LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

World Of Warcraft Players - Join The Dl Guild!

hey guys just joined this guild alts are on arthas server if anyone is interested Doogath 20hunter garondal 27pally and Ugorgrend all horde mail me a message if you make one on the server

so glad this guild is here great chating with others in real time

Sentinals server characters name is ashtazi

Looking foward to talking

(btw anyone in VA send me a message would love 2 get 2 geather some time)

And blizzard likes horde better, LOL

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined awhile ago as a BE warlock, his name is Daeiro, and when I joined, there were 1-2 members on usually. Well... Now I havent seen anyone in a long time. I dont think anyone even has the expansion, as the highest is still 70 and there are no death knights in the guild. I'll keep playin, hoping someone will log on :P

I do have a main on another realm.

Server: The Venture Co, PvP/RP

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Hunter

Level: 80

I love this toon, and I'm gearing him for pvp. Ironically, he's in the same battlegroup as the Sentinels server, Nightfall. He has 21,266 hp and 569 resilience. For now. I still have a trinket and another piece of savage gladiator to go.

I really do hope Destined Legacy becomes more active though, I love my warlock.

Sorry all but I'm one of those that started a toon on Sentinel and also started one with my nephew on his server and have been playing on his server ever since. I logged on and got up to like lvl 10 I think but no one was ever on. It was a great idea but I think we all have mains on other servers. If I get real bored I'll log back on and lvl him but right now I'm 41 warrior on another server and have like 500 gold there.

• 2 months later...

hey i made a BE pally on that server and wanna join his name is Milkncookies i'm a big wow fanatic i got a bunch of allies an 80 a 75 and a 70 but i'm all up for joining the guild always wanted a horde. i'm on alot so throw me an inv when u can.

I play on Sentinels, Been playing a toon on buddy acct. But recently got internet here again (After not having it the last 2 1/2 years) and started my own acct with him using the friend share so he could get the free month as he recently became unemployed and coouldn't get more time for wow...and he wanted the mount. I can be found on the Horde side as Sephirôth (alt 1,4,7 for the ô) my 58 DK, and on Alliance side Kheldryn.. I have a few lowbie toons I'm playing around with but focusing on these two atm. Hope to see you in game after the update is finished.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for bumping this thread, Brudda. I didn't realize there were WoW players in a guild here. I have a few hordies (lvl 80 troll DK, 60 BE mage, and 28 tauren druid) that I would transfer over to Sentinels (they're on Fenris now) if this guild was active. I see on your guild website that the roster has 23 members.

I let my subscription lapse while I'm job-hunting. I'll be back on once I get the new job going.

For The Horde (of DLs)!

this questions prolly been asked already but is there a guild on 1 of the europe servers ?? I play on Wow in the Khadgar realm. so would change if I knew there were others on another realm on our server. Being in the UK yeah sure I can get on the US servers but the latency on them is terrible !!.

Inco :)

I looked up the Sentinels server and see that it's a role-playing server. I haven't played on an RP server before. Do you guys have to remain in-character when you say stuff in guild chat, etc.? Do you have to come up with stories of how your tank has a wet and poopy diaper inside his plate mail after being scared ____less or having the crap beat out of him by a dungeon boss? :horse:

Role play servers can pretty much be considered normal servers. there are a few guilds that role play but they are few and far between. I have been passivly checking the server for players in the "destined legacy" guild but I have not seen one yet. I imagine this guild was a passing fad, once people discovered the lack of players they probably went back to their main characters.

I did standard table top(minus any props) roleplaying with a friend once. We were using a starwars based script and I was a pot smoking Jara-jar jedi. I kept defieing the rules, turns out i could. I was asked to rescue the princess and i said pay me. Turns out i could do that. I finally had enough when i had to role the 20-sided die to detect space tracks. How the hell do you miss spaceship tracks? I'm pretty sure Helen Keller could have found them.

• 7 months later...

The guild on sentinels is pretty much dead, I abandoned that server a long time ago. I have a lvl 68 troll somwehere and currently working on a pally so i have some money for my worgen once cataclysm comes out. I did do my best to incorporate abdl in my toons name so I came up with Ardent Breath. I am on shu'halo if anyone is interested. We can always form our own guild.