LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Play But Not Diaper Use?

I've always imagined wearing diapers but never actually using them (using them as in, using them for what they're made for). Using them to me, and to my fiance, is very undesirable. Although, we talk about diapers fairly regularly (now at least we do ^_^ ). Are there others who are in to the diaper wearing and playing but not the diaper using?

Curiosity

Personally I generally use my diapers for what they were intended for, but I know a number of DL's who their primary interest in the diapers is more for the feeling than using it. If you're going to wear it, eventually I would imagine you would use it, just even out of curiousity. Like I said, there are some out there who don't, but they are definitely in the minoriity even in our fetish group.

A very common ideal, to be honest. Even if it's momentary. I know plenty of people who wear diapers strictly for the physical feeling of them, the appearance they give in them, and the waddle when they walk. Personally, I dont have the sorts of money to be putting diapers on without using them, but I hate having to make Mommy "clean up" too much. That's why when i'm in a mood to just wear diapers, or when i dont have to go potty and i'm only with Mommy for another few hours or so, i'll wear cloth diapers. They're alot puffier than my typical diapers so i get to waddle and i love the feeling of them. I just dont like making Mommy wash them.

Point being: very common ideal, despite i would probably assume a majority of our community does enjoy using them...

-Sophie

It's a very rare occasion that I'll actually wet a diaper. I like that lovely soft feeling of a fresh dry diaper, and to me they don't feel as nice when they're soaked. As for messing, I never do that. I tried it once and was so repulsed by it that I have no desire to try it again. Lots of people love wetting or messing or both, and lots love just the feel of the diaper on.

I can't imagine wearing a diaper and not wetting it, I get upset when my diaper is only partialy wet when I take it off.

The diaper I have on right now has 2 micro fiber towels in it, and when I remove it later today the towels will be to the point of almost dripping wet, and the diaper because of the towels effect will be wet from front to back, all the way up to the waist line, and the diaper will just be at the point where it will start to leak on to my shorts.

For me its totaly wet or nothing.

Hence our vast diversity in the community.

Few of us are completely the same, despite similarity adds comfort. That's why we usually focus on what we do have in common... and then there are posts like these where people are looking for anyone to say "oh yeah, me too".

It's all very cute, how people with similarities behave.

-Sophie

I spell it with a Y... puffyer... but that's only more improper.

Yes, most AB/DLs like to wet their diapers... but to some it's the feeling of being in one. It's not a strange incident to dislike wetting them.

-Sophie

when i first got into being an AB i wasn't really into them per se. I wanted to wear them because it made my uncle (not bio uncle) happy. Then i started wearing them for my Daddy... but was still really shy about wearing them. they embarassed me a lot. As i wore them more and more i started to feel safe and secure in them and i really liked the way they felt. For months and months i wore them just to wear them. i never used them except when my Daddy went to the store for a really really long time and forgot his cell phone (thus making it impossible to take them off because i'm not allowed to take off diapers...only Daddy and Da are)

In any case once i became a lot more comfortable with diapers and myself i started using them. I still don't use them tons, but enough where i'm not soozOOOOOooOoooO embarassed...

I think it's normal for AB's to not always use thier diapers for the intended purpose. Some just like the feelings it brings up in them

Hello,

I prefer to use my diaper because I like the wet feeling, the wetter the better. Since I am a bedwetter and have a wek bladder, they are a relief for me.

Babygirl Kvetinka

cammy, it may be that right now it is just the thought of wearing diapers, to complete the 'baby' idea... however, it could evolve, after just wearing diapers for a period of time when playing, you may decide you want to take it to another level and try wetting in it, or maybe just simulating wetting bypouring warm water into the diapers. Just go with the flow. You haven't even started wearing diapers let, so when you finally put one on, go into it without any expectations, just slowly put it on, and take the time to savor the moment, and do that everytime youput one an, and if at sometime you think "i wonder what its like to wet it" then go ahead and wet it? whats the worst thats gonna happen? You dont like it and just go back to wearing only.

for me it started as just wanting to wear them, then gradually evolved to wetting, now if I wear one I will wet it

Ditto, I started off just wanting to wear them and would hardly ever use. Now I wet just about every diaper. Usually I will wear it for a few hours and before I take it off, I wet it.

Hey, as long as you use diapers who are one of us and thank you!

I agree with DiaperboyKR, I would think at some time you would start using them for their indented use.

I also feel the same about being upset and that I wasted a diaper when I only used it a little. If it's not soaked it was a waste.

Phil

It may be something that will happen with time, using them for what the makers intended etc. As others have said it's worth experimenting just to find out.

When I first bought adult nappies I didn't use them as intended at first (couldn't order them too often), but after a few months started to wet them and got hooked.

Even now I only change into a fresh one every 3 or 4 nights, since I only wear at night.. and similar to what PhilDL said, if my nappy's not soaked I'd drink more just to fill it up!

I like 'em squidgy, hence the name ^_^