LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pictrures From This Weekend

As some of you read Heidilynn, Tami and I went down to San Diego to represent our community in the Pride parade. It was fun, we had a GREAT time. This was my first time out in public dressed in AB gear. Not my first time with Heidi and Tami though. First night we went to Hooters and had a blast. We got a lot of chuckles and some ooh's and ah's. The Hooters Girls were very interested about what we were doing and why we were doing it. One of them came to the parade to show us support. Then pride day came and thats when all of the pictures started flowing. Everybody wanted their picture with us, and the crowd ate us up.

SquareDuck came down to show his support by the side lines and we were able to meet and chat. It was a pleasure talking to you Ducky! Its amazing how much we had in common with our interests in Airplanes, cars, history and stuff. I hope we can get together again and hang out. I really enjoyed myself.

Being out in public well diapered and in my Shortalls was intimidating, scary, and EXTREMELY FUN! I loved the reactions I got and the support people gave. One person commented on how cute my Shortalls were. :) So, I'll be doing this again in the future, and always I extend an invitation to anyone who wants to join us, either in the parade or by the side lines all comfort level is accepted. Hope you enjoy the pictures and I am looking forward to the future of doing this again!

SanDPride001.jpg

SanDPride002.jpg

SanDPride003.jpg

SanDPride004.jpg:D

I'm sorry I missed you guys while you were in San Diego... I would have been glad to have met up with you at Hooters or elsewhere, although maybe not in full diaper regalia. Next time you're in San Diego, let me know.... and, even though I'm straight, I'll watch for announcements when it gets close to next year's Pride Parade.

This all sounds so awesome! Gosh you guys looked like you had a lot of fun. Daddy and i didn't know when all this stuff was supposed to happen. Sorta sucks too because we were going to be in san diego the following weekend(so this weekend upcoming) we so would have changed plans though had we thought about it...I think that was very brave.

This all sounds so awesome! Gosh you guys looked like you had a lot of fun. Daddy and i didn't know when all this stuff was supposed to happen. Sorta sucks too because we were going to be in san diego the following weekend(so this weekend upcoming) we so would have changed plans though had we thought about it...I think that was very brave.

It was awesome! I posted up a topic about this weekends get together about a week ago. Tami, Heidi and I both agree that we will try and get people involved more in advance next time. :) We definitely want more to join in the future!

I'm sorry I missed you guys while you were in San Diego... I would have been glad to have met up with you at Hooters or elsewhere, although maybe not in full diaper regalia. Next time you're in San Diego, let me know.... and, even though I'm straight, I'll watch for announcements when it gets close to next year's Pride Parade.

Haha, its cool too. I am straight and married, Tami is straight and married and Heidi is straight. It is a celebration of life and alternative lifestyles and our lifestyle is definitely alternative!

Like I said earlier all comfort levels are welcome. You don't have to get dressed up, you don't even have to be diapered. :) We are a happy go lucky group of people.

I always like hooters, Heidi and I had some oysters and wings YUMMY! And the waitress gave Tami a little kids cut for her soda. LOL!

IT looks like you guys had a blast!!! Next year, if you know when pride is going to be bri, you should start planning wayyyy early and maybe if u get enough interest you can rent out a bed and breakfast or something, so everyone who goes has a place where they could feel more comfortable being an ab or dl, or whatever... that way, if they dont wanna be out inpublic they could still enjoy some playtime with new friends in a smaller more private setting. It would take some planning but i'm sure it could be done, make a three day weekend out of it, for those who work...

San francisco must have loads of places you could hold some event like that at!!!!

Thanksfor sharing the pictures!!!

Well done and congratulations to you all. I'm impressed. In short, my hat is off to you. :-)

Wish I could have been there, perhaps next year. In the mean time, take it easy and keep up the good work!

Y'all rock!

--Lex

Thanks for posting these great pictures Bri.

The trip to Hooters for dinner and the parade was wonderful.

We had such a great time and there was such a great response from everyone that we cam across.

The number people who were requesting to have their pictures taken with us was overwhelming. There were hundreds! I know some of you will say that I am exaggerating. But anyone who was there will back me up on this one. I posed for a new picture every few minuets. There are literally hundreds of people out there who have taken home a glimpse of our lifestyle and in a positive light.

