity at night, it suggests that you have an endocrine problem. Not something you want to ignore or stay away from the doctor, unless you are enthusiastic about the prospect of being six feet under.

From a practical standpoint, the right thing to do is to get a urinal (or just a large bottle, rinse it out with hydrogen peroxide to keep it from stinking) on your side of the bed. When the need arises, roll over, use it, and cap it. This gives minimal sleep interruption, and allows you to get an idea of how much and at what concentration you are peeing, and saves your marriage. Also, pay attention to your fluid intake...your Dr is going to want to know about it.

Many here have said that cloth diapers and plastic pants work better at night. Personally, I use an ultimate absorbency Tena/Serenity Ladie's pee pad in the front of a Secure Plus or Xplus diaper to hold about two pees before leaking, but hardly ever at night. To get these, go visit the bambino's site and look on the links page.

If you are peeing that kind of quantity at night, it suggests that you have an endocrine problem. Not something you want to ignore or stay away from the doctor, unless you are enthusiastic about the prospect of being six feet under.

Excessive urination at night is sometimes an indicator of diabetes. I agree with the recommendation to discuss this with your doctor.

look wayney I was incontienet and found that there are things you use at night, these can be found on the net. there are two types one that goes over your willy and the that goes all the way into your blader. both are then connented to a drianing bag. this woud give you same sleep, your doctor will also suggest this. the other thing is get to your doctor QUICKLY not only do you have your health to thing of but your wife.

I would reccomend getting your blood sugar checked. Frequent urination can be a symptom of diabetes. Are you constantly thirsty as well? I am a person of severe endocrine issues so yeah don't screw around, luckily I don't have a pissing problem. Bad enoiugh having hormonal issues and diabetes. Talk to your doctor, even an enlarged prostate is no big deal to treat, just uncomfortable getting a finger up the bum.

Well, defiantly I would encourage getting to the doctors but I'am have a similarly problem where I will sit down to do my business and five minutes later have an urge to pee. Normally just a small amount.

Funny story about soaking the bed. I was wearing a catheter while diapered in bed one night. Think it was an ATN with some plastic pants. Along about 2 AM I awake to find the bed totally soaked. Talking sheets, matters pad and mattress. I got up changed the diaper, removed the cath while swearing I would never do that again. Got some bath towels slid these under the pad with a second towel on top of the pad and third under me to soak it all up. All while the wife was sleeping in the same bed. Later that weekend I launched the ideal we needed a new bed. It was delivered the next day. Later she said "gosh I still don't understand why we needed a new bed and why we rushed it so fast" If she only knew,,,,, I'd be dead!

Ever since then I have trouble wetting my diaper while in bed.

Well, defiantly I would encourage getting to the doctors but I'am have a similarly problem where I will sit down to do my business and five minutes later have an urge to pee. Normally just a small amount.

Funny story about soaking the bed. I was wearing a catheter while diapered in bed one night. Think it was an ATN with some plastic pants. Along about 2 AM I awake to find the bed totally soaked. Talking sheets, matters pad and mattress. I got up changed the diaper, removed the cath while swearing I would never do that again. Got some bath towels slid these under the pad with a second towel on top of the pad and third under me to soak it all up. All while the wife was sleeping in the same bed. Later that weekend I launched the ideal we needed a new bed. It was delivered the next day. Later she said "gosh I still don't understand why we needed a new bed and why we rushed it so fast" If she only knew,,,,, I'd be dead!

Ever since then I have trouble wetting my diaper while in bed.

FYI w.r.t. wetting mattresses... Although there are true mattress protectors available, a cheap alternative is a basic plastic/vinyl shower curtain under the mattress pad. A standard shower curtain covers most of a queen size mattress.

This doesn't sound like BPH. The getting up to pee does, but not the quantity. BPH can cause you go more often because an enlarged prostate prevents the bladder from completely emptying. The bladder fills up quicker making you pee more often, but not as much each time.

I started jogging over the past few weeks and have noticed I sleep all night long now ???? I've ben working out pretty hard lately but not aerobic, it was just added. It's possible that I was just not sleeping well enough. I have no complaints now. Sleeping 10hrs good where as before I was only getting 6hrs that was interupted all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I started jogging over the past few weeks and have noticed I sleep all night long now ???? I've ben working out pretty hard lately but not aerobic, it was just added. It's possible that I was just not sleeping well enough. I have no complaints now. Sleeping 10hrs good where as before I was only getting 6hrs that was interupted all the time.

OK, so it depends on what you've been doing...still sounds suspicious, suggest you talk to your Dr. Want to know what he/she tells you.

Dill Pickle