LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy/baby Girls And Daddy/baby Boys

The last few days I have been pondering this question, so who better to ask, but the people into the scene themselves!

I know that some of you find the mommy/daddy/baby relationship to be sexual, and I know a lot of you do not....

So my question is this....

If you have a relationship with the same gender, like mommy/baby girl or daddy/baby boy, and it is not sexual, do you see it as strictly a caregiver role or do you see it as a homosexual role....... hmmmm..... like.... if you are in one of these relationships... I guess what I'm asking is, are you gay or bi? Do you know what I'm asking. I do not mean to offend anyone, it's just my curiousity has gotten the better of me again lol

i getcha tigger, you asking, if it is not sexual for you, do you seek out a caregiver of the same gender that you are attracted to sexually or of a different gender than you are sexually attracted to?

so if you are a lesbian, even though being ab is non sexual do you still seek a mommy and not a daddy.

if you are gay and being ab is non sexual would you prefer a daddy or a mommy?

and if you are bi and it is non sexual do you have a gender preference for a cargiver?

i like clarifying questions..

me i'm straight, and it is sexual, so for me it was an obvious choice of daddy... so i can't be of much help here....

I'm lesbian. A mommy to me isn't sexual. Like the whole AB thing isn't sexual for me. I may try a daddy, never really gave it much thought. But I do gear towards a mommy.

I hope that sort of helps.

Interesting question :)

For me gender doesn't matter, sexual or non, you can call me bi, but for the people that I love their gender does not matter. I ended up finding my soulmate in my Daddy and married him, if the person that I had fallen in love with was female that wouldn't have mattered, we could have still gotten married. Go CANADA!!!

*huggles*

Michelle

Interesting question....

my relationship is Daddy/little girl and is most definitely sexual....

i have thought a lot about a Mommy though in the past....i think i'd say i am bi curious but thinking in the realm of Mommy i'd be up for anything non sexual...anything sexual would be purely experimental and not sure what the result would be..........i would want Daddy to be a big part of it no matter what it involved also...

This is a good question. In some ways when I think about it the relationship between a nonsexual AB and a mommy or daddy could be a little like a sponsor relationship in a 12 step program. In most 12 step programs it is preferred that there be as little as possible sexual attraction between two people in a sponsor role. Men with men, women with women and gay men with gay women. If your bi I guess your SOL. For me it’s a sexual thing so I look for a baby girl.

Thanks for the replies, I guess the question that I'm realizing I want answered after reading people's post is this....

Is it possible to have a same sex relationship with a mommy or a daddy... depending on your gender.... without it being sexual, without it being considered to be homosexual. Can a baby girl strictly have a mommy/baby relationship... or a baby boy have a strictly daddy/baby relationship...

and I guess it goes back to those who do not consider this to be sexual, but even if it's not sexual to you, finding that mommy as a baby girl... or a daddy as a baby boy... still looked at (in your eyes and others) as a homosexual relationship.

This is sexual for me so i couldnt babysit a man. However It is more than just a fetish for me. no matter if you see this as sexual or not the sensuality cant be ignored. I'm not wired to feel sensual with a man. So I could'nt babysit a man in any capacity.

I'm currently babysitting and caring for my ex in a non sexual role. She is in a new relationship with a Mommy that is sexual. I also am in a relationship with a baby girl that is sexual. They have met and i have babysat them both together but in a non sexual role. So i could/can babysit a woman in a non sexual role. Being a Daddy is deep for me and means so much more than just sex.

Peace

I always say it isn't sexual for me, and I say this because diapers and baby stuff don't turn me on. So for example if I was to put my baby clothes on right now (I'm on my own in the house) I wouldn't get a stiffy...........would just feel cute/little and chilled out.

Having said all that, I have/would only ever consider a women diapering me. I know this sort of goes against what I just said above, but all that aside it still involves another person handling your private parts and I simply don't want a guy doing that to me. I also like the idea of being hugged/spoken to softly by a women, but wouldn't get the same comfort from a guy doing it.