There were also many who wanted to know more about our lifestyle and they asked thoughtful and fair questions.

We have been so busy trying to accept ourselves that we have thought that society in general would surely reject us. That just is not the case our experience has proven to us otherwise.

We are looking forward to more of this type of event in the future and I hope that some more of you out there will join us. You will not regret it! Even if you just want to come and observe anonymously from the side line you will be able to see for your self how we are received and accepted.

I wanted to add a few more comments to this discussion.

First thing I want to mention is about Pride and how it got started. Pride is an event that is held and sponsored by the Gay, Lesbian, Bi and Tran gendered community. It is not a event exclusively for the Gay population. The first event was organized and comprised of transvestites, cross dressers and transsexuals. The gay and lesbian community adopted the event and have really done a great job of increasing it's success and exposure.

We attend this event for a number of reasons the first being that the organizers of these events accept and respect us. When looking for acceptance you should look in the places that you are most likely to find it. Second reason is the people who participate in these events are in the same boat that we are, looking for acceptance both from themselves and society. And the third reason is that people who come to these events come because they are open to see people for who they are.

We defiantly need to have more events like this one, as well as some more private affairs that people who need and desire more anonymity could participate in.

San Fran would be a great place. Las Vegas is another one where a more private meeting could be arranged.

I have also had a great time with the Fetish community here in Phoenix as well as some great events in Vegas. You have not really lived until you attend the Halloween Fetish Ball in Las Vegas. Thousands of people in attendance and most of them beautiful and scantily clad. I have even had a great time just walking up and down the strip in Vegas. And I have the pictures to prove it, one was even posted here on this site a few days ago in the photo gallery

Thanks to everyone who has responded to the post by Bri, and for your support. We are just getting started with this and we appreciate your support and welcome your impute.

I got to say congradulations. Although its a small gesture it really gets the message out about adults wearing diapers

Hope we see more of these in the future!

Congrads and well done!!!

thank you for posting your pictures and also being out there & repping the abdl community! The parade looks like a ton of fun. In Vancouver, BC the Pride parade & festivities are HUGE since we have such a large GLBT community, but I haven't ever seen anyone dressed up so you definately take the cake!

thank you for posting your pictures and also being out there & repping the abdl community! The parade looks like a ton of fun. In Vancouver, BC the Pride parade & festivities are HUGE since we have such a large GLBT community, but I haven't ever seen anyone dressed up so you definately take the cake!

Maybe Heidilynn, Tami and I should road dog it up to BC and join in the festivities up there. :)

~Brian

Cya at the parade in Vancouver ;-)

A fellow Canuck,

--Lex

I wanted to add a few more comments to this discussion.

First thing I want to mention is about Pride and how it got started. Pride is an event that is held and sponsored by the Gay, Lesbian, Bi and Tran gendered community. It is not a event exclusively for the Gay population. The first event was organized and comprised of transvestites, cross dressers and transsexuals. The gay and lesbian community adopted the event and have really done a great job of increasing it's success and exposure.

We attend this event for a number of reasons the first being that the organizers of these events accept and respect us. When looking for acceptance you should look in the places that you are most likely to find it. Second reason is the people who participate in these events are in the same boat that we are, looking for acceptance both from themselves and society. And the third reason is that people who come to these events come because they are open to see people for who they are.

We defiantly need to have more events like this one, as well as some more private affairs that people who need and desire more anonymity could participate in.

San Fran would be a great place. Las Vegas is another one where a more private meeting could be arranged.

I have also had a great time with the Fetish community here in Phoenix as well as some great events in Vegas. You have not really lived until you attend the Halloween Fetish Ball in Las Vegas. Thousands of people in attendance and most of them beautiful and scantily clad. I have even had a great time just walking up and down the strip in Vegas. And I have the pictures to prove it, one was even posted here on this site a few days ago in the photo gallery

Thanks to everyone who has responded to the post by Bri, and for your support. We are just getting started with this and we appreciate your support and welcome your impute.

WOW!!!! I'm so jealous and envious at the same time of you guys!!! CONGRATZ for the having the courage to go out there and share our lifestyle with them. Maybe some day I'll get a chance to go to a function like that. That sounds sooo awesome! Thx for the pics. And Fetish balls have always intrigued me. We need more positive influences in our community like you guys!!