LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

World Of Warcraft

Hello all I know i am usually trying to push silkroad on you all but I have started playing World of Warcraft now to persuasion of playing with some dl's which is awesome....I am looking for people to talk to I am on the Sentinels server and my name is Killgorn I may be an orc but I don't bite :D

• 6 months later...

Man it's irritating when people don't listen. I was running a toon through ZF. When we started, I told everyone "stick together, if you kill an important npc when someone is 'too far away', they won't get credit." So, what do they do, I die. I say "wait for me, don't go ahead", Naturally, they run ahead and kill the guy I needed for the First Tablet of Mosharu, necessitating me doing the dungeon AGAIN even if we did complete it. Which I didn't see, I got so irritated I logged. Morons.

Lots of WoW players here. At one time there was even an abldl guild on one of the servers (not sure if it is still active).

I'm one of those guys who has too many toons ;-) That said, my main is an 80 Warrior tank and my usual alt is an 80 mage. HRmmm... tank and spank? Both of these are on Khadgar.

Anyone who does Heroic Naxx pug runs should see the value of diapers right away heheehehe!

InD

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I finally hit 80 with my dwarf tank and I haven't even been in an 80 instance yet. But I find people are annoying in instances. But I will need gear. I'm already bored again. I'm sucked into getting achievements though. What the hell did all of you do before the achievements were put in the game? I've only been playing for a year.