Beth

I always say it isn't sexual for me, and I say this because diapers and baby stuff don't turn me on. So for example if I was to put my baby clothes on right now (I'm on my own in the house) I wouldn't get a stiffy...........would just feel cute/little and chilled out.

Having said all that, I have/would only ever consider a women diapering me. I know this sort of goes against what I just said above, but all that aside it still involves another person handling your private parts and I simply don't want a guy doing that to me. I also like the idea of being hugged/spoken to softly by a women, but wouldn't get the same comfort from a guy doing it.

Beth

I'm with you Beth. It's non-sexual for me but that doesn't mean it is a sexless relationship with my mommy. On the other hand I have the same feelings about men as caregivers. I often wonder if this is homo-phobic showing through. I hope not. But if I was in the hospital it would be the same. I'd rather have a female nurse than a male nurse. I think for me it's the nurturing aspect that women in general provide.

Coincidentally I made a sort of similar poll which I posted before I read this post. Interesting interest.

Baby

Is it possible to have a same sex relationship with a mommy or a daddy... depending on your gender.... without it being sexual, without it being considered to be homosexual. Can a baby girl strictly have a mommy/baby relationship... or a baby boy have a strictly daddy/baby relationship...

I think it's probably different for everyone but the answer for me is yes. While AB play is at times sexual for me, and other times not sexual, the "little-me-not sexual" mode only wants a mommy. I'm not sure why that is but it's part of that odd ABDL thing where things have to be a certain way for it to be right in my particular AB brain.

I'm bi, so for me a romantic life partner might be of either sex, but a mommy who was not also my partner would be strictly a mommy to me. The relationship would be loving but only in a mommy/baby way - no sex, no romance. Loving and caring yes, but not in the way of a romantic relationship.

I'm not sure if that's answered your question or just confused things even more. :P

I think it's probably different for everyone but the answer for me is yes. While AB play is at times sexual for me, and other times not sexual, the "little-me-not sexual" mode only wants a mommy. I'm not sure why that is but it's part of that odd ABDL thing where things have to be a certain way for it to be right in my particular AB brain.

I'm bi, so for me a romantic life partner might be of either sex, but a mommy who was not also my partner would be strictly a mommy to me. The relationship would be loving but only in a mommy/baby way - no sex, no romance. Loving and caring yes, but not in the way of a romantic relationship.

I'm not sure if that's answered your question or just confused things even more. :P

Thank you, that answered my question. Have you had an experience with a mommy before?

OKAY! I actually have a situation that clicks.

Well firstly... I have a Mommy. It's a sexual relationship.

Secondly, I do not think i'm bi. I'm not saying some boys arn't attractive, because I can realize they are, and i can even imagine me kissing another boy, but when i do I always find that i'm actually a girl in the fantasy. However I do not find boys "sexually" attractive. I think that makes me straight... just open minded. Not sure though. Don't really care either. I have Mommy and i dont really want sexual things with anyone else.

Lastly, yes... I have a Mommy... but my first parent was a Daddy. Well an older brother perhaps is a better term. He's still around, he still babies me, i still visit him and his girlfriend, and he's probably one of my best friends. We have a very Daddy/baby... well our relationship is Daddy/baby girl... but i'm a boy... get it? Anyway we have a Daddy/baby girl relationship and it's not sexual at all.

Does that help?

-Sophie

OKAY! I actually have a situation that clicks.

Well firstly... I have a Mommy. It's a sexual relationship.

Secondly, I do not think i'm bi. I'm not saying some boys arn't attractive, because I can realize they are, and i can even imagine me kissing another boy, but when i do I always find that i'm actually a girl in the fantasy. However I do not find boys "sexually" attractive. I think that makes me straight... just open minded. Not sure though. Don't really care either. I have Mommy and i dont really want sexual things with anyone else.

Lastly, yes... I have a Mommy... but my first parent was a Daddy. Well an older brother perhaps is a better term. He's still around, he still babies me, i still visit him and his girlfriend, and he's probably one of my best friends. We have a very Daddy/baby... well our relationship is Daddy/baby girl... but i'm a boy... get it? Anyway we have a Daddy/baby girl relationship and it's not sexual at all.

Does that help?

-Sophie

Yes.... Thank you!