LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Piercings

I'm thinking about getting a lip ring or snake bites. But I wonder if this would affect my ability to use a pacifier or bottle. Is there anyone out there that has this? Any ideas or info?

what are snake bites??

They are piercings on either side of the lip on the bottom.

Pax I have had piercings in the past and the only one I regret is my labret piercing. I still to this day have a hole in my lip and the proof that it was pierced will never go away. I regret having it. Granted it is your choice. :) I don't see how they will get in the way of bottle use but it may be a bit uncomfortable with a paci.

I am also Tattooed and don't regret that one bit! Just my lip. *shrug* go figure.

After the healing is complete I can't imagine how it would affect your ability to use a bottle. The paci might rest up against your rings, but that would likely not be a big deal. I have a friend who has one lip piercing and has no problem using a paci... so one more probably won't make a difference ;-)

InD

My bull/pig ( septum) piercing will do just fine, thank you! :P I would think that a lip piercing would not be too ideal for the good old suckling of the paci, so even though it is pleasing to the eyes, there is simply too much activity in the oral area for me to ever consider getting one. Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide to do! :beer:

A few years ago,I was sent an email with various tats and piercings. One of the pics was of an image similar to this....

penis-prince-albert.jpg

It's called a Prince Albert. This particular pic had instead of the ring,a Master Padlock. A fuckin' HUGE Master Padlock to be exact. Now that guy had some balls!(pun definetely intended :roflmao: )

i've been told by a few people who have had or have had relationships with people who have had a prince albert.. apparently when you pee, or erm... do that thing men do when excited.. it comes out both holes!!!

still i dont think thats as bad as the jacobs ladder.... the one where the person gets the little bar bells all up their wee wee on the underside

i've been told by a few people who have had or have had relationships with people who have had a prince albert.. apparently when you pee, or erm... do that thing men do when excited.. it comes out both holes!!!

still i dont think thats as bad as the jacobs ladder.... the one where the person gets the little bar bells all up their wee wee on the underside

Being bisexual,I must be a bit of a masochist but I'd NEVER let ANYONE punch a hole with ANYTHING down there.

Just thought I would add my 2 cents to this topic... ok well I guess I would add that I have both my nipples done and I have a ladder, now mind you it's a small ladder (no pun intended) I mean I only have three. Thou I have removed them I can still get two back in and a safety pin in the other.

I find it very "enhancing" during sex how ever my GF finds the lower one hurts, thus is why I took them out. Thou I do put them in from time to time.

I also have a tatoo, and I am thinking about getting more tats... and maybe a few more holes ...

*giggles atsmall ladder*

but really so when getting something intimate like that pierced, is it weird walking into a piercing shop and dropping ur drawers and lifting ur wee wee up and just letting a stranger put holes in it?

i have a friend who is a piercer and he saidhe still feels awkward when a guy or girl wants a piecing down there. I mean he appears and acts very professional, but afterwards he still feels a little weird lol

*giggles atsmall ladder*

but really so when getting something intimate like that pierced, is it weird walking into a piercing shop and dropping ur drawers and lifting ur wee wee up and just letting a stranger put holes in it?

i have a friend who is a piercer and he saidhe still feels awkward when a guy or girl wants a piecing down there. I mean he appears and acts very professional, but afterwards he still feels a little weird lol

I did not find it weird at all. I can only say that I was a wee bit shy at the size of (or lack of) my member (I think most men think this ;) ). Tho I do believe that was more caused due to the fact that I had a girl do my piercing for me.

Lol, you all want holes, lemme go grab my friend's shotgun. That should prove rather efficient.

No holes or tats here. I don't have a desire for them and nor do I have the cash. But hey, if you're willing to let someone stick your winky with a pin, I'm glad you're you and not me.

Tats are one thing.....but hey,this is why you guys with holes are you and not me.....I'm seriously debating getting my left ear pierced again. I used to wear a little girl's earing. A small heart of gold. Mostly because I wear my heart on my sleeve but also because of Neil Young's song.

soo in regards to getting the ladder.. does you erm.... penis.... (*giggles*) have to be erect when getting the piercings or non? and then what happens when it is the opposite i mean do they all squish together or does it pull on your skin a lot ..... honestly im curious how it works in that regards...

I've had piercings before ( labret, eyebrow ) I know my labret didn't interfere with using a binki or bottle. Also, years back I went to raves *a lot* and saw people with all kinds of piercings using binkis so I think you're ok. :P

While we're on the topic... what is it with ravers and baby gear? Are they "AB/DL curious" or something? :lol:

A few years ago,I was sent an email with various tats and piercings. One of the pics was of an image similar to this....

penis-prince-albert.jpg

It's called a Prince Albert. This particular pic had instead of the ring,a Master Padlock. A fuckin' HUGE Master Padlock to be exact. Now that guy had some balls!(pun definetely intended :roflmao: )

I had/have a Prince Albert. Yes I pee out of two holes. I have no idea whether semen comes out of both holes. Yes it's weird having some guy play with your penis while you get pierced. I had to circle around twice before I had the nerve to ask the questions and get it done. Mostly because I didn't want an audience while I was doing it. Any more questions or ones that I missed?

Baby

soo in regards to getting the ladder.. does you erm.... penis.... (*giggles*) have to be erect when getting the piercings or non? and then what happens when it is the opposite i mean do they all squish together or does it pull on your skin a lot ..... honestly im curious how it works in that regards...

I'll answers your questions as best as I can. As for the needing to be erect or not thats a big no. They need to clamp your skin and if your erect then that makes it hard to do (sorry for the pun) I do not find that they pull on the skin at all. When soft mine are about 1/4 ot an 1/8 " apart and when erect the space incresses as the skin is pulled tighter. The best way to explain how they feel would be like having a super ribbed condom on ( I am told by my GF that it feels the same for her.)

(sorry about the spelling)