LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Gamers?

Does anyone happen to play the new Rainbow Six or Call of Duty 4 on XBOX Live? Would definitely be interested in playing if you are! Thats right Gamer girl lol - well Peter is better and we would both love to play one of these games online if anyone here plays.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eve Online for me for online gaming. Would have to say Crysis for offline, although I've been wanting to try it online. And of course I'm diapered every minute of the day so this makes it much simpler for me to enjoy my gaming time. Hehe, I remember a post somewhere about someone saying that everyone likes to short hand "AFK Bathroom break", would be funny to say "AFK - Diaper change" :roflmao:

Guest refridginator

i don't own an X360 but i do have the Orange box for PC, which for those of you who don't know, is Half-life 2: Episode 2, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2 and Episode 1. as a matter of fact, i have a shit ton of games for my computer, but only play the Orange box and WoW nowadays. i also have a Wii, Mario Kart and Smash Bros. Brawl are my only online games, both of which are addicting.

I have all the next-gen systems, but i deffinently favor my PS3 over the others. The only reason i even have the other two are for the 360 exclusives that dont suck, and Brawl.

But i'm not exactly looking for people to play with online. I rarely use online, and when I do, i get creamed, no matter what game i'm playing.

Dont get me wrong though, i'm actually very good at most games.

-Sophie

Guest diapered469

I've just got a PS3 -- I don't have it hooked up online yet, but I will once the new SOCOM comes out. Also have a DS -- will challenge anyone to a game of MarioKart. Hit me up.

Hehe...dont have a 360 or PS3, but I do play alot of WoW and Starcraft online. I love Blizzard's games, and I can't wait for Starcraft II and Diablo III to come out. Right now running an Tauren warrior on Dath'mar, a Tauren Druid on Sentinels and a Dwarf Paladin on Greymane. If anyone looking for a partner on one of those feel free to give me a shout!

Other than that I have my PS2, but i dont play alot of console games recently.

I don't play games so much anymore . . . but the ole diapers came in handy for those 18 hour shifts of DiabloII and then FFXI. I'll likely give gaming another go when Starcraft II and Diablo III come out - but I just don't know if I can commit the time anymore.

How many people here have a working NES console and SAGA master system. I do - with all the classics. Metroid, Zelda, Ninja Gaidens, Contras, Double Dragon, Altered Beast, Afterburner, Final Fantasy I ((yes thats a one,) Dragon Warrior, Castlevania's, and much more. I'm thinking about getting the PS3 just for the multiplayer of Bionic Commando. Anyone else a classic gamer? I'd take these games over cinimatics any day.

Guest refridginator

How many people here have a working NES console and SAGA master system. I do - with all the classics. Metroid, Zelda, Ninja Gaidens, Contras, Double Dragon, Altered Beast, Afterburner, Final Fantasy I ((yes thats a one,) Dragon Warrior, Castlevania's, and much more. I'm thinking about getting the PS3 just for the multiplayer of Bionic Commando. Anyone else a classic gamer? I'd take these games over cinimatics any day.

in my opinion, you can't beat retro with the games that are out nowadays, just because of the simplicity. that and i love the pixelated gfx and 8-bit sound, it brings me back to my younger days of gaming with sonic on genesis and somehow i got a hold of duke nukem 3D when i was about 4-7 years old, was my favorite game for the 3 days i played it until i showed my uncle how you could press the spacebar to make poledancers open their top to let duke slide money in their cleavage. needless to say i didn't understand what was wrong with it <_< but i just went back to my console games after that.

People who think that games are difficult today have never tried to jump accross one-pixle platforms with randomly acting flying medeusa-heads rapidly appearing from both directions (yeah - there were only two directions in those days.) To make thing interesting, after the first levels there were usually spikes or lava pits to fall into.

People who think that games are difficult today have never tried to jump accross one-pixle platforms with randomly acting flying medeusa-heads rapidly appearing from both directions (yeah - there were only two directions in those days.) To make thing interesting, after the first levels there were usually spikes or lava pits to fall into.

sure lets forget tomention the gawd awful password systems of days gone by.

Kid icarus was awesoome